A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm bored

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

I'm bored  Empty I'm bored

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 4:32 pm

I'm bored  143qlog
    Noemi de ‘Clerk/b]

Name: Noemi de ‘Clerk. Noemi is a word for pleasantness and is pronounced  no-O-mee. Her last name is de'Clerk, and that's pretty much that.

Nicknames: Noémi the Clerk or No-no.

Birthday: 1st of December in 2003

Godly Parent: Hecate

Mortal Parent: Semis de'Clerk. Her father lived in a forest (in a cabin) most of his life. He had two younger brothers and one older one. He is lower class and works for a living. His father was a solider from WW2 and he lost him in it. He's very talented speaker, writer, painter. He didn't know Hecate was a goddess, and assumed she was just a regular mortal.  After they had Noémi he wanted them to get married and she refused. This led a huge fight and they ending with a 'break up'.

Lives in: Arizona

Race: She's French/American (Father) and Greek (Mother).

Accent: She has an American accent

Languages: English and French, her father taught her both.

Social Status: She gets points for being the average adorable eleven-year old and is also very friendly! She's not 'popular' but she has a lot of friends!

Summer or Year Rounder: Summer and other holidays she's here. She's trying to learn to fight since she has to deal with monsters and such, but she also loves her father so she spends a lot of time at both.

Time at Camp: She just got here for Thanksgiving break! :D

Grade: 5th

Appearance

Skin Tone: Carmel-colored

Facial Details: Her face is round and she has small eyes and nose with a square jaw.

Eye color: Light blue with the slightest hint of purple. Even though she only eleven, she loves playing with make up and often wears mascara.

Hair Color: Vivid pink (yeah she got it dyed), it's usually kept in a braid, but sometimes she keeps it natural.

Hair Length: Goes just above her shoulders

Height: 4'5 feet

Weight: 70 pounds

Body Type: Pear-shaped

Weapons and Armor

Weapon: An Celestial bronze sword. She calls it "Omorfiá" which means Beauty.

Armor: She has Celestial bronze armor stained with blood and mud, giving it a brownish-red color. She has the chest plate and pants.

Personality

She has great knowledge of medicine and healing, and science, knits, good with mechanisms, good with makeup, pottery, writing, painting, dancing, and singing. She's strategic, fearless, and honest, but also clingy, easily gets upset, and a little crazy. She’s selfish. She’s too self-absorbed and believes she’s the most beautiful, wonderful person, and it blinds her sometimes. She's also very fragile, she gets hurt very easily. She can’t swim, climb, and has terrible aim. She can’t play any musical instruments and isn’t quite a fighter.

Powers

-Can turn invisible for about 5 minutes, but you can see her shadow and a faint ripple in the air, where she is (this power can be used once a day).

-She can manipulate the mist to make you see things. (Her illusions last a minute or two and she can only do simply things like making an apple appear or if she is really trying hard, an animal. She can do this about once a day).  

Life Before Camp Half-Blood

She lived in the woods with her father, who works as a lumberjack. She is homeschooled and likes to spend her days playing dress up and such with her 'imaginary' friend, a tree nymph named Julia. She fought her first monster at age 7, which was a flock of Stymphalian Birds, Julia and her were able to scare it anyway, though it was all ready in very ill condition. After a few more monster attacks over the years (A Cyclops and a Venti)  the nymph decided to tell her Father about what Noemi was and how Camp Half-Blood was safe. Julia got a satyr to bring Noemi to Camp Half Blood.

RP Example

Lucas' car came to a halt. This is it. This is my new home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. she thought. As her father pushed a button that made her car door unlock, she unlock her seat belt and pushed open the car door. OH MY GODS was the only thing she could think as she raced up to the Camp Entrance. Everything was so beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~

After she said goodbye to her father, she looked around, wondering who to ask for directions. She saw some carrying swords, bows, and knives and felt fear creeping inside her. She knew she had to learn to fight to survive, but what if somebody....stabbed her? Even if it was by accident it would not be her favorite way to die. Never mind that! Where am I suppose to go? she wondered. Suddenly, spotting a boy without any weapons she ran forward. "Hello! I'm totally new and was wondering, uh do you know where I am suppose to go?"

Last edited by Daffodil987 on 11/22/2014, 6:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

I'm bored  Empty Re: I'm bored

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 5:07 pm

Her weapon and armor should be Celestial bronze -- or else she wouldn't be able to fight monsters very well.

Add more to the personality. It should be at least 2 lines long.

Powers:
    - No to seeing the future.
    - No mind-reading.
    - When she turns invisible, is it possible to still see her shadow? (I believe we don't let people be entirely invisible -- others should be able to see, at least, a faint ripple in the air where the power user is.)

Life Before Camp:
    - Add a bit more detail here. Why did she and her father live in the woods? Did she go to school? And so on...
    - Note that the tree spirits are nymphs, not naiads. Naiads tend to be water-related.
    - No to her fighting the Nemean Lion. She would have died at that age. Try a smaller monster.
    - Naiads/nymphs aren't supposed to go very far from their life sources/homes, so try another way for her to get to camp. Perhaps use a satyr?
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 5:25 pm

Edited! Very happy
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/22/2014, 5:37 pm

Life Before Camp:
    - What other kinds of monsters attacked her over the years?
    - You say Julia is a tree nymph and then later on you say she's a naiad. Please change one of those so they correspond.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/22/2014, 6:09 pm

Edited!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen