A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Brooke the dryad

Brooke the dryad Empty Brooke the dryad

Post by Guest 12/26/2014, 4:53 pm

Brooke the dryad Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMaZVK4ZGOw3OVE1SKbwP1EWqKaAi8NQ5m4BZKSI6MFpZHjUyI

Name: Brookelynn Bush, just goes by Brooke

Type of Creature: Dryad, her life source/home is a blueberry bush

Description (looks): Brooke has green eyes and light brown hair that is very long. She is about 4'8", and she is skinny and is built like a runner. She never wears shoes, but she always wears a long blue flowing dress.

Powers: She can summon blueberries. She can summon 10 pounds of blueberries per day and they have to be in a 5 mile radius.

Personality: Brooke is very shy, yet graceful. She doesn't have many friends, because she gets very scared around people. The only friend she's ever had was an oak tree that got chopped down. That also left her sad and afraid to make new friends. But if you are her friend, she's very nice but is still quiet. You have to be very close to her to be inside her barrier. And no one has been there ever since the oak tree.

Flaws: Very shy, has trust issues, determined to never make friends

Weapons**: CB dagger that she never uses

Talents/Skills: Running, gardening, preparing food, is very nice

RP Example*: I hid behind a tree, looking at the demi-gods bustling around the cabin's courtyard. All of them seemed like they had something to get to. But some of them looked like they were ditching classes, hanging out with friends instead. I sighed. I decided after the oak tree that I didn't need friends. Who would want to be my friend anyway? The other dryads could easily die from some stupid demi-gods, and nymphs were too crazy. And what demi-god would want to be friends with a dryad? I sighed again and walked back into the woods. Life was easier without friends, anyway.

Okay, I have a question. Do dryads live inside of their life source? Where do they live?

Last edited by Liza on 12/26/2014, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Brooke the dryad Empty Re: Brooke the dryad

Post by Kendall 12/26/2014, 5:04 pm

Powers:
    - How many blueberries can she summon per day? (Pounds or some other weight measurement are fine.)
    - Does she need to summon blueberries within a certain radius of her?

For her third flaw, this sounds pretty close to her second flaw -- she wouldn't trust people, thus making it hard for her to let people in. I suggest you alter it.

Dryads have to live in their life source, yes, and remain close by (such as a couple of miles, at most) in order to stay alive/healthy.

Post by Guest 12/26/2014, 8:35 pm

Edited.

So dryads have a house inside of their tree?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 2:17 pm

I'm under the impression that yes, they either live in small huts (close to their life source) or they turn in to the type of plant they're associated with.

If you've any other questions, just message me or an admin.

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:33 pm