A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood Empty let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 1:26 am

Leila hummed softly to herself with her fingers delicately threading flower stems through flower stems. She sat underneath the shade of Thalia's tree making a flower crown out of daisies. She was half way done too when she let her back lean against the large tree. She felt tired and drowsy for some reason. Maybe because of the nice weather and calm breeze. Maybe because her mind kept wandering towards a certain boy and oh gods she really needed to stop. She groaned and brought her hands to her face, dragging them down like they'd erase her thoughts. Oh she wished.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood Empty Re: let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood

Post by Watsky 12/2/2014, 12:38 pm

Ana had been wandering around camp for at least an hour. All her friends were in activities, but her cabin had a free day. Seriously, of all her friends, not even one was free. It was something she didn't think was even possible. She found herself at the tall tree protecting the camp's borders. She didnt know much about the tree. The daughter of Jupiter, no sorry, Zeus, was turned into the tree as she died. And then, she popped out? Yeah, Ana wasn't too sure.
    She watched the dragon sleep peacefully and smiled. Who knew dragons were real? She saw a girl nearby with a flower and she squealed. "Oh my gods, can you make me one?" She exclaimed while running over. "Please please please!"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood Empty Re: let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood

Post by kayla 12/2/2014, 9:24 pm

Leila blinked in surprise when she heard a squeal and turned her head to see a younger girl running towards her. She offered a kind smile and looked down to the flower crown in her hands. She brought her gaze back up to the other girl and laughed, "Sure. I don't mind making you one. What colors would you like?"
    The hill wasn't extremely plentiful in flowers but it had it's variety. Leila had only made a crown out of daisies because they were the closest things to her. Yeah, she was utterly lazy. Shoot her. The dark haired daughter of Epione kept on weaving the crown as she spared a quick glance at the other girl. "I'm Leila, nice to meet you. What's your name?"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 12/28/2014, 11:09 pm

"Uhmm.." Ana looked at the flowers as she kneeled on the soft grass. "Just white is okay, unless you can spare a few pink ones!" Pink was her favorite color, and it was kind of obvious. Almost everything she owned was pink, except for the stuff that was purple or blue. She had a pink hair brush, and a pink mirror, and her sheets were pink, sent with love from her father overseas. One day she ate nothing but sugar cookies with pink icing and she had absolutely no regrets. Maybe she used to go overboard, but she was much better now. "Can you teach me? I never learned how to make these."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/28/2015, 10:34 pm

"There's plenty of pink around so I can probably do that." Leila smiled at the younger girl before standing up to walk over where the pink flowers grew in abundance. Her white sundress tickled the back of her bare calves as she leaned down to pick a bunch of little flowers until she figured that there would be enough. She went back over to the other girl and sat back down in the little dent she had made in the grass. She dumped the flowers she had picked into the lap of her dress. "Hm, I don't really know how to explain it. I'm not really good at describing things." Leila laughed with a glance towards the other girl before she began to start the flower crown. "Maybe try to watch?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 6:44 am

OOC: For Carina:

let's bond over flower crowns and would be sisterhood V87nvkF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:05 am