A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Alone, at last

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Alone, at last Empty Alone, at last

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 4:25 pm

I sat in the fields, taking the long way around to avoid as much human contact as possible. This is beyond stupid. I said as i sat amongst the strawberries with my pad of paper and pen, my guitar not far out of reach. It was hot today, my all black outfit wasn't helping either but I didn't feel like color today. There was a rustling from down the hill and i summoned my Scythe, the sun bouncing off the rubys and onyx in the handle. As the figure approached i noticed it was Thor and i dropped the Scythe. I loved my dog with all my heart. He bounded over to me and gave me a big kiss before laying in my shadow to take a nap, always ready to pounce if provoked though. I smiled and went back to my writing. There were so many ideas for songs from this new place that I had to try a few out. After one more look around i picked up my guitar and began playing chords and a tune emerged from the testing. I took a breath and let myself sing, hearing my voice carry slightly in the wide open space.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Alone, at last Empty Re: Alone, at last

Post by Milocross 12/24/2014, 4:43 pm

Wolfgang didn't care much for the grape/strawberry fields, as it wasn't very accessible to water. Sure, he could pull the moisture out of the ground, but the Demeter children would all attack him for depriving their precious plants of sustenance. But at least he could get away from those dreadful shrimp, always hounding him and begging for his friendship. He was never fond of the creatures, but they were better than those catfish, always harassing him and slapping him with their tails.

The Demi-Titan walked barefoot through the fields, careful not to step on the blossoms of fruit to avoid that squishy feeling below his feet. The dirt was cool and the leaves and vines were soft, so he walked with ease. He noticed another person sitting along by a tree, looking rather gothic. "Eugh." --he thought outloud "Another one of those goth girls. There are so many at this camp. Hopefully she'll die of heatstroke in those dreadful clothes." and she was singing. It was a dreadful sound, and he wished that there weren't so many talent-less 'musicians' at camp.

Wolfgang was rather under-dressed for the situation, only wearing a blue pair of cotton shorts that ended just above the knee. Even though it was winter in the camp, the sun shined strong and burned the skin of many demi-gods. He was exempt from the list, being resistant to burns. There were perks of being a son of Oceanus. Him being a titan, Wolfgang was naturally stronger with more stamina than any demigod, even though his father had less authority than the big three. And in his opinion, children of Titans were better looking, their skin glowed and screamed divinity. In short, Wolfgang was a rather pleasant sight to see, all shirtless and all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 6:17 pm

[ooc: Lena has an angelic singing voice so the horrible sounding voice doesn't make sense]

I noticed a kid watching me and I stopped everything I was doing, nudging Thor who woke up and growled at the onlooker. I didn't like human interaction and avoided it at all costs. People just weren't as animals much less Thor. I set my guitar down and glared at the boy and set down my guitar, smiling my scythe to my hand but keeping it hidden under he bushes.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 12/24/2014, 6:21 pm

ooc: Wolfgang hates hearing people sing in public, it's just one of his quirks.

BIC:
    Wolfgang stood idly and watched the dog, unafraid of it. One whip of a stream of water and the mutt would run wit it's tail between its legs. Thankfully the goth girl stopped making such a terrible noise, and Wolfgang was able to relax. He began to pull moisture out of the ground, hoping no Demeter kids were watching, and he let it fall on his shoulders and neck to keep him cool.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 6:50 pm

I stood up and let my black hair spill out over my shoulders, almost blending in with my black tank top. My Scythe was in my hand and i glared at the kid again, refusing to speak a word to him. Thor stood up and bared his teeth and growled again. With a twitch of my hand he sat and held his head up high. Seeing as not speaking wouldn't work I swung the tip of my scythe low and spoke. What do you want demigod? I didn't like speaking, it was boring and got nobody anywhere.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 12/24/2014, 7:48 pm

Wolfgang laughed at the insult, and assumed she was new to camp. Everyone knew that he was a Demi-Titan, not a Demi-God. It brought him much attention, as his elevated power was exceedingly rare in camp.
    "I think you'll find it Demi-Titan. I am no mere Demigod, does my skin not glow as that of a Titan?"
    Wolfgangs skin was always glowing, but maybe she didn't know what it meant.
    "Your skin is that of a mortal. Are you an oracle? Or perhaps you're just the daughter of a minor God. Ares, maybe? You reek of uncertainty and teenage desperation."
    Wolfgang wasnt usually like this, but lately his fame had been getting to his head. He never underestimated or overestimated himself or his enemies, so his fighting skill would remain intact. For now.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 9:01 pm

I felt myself give an almost soundless laugh. Daughter of Thantos, at your service. i said giving a mock curtsy. I dont usually like people but this demigod, sorry demititan, knew just how to act and he clearly had some fame here at the camp. Despite your glowing skin i did not know who you were, nor do i care for that matter. A Demi is a Demi, as we all are. So now, demititan, would you please release Thor and I from your pigheadedness? I dont care who you are at this camp, and i dont care if you think i should be grovling at your feet and praising the very ground you walk on. You may have these campers in awe of your power but I for one could care less. I'm here simply so i won't die. My grip tightened on my scythe and I dismissed it to a hiding spot in the woods i had found not far from where I was standing. That was one of the great things about my weapon of choice, it only responded to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:09 pm