A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Arriving at camp

Pain3367

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2014-11-19

Arriving at camp Empty Arriving at camp

Post by Pain3367 11/21/2014, 7:24 pm

He finally saw it the magestic christmas tree with a golden fleece on it. He had been traveling for days and now he found it. I started
    running up the hill just incase the monsters came. I said it a little to late because i heard several growls. I turned around and saw 3
    Hellhounds. I pulled out my small cube it was quite useful in my journe to get to the camp because it can turn into a bow or a sword.
    I willed it to turn into a bow the bow was pure white with buetiful carvings on it. I pulled the screen back and a celestial bronze arrow
    appeared I willed the wind to form behind the arrow then I released the arrow went forward in a tremendous speed having it being
    powered by the wind. The arrow had hit one hellhound dead on. The other 2 came running at full speed at me so I willed the bowto turn into a sword and I started running at the hellhounds. My sword connected to one hellhounds stomach and it exploded into dust. I flew in the air and turned my word to a bow and shot the last hound dead. I waled up the hill and pass the tree. I was amazed at what I saw it was buetiful. I saw some people running my way with a centaur. A guy with seagreen eyes like me and jet black hair said" how did you take out all of those hellhounds by your"... I wondered why he paused when a girl said All hail Toran Tempest first demigod child of Njord norse god of air sea fish and wealth. They all bowed I saw a light above my head and when I looked up I saw a stream of white air surrounded by water and fish
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Arriving at camp Empty Re: Arriving at camp

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/25/2014, 10:16 pm

I leave camp
    OOC: Just borrowing this

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:15 pm