A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Me:

Olivia Gaddlow

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-11-26

Me: Empty Me:

Post by Olivia Gaddlow 11/26/2014, 11:09 am

Name: Olivia Harley Gaddow
    Mortal Parent: Stephanie Gaddow
    God Parent:Hephaestus
    Date of Birth: August Twenty-First, Two Thousand
    Place of Birth: A hospital in Michigan, Upper Peninsula
    Hometown/Last Residence: Hometown- Brooklyn, Michigan Last Residence- Somewhere north of Omaha, Nebraska
    Race/Ethnicity: I am American, but I speak fluent Gaelic (Irish), because that is where my parents used to live, but before that, they were in Italy
    Accent: Slight Irish Accent
    Skin Tone: Medium Tan
    Eye Color: Bluish-Gray, With flecks of gold
    Hair Color: Light Brown with neon pink highlights
    Hair Length: ten inches long
    Height: Five foot Three
    Weight: ninety-five pounds
    Body Type: Skinny, Tall Torso, Muscled(Not that muscled, though...)
    Appearance: Cute. Very Very Cute.( I look smart too........ )
    Weapon: With mist: Pack of mints Without mist: Still a pack of mints, but that has a mechanism that makes me be able to fit whatever I need to, so I just hide my sword in there.(And my breath can still smell good)
    Armor: Imperial gold/ Celestial bronze chest plate, helmet, and greaves, but I have leather boots. (Easier to run in)
    Pet(s): I do not own a pet, a pet is too much work
    Skills/Talents: I am really smart, as for I am a straight A student in all classes. I am on the track team, so I am a good runner. I am brave, and I am also very funny. I am AMAZING at building and blueprinting, and I am EXTREMELY creative
    Flaws: I am too willing to save my family and friends, I love shiny things, If there is water by I can't NOT go swimming, and I am absolutely, POSITIVELY, afraid of SPIDERS!!!!!! EEK!!!! I am not afraid of fire, though.
    Strengths: I can build mechanisms that can fight off monsters, (And Make Smoothies At The Same Time!!!)
    Weaknesses: Spiders. And Shiny Things.
    Dislikes: Spiders, The Hermes Express, or Onions.(Bleh)
    Fears: SPIDERS!!! And my machines not working properly and everything blows up........
    Personality: Funny Cute Hard-Working Brave Smart And Forgetful
    Powers: Sometimes I think I may Be able To shoot Flames out Of my Body *Tries it* Only sometimes, though.....
    Social Status: I am kind of a third wheel, But I have some good friends.
    Summer or Year rounder: Year Rounder. Definitely.
    Years at camp: I just Started, like, Forty-Five minutes ago.
    Life Before Camp: I was born in Michigan to a loving mom and dad. but mom and dad got divorced, and right after it was finalized my Dad had gotten into a car accident. Mom said that he had died. I lived with my mom in Michigan for a while, then we moved and settled down in a little town north of Omaha, Nebraska. The first day I went to school, Everyone wouldn't stop talking to me. I hated it. When we had gym, we had to run laps. I was the first one to finish. I took me forty seconds. The gym teacher told me that I should try out for the track team. I tried out, and I got in. After that life was pretty good, except I got kicked out of that school. Mom decided to home school me. I still got to stay on the track team, though. A weird, serpent like creature attacked me and my dad one day. He didn't survive. I was alone. Then I found a note that my Mom had kept in her pocket. It was from Dad, For me. I read it, and it told me to come here.
    Role playing example: "What was that?" Jakob yelled. "I don't know!" I yelled back.
    Notes: I hope that I have applied for the camp half-blood experience.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Me: Empty Re: Me:

Post by Kendall 11/26/2014, 1:06 pm

Add more to the appearance -- much more.

Is her sword Celestial bronze?

For her armor, it can only be one metal or the other -- since her father is Hephaestus it can only be Celestial bronze.

Add more to her flaws. She also needs a physical one that messes up her appearance (ie: large permanent burn scar on her face).

Personality should be at least 5 sentences long, so add more to it.

For her powers:
    - How many times a day can she do this?
    - How hot is the fire?
    - How far can she shoot the flames at most, and for how long could she maintain this?

Life Before Camp:
    - Why did she get kicked out of school?
    - What exactly was the serpent creature?
    - The serpent attacked her and her dad? Do you mean a step-dad?
    - I would say no to her dad Hephaestus sending her a note.

RP Example should be at least 10 sentences long.
    Olivia Gaddlow

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-11-26

Post by Olivia Gaddlow 11/27/2014, 8:58 am

Okay. Do you want me to rewrite it?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/27/2014, 12:05 pm

There's an edit button in the top right hand corner of your post. Just alter the parts I asked you to, edit in the answers to my questions, and hit Send. Then all you need to do is post that you've edited and I'll check it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:58 pm