A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Liza Amarillo (re-make)

Liza Amarillo (re-make)  Empty Liza Amarillo (re-make)

Post by Guest 11/23/2014, 6:35 pm

Name: Elizabeth Amelia Amarillo. Elizabeth means "God is my oath". Her family was never really religious, her dad just named her after his sister. He thought it was a nice name. Amelia means "to strive or excel". He always wanted her to excel in life, so that's not a bad name to use. Amarillo is Spanish for yellow. Her nickname is Liza, couldn't you tell? Liza honestly thinks it was a dumb idea to be named Elizabeth Amelia. I does sound sorta weird.

Mortal Parent: James Anthony Amarillo. He was born in Texas, and moved around a lot when he was growing up. Eventually, his family moved to Montana. He graduated there and stayed there for college. He got a degree in video game making. He was very smart at that topic, he could talk about coding for hours. Probably why Athena got attracted to him. Anyway, he got hired at a sort of big gaming company. Big enough for tourists. Anyway, Athena was down on earth, I honestly have no clue why she was touring a gaming companies main building. Her mortal name was Jane Scott. She was touring the building, and she began chatting with James at his little area. They began to realize they really liked each other, so James asked if she could hang out after. They began hanging out a lot, then eventually dating. They were dating for about 4 months, making Athena be around for about 5 months. You see, at five months, she got pregnant. She left, back to Mount Olympus. She came back to Montana to give birth to Liza, so that nothing would get to complicated and then left Liza to James. James works for Trademark Video Games in Billings Montana. 

God Parent: Athena, Goddess of wisdom, although her mortal name was Jane Scott, and her story is up there ^

Date of Birth: July 2, 2001, making her 13 years old.

Place of Birth: A room in the Billings Montana hospital.

Hometown/Last Residence: Billings Montana. 

Race/ethnicity: Caucasian, Spanish, German, Russian, and ethnicity is American.

Accent: Ermm, a Montanan accent I guess.

Skin Tone: Well, she sort of has a light tan all the time because of her Spanish ancestry, but in the summer the sun makes her a lot more tan.

Eye Color: It's sort of weird. Her eyes are grey like most children of Athena, but it has a ring of light blue surrounding it. 

Hair Color:Dirty blonde.

Hair Length: It goes down to between the middle of her back and her shoulder blades. It's wavy, and she always wears a ponytail or anything that keeps it out of her face, just nothing fancy.

Height: 5'3", 160.02 cm.

Weight: 120 pounds, 54 kg.

Body Type: She is slender, which doesn't make sense because she loves eating while coding on her laptop. Her fingers are FABULOUS from coding most of the day. But yeah, she is nonathletic and eats a lot, but still skinny.

Appearance: Well, she has grey/blue eyes, blonde wavy hair, and is skinny. You already knew that, but I guess I'll be more descriptive. Okay, this is random, but her eyebrows are really nice. They are thin, and never grow hairy. Every "popular" girl she met always marveled about her nice eyebrows. But after being around in the woods, she got scars just about everywhere. She has a large scar on her upper arm, so she always wears long sleeves so no one will notice. She also has a big nose, which she hates. Anyway, Liza always wears comfortable clothing. Anywhere. She would show up to a wedding in sweats if  her dad ever let her. She mostly wears baggy hoodies and leggings to school, well, when she went. She sorta looks like this:
    Spoiler:
    Except way less girly.

Weapon: CB 6" inch pocket knife. .

Armor: Well, she doesn't own any, but when she's playing capture the flag, she likes to wear a breastplate and a helmet.

Pet(s): A brown kitten named Milkshake. Liza got him for her birthday, and she decided to bring him with her when she ran away.

Skills/Talents: 

• Animating
    • Drawing
    • Sword fighting
    • Getting good grades (Weird for a dyslexic kid, right?)
    • Eating?

Flaws:

• Pride
    • Too loud
    • Holds grudges
    • Codes more than socializes
    • Has a big nose

Strengths:

• Confident
    • Draws well
    • Happy most of the time
    • Smart

Weaknesses:

• Arrogant
    • Lazy
    • Will speak what's on her mind, even if it will hurt someone's feelings
    • Dyslexic

• Animating
    • Video games
    • Creating her own video games
    • Some math
    • Food
    • Sleeping
    • The internet
    • Her friends
    • Her cat
    • Her laptop

Dislikes:

• Spiders
    • School
    • Annoying popular people
    • Kids
    • When people point out her large nose
    • Cheezy pick-up lines

Fears: Well, mostly just spiders... But I guess she is scared of seeing loved ones die or hurt.

Personality: Liza has a pretty great personality, if you get on her good side. When she's in a good mood, that means she's either in front of her computer screen or with her friends. She's one of those people who get good grades but aren't a teacher's pet, because she is very loud and sassy to her teachers. Just getting to know her a little bit, she's the computer geek that eats to much and doesn't like school. But if you get to know her, she is a very outgoing and great person. But when she's sad, that's when she changes completely. She tries to cut herself off from the world, hiding in her closet with a jar of Nutella and her laptop basically. But don't think it's funny, because she only does that when she is really sad. she would never risk getting tears in her Nutella, or on  her laptop. And when she's mad, she doesn't get violent. Sorry, new thing to add, she is very creative and observant. When you get her angry, she won't get violent. Actually, all the time you've been around her, she's been getting to know you more than you think. She'll use words to get you back, and hopefully for her they'll sting in your mind.

Powers: None.  

Social Status: Well, I'm not really sure what to put here. She's a computer geek that eats a lot, but she's very out going and has a couple of friends, so I would say in between nerd and popular, although she would never act like a popular kid. 

Summer or Year Rounder: Liza's a year rounder, she doesn't really want to go back to her dad, but she is planning to mail him a Christmas present, so that he doesn't think she's dead or something.

Years at Camp: Um, she's only been at camp for 2 months.

Life Before Camp: Liza had a semi-normal life. She only got attacked twice when she was with her dad, which is really good for a demigod. But before we get into that, there's other things. She grew up learning about coding, and got bullied because of it. She got bullied when she was in grade 2. Grade 2. GRADE 2. Seriously, some people are just jerks. It was her dream to become a video game designer, but those barbie-lover girls didn't like that very much. They thought it was stupid when everyone said they wanted to be a ballerina or something, and she said video game creator. And she was in friggin' grade 2. Some people's kids. But they stopped bullying her after the incident. She got kicked out of the school because of it. Want the story? Okay: She just had to pee. She got excused to the closest bathroom, which was the creepy one in the basement beside the boiler room. Pretty predictable story, right? Yep. She was about to wash her hands when a giant hellhound jumped through the wall that separated the girls washroom from the boys. It tried jumping on top of her, but she moved out of the way and it went flying into the wall that separated the washroom from the boiler room. You got it, the hellhound hit the wrong pipe and everything exploded. She was found under debris, but somehow those jerk mortals made it look like she was the one who blew everything up. So she got kicked out of that school. Her nose broke, which is why it's so large. The people at her new school thought it was cool that she liked video games and blew up a room, and she immediately found friends there. Another hellhound attacked, this time at her house. It jumped through the wall, but it didn't hurt anybody, because Liza's dad scared it off with a gun. but they still had to move, because the wall was destroyed. You would think they could just fix the wall, but her dad had been finding excuses to move for a while. So they did, deeper into the city where the scent of mortals was to strong for any more monsters to find her. But weird things kept happening. People who said they were "therapists" came to her school, but they only spoke to her. They tried attacking her, but she ran off before she could get hurt. Everyone she told thought it was just her imagination, even her dad, and that made her angry. She she eventually ran away with her best friend because she was tired of feeling "different". It turned out her best friend was a satyr (who saw that one coming). They lived in the woods of Montana for about a week, they lived on some food from a 7eleven that they passed. They slept in tree branches and walked all day. Eventually the satyr summoned the Grey Sister's taxi and brought her to Camp Half-Blood. Her dad is looking for her right now, and he will give up after about a year. He sure will be surprised when he gets her Christmas present.

Role-playing Example: I ran to the washroom, squirming I had to pee so bad. Ugh, why did the teacher make me go to this washroom? This is such a dumb school. I got there and did my business. I walked out of the stall and almost reached the sink when I heard a crash beside me. Startled, I looked up to see a giant black dog, apparently jumping out of the boys washroom. My little mind was odd enough to only care about why it was in the boys washroom. It pounced, almost landing on me when I realized what was happening when I moved out of the way, causing the giant dog to fly into the wall. Yeah, the room beside me was the boiler room, so maybe it wasn't the best idea to let it crash into there. It snarled at me, but my attention was on the fire the dog caused. It was travelling towards a boiler, and of course my small mind was so dumb I didn't try to run away from the fire, just wanting to see what would happen next. And the next thing I knew was a loud boom and a piece of wood flying towards my face when everything went black.

Notes: She owns a Mac laptop, just in case you care.

There are 1869 words, 10048 characters, 8244 characters (no spaces), 140 sentences, and 101  paragraphs in this form.

Last edited by Liza on 12/21/2014, 6:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Liza Amarillo (re-make)  Empty Re: Liza Amarillo (re-make)

Post by Kendall 12/6/2014, 4:49 pm

There are many types of accents among the Northern states -- please pick a specific one. (ie: New York City accent, New Jersey accent, etc.)

Add some more to appearance.

Add another flaw.

Life Before Camp:
    - Could you detail more of her life outside of being attacked by monsters? It took up the bulk of your LBC.
    - Who exactly were these "therapists" who came to see her?

Post by Guest 12/8/2014, 7:47 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/8/2014, 8:14 pm

[Don't delete your post and then repost it -- it counts as bumping your topic. If it's been 3 days since I or someone else has checked your form, just PM one of us.]

You didn't do much of what I asked for in regards to Life Before Camp.

Post by Guest 12/9/2014, 9:18 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/12/2014, 12:07 pm

Life Before Camp:
    - Add more to her life before she got attacked by the hellhound in the boiler room.
    - How did the harpy therapists find her in the first place? (You'd think that, judging by her scent, they would know she's a demigod.)

Post by Guest 12/12/2014, 8:26 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/21/2014, 6:31 pm

Why would the harpies try to get her to camp in the first place? They had ample opportunity to know she was a demigod and, thus, attack her -- what did her father say about these occurrences?

Post by Guest 12/21/2014, 6:51 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 2:29 pm

Approved. You will be awarded 900 drachmas for your form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:14 am