A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  Empty crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another

Post by beanie 12/24/2014, 12:03 pm

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  Tumblr_mojskbXTgO1rhenmfo1_250

Ashna's bunk was practically never used for she never really loves to sleep there. Her cabin was always crowded with people and all that sweat and annoying loud voices and that was pretty weird for her. Ashna had chosen the one in the back when she first came, her laptop and electronics back there.

Now she was there, just coming back from Toronto. Her dads had made her pack so many things since they practically never see her off when she comes to camp. Her backpack was weighing a ton that when she came to her bunk, her backpack slid off her back and sunk into the bunk. Her back hurt though and sadly the bed wasn't comfy at all. Oh well, maybe her mood will improve when she looks at her amazing outfit.
    Her outfit consists of a black fedora, floral dress, black jacket, and brown boots. Very stylish if she should say. Spent a lot of time on it.

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  Empty Re: crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another

Post by mabel pines 12/25/2014, 10:05 am

taleis is glad he brought his memory foam matress to camp. the camp mattresses are about as thick as a piece of tape sandwiched between two slices of crappy notebook paper. they're thin.

he notices a girl setting her stuff down towards the back of the cabin, and - oooo, he's never seen her before. taleis knows, like, everyone in camp. he's not friends with everyone, not really, and not all of those who are are super close friends per say, but he. knows. everyone. and he does not know this girl and that, right there, is a problem.

"hi!" he calls out, climbing down the ladder of his top-bunk. "i've never seen you around before, which is weird, because i know, well, everyone. i'm taleis, my mom's clymene, y'know, fame and infamy and all that, don't sweat it if you don't know about her, not a lot of people do. what's your name? who's your god parent?" he asks, knowing he's kind of rapid fire shooting out questions at the speed of light. so he likes meeting new people, what of it? it's exciting.

beanie
    beanie

Female

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  Empty Re: crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another

Post by beanie 12/31/2014, 9:06 am

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  Tumblr_mojskbXTgO1rhenmfo1_250

"Hi!" A sudden appearence of a voice behind her made Ashna jump a little, her hst almost falling off as she whipped around to see who the heck it was. I mean, this person nearly scared her sh!tless and almost made her favorite hat fall to the dirty floor. Who does that? Well apparently this guy does. He did seem nice though and the way he talked a mile a minute was actually pretty cute- wait what was that? Did he just say his mom was Clymene?

"Thats my mom!" Ashna practically squealed, her eyes widening in delight. Oh this was great, a half-brother! "I'm Ashna and I think you're my half-brother! Isn't this great?"

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/5/2015, 8:26 pm

taleis gapes at the girl - ashna, she had said her name was. he's never met another child of clymene before, he'd kind of assumed he was the only one, but he has a half sibling. a half sibling!

"oh my gods!" he says, clapping his hands and grinning wide enough to split his face in two. "that is so cool, i've never had a half sibling before! i thought i was, like, the only child of clymene, but i'm not!"

he's kind of rambling, but, well. a half sister. just imagine all the things they could get up to! and, gods, the hermes kids will love this, and he has to introduce ashna to aidan, and gin, and andi, and - everyone!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 6:58 am

OOC: Delivery for beanie:

crossing blades with a girl is one thing, trying to touch her hat is another  V87nvkF
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/15/2015, 10:46 am

"I know isn't this amazing!" Ashna squealed, clapping her hands together happily. To think she'd be alone here! A half brother is the best thing ever! She could braid his hair, they could watch Netflix together, and she could meet all his friends. This has got to be the best thing ever.

"Cmon I must learn about this place." She pulled her half-brother- Taleis, his name is Taleis- to her bunk and patted the spot next to her. "Tell me everything about. Of course, tell me the good things first."

Ooc: getting back into the posting spirt whatttt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:53 pm