A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by moriarty 1/27/2015, 11:01 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me.

BIC: Rebecca tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. "Wanna come to my cabin? I'm sure my siblings won't care." She looked around nonchalantly, and braided a small piece of hair at the nape of her neck.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:13 pm

I thought about it for a second then had a better idea.I am an only child. If we want enough room to sprawl out or even have a sleep over we can always head to my cabin. I'm sure Chessieblud won't mind I said throwing out ideas.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/28/2015, 3:54 pm

Rebecca shrugged. "Sounds fine to me. I just need to get the f*** out of here. Its creeping me out." She knew she had to tell her cabin leader that she would be gone for the night. Or she could just devise a plan to sneak out...
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 4:02 pm

I nodded and used my shoulders to push myself off the tree I leaned against, tiring towards my cabin.My cabin in two hours?I offered, knowing Chessieblud probably destroyed the beds again.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/28/2015, 9:28 pm

Rebecca nodded. "Sounds good. I'll see you there." She collected herself and walked out of the woods, just as the sun dipped below the horizon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:28 pm