A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted)

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted) Empty Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted)

Post by Belle 12/27/2014, 3:32 pm

Morgan Bass

What's your Name?: Morgan Elisa Bass
    When were you born?: March 1st 2000
    What Gender do you identify with?: With females.
    Who has claimed you?: Morpheus
    Year rounder or summer?: Year rounder.
    Weapon Of Choice: Light one handed celestial bronze sword.
    When you look in a mirror, you see?: When I look into the mirror I see a young girl at heart that has matured and grown into the young woman everyone surrounding her has wanted her to be. I have blonde hair that is always done to perfection, due to being taught how ove rand over. I see a mask put upon my face, a mask that doesn't reflect me for who I am. Due to the ways of my family I was brought up in a rich and high end. I was taught where all the good things to buy were. The icy blue eyes that look back at me in my reflection can spot out that I have a little bit of an acne problem around my chin that is often hidden with coverup, but you can still see the bumps where they are sometimes. The also see I lack in curves a bit, but I still end up being rather radiant. I do know that I weigh around 112 pounds and I am the height of five foot two. I am rather short but I'm alright with it.
    What would you say you act like?: The way I act is fairly simple. I am rather bubbly and innocent to most who you ask. I am always trying to be optimistic finding the beauty in things and the good side of everything. I am very loyal and I will stick with someone through thick and thin. Sometimes my ability to trust others may come too easily as I can often trust the wrong people and be let down immensely . I just like to see the good in people, and I want to give everyone a chance. In the aspect I am rather fearless and try to go forth and meet everyone and anyone. I am very charismatic and I enjoy to talk to people very much as I am an extrovert and don't need much time to recharge or anything.

I'm very idealistic and once I have an idea I put so much compassion into it and I don't give up until I have to. I will fight on it until I have exhausted all my options and the compassion that is driving me falls short. I'm not very naive though, I can read between the lines and in that form and sense it allows me to be rather innocent. I am so innocent I have never done drugs, alcohol, cheated on a test, or anything of the sorts, I am a major goody two shoes, but I own up to it. It's mostly due to the family I grew up with when I was younger.
    What's you're weak spot?: I am an insomniac and I have a lot of trouble sleeping on a day to day basis. I believe it's due to the fact of my power, you can't have it all. I also can't cook to save my life I have burned so many things, and caught a stove on fire before. I am also rather crappy at dancing and am embarrassed to dance with anyone sometimes.
    What do you accel at?:  I'm rather a skilled artist, but painting is my main focus and I am almost always painting something. Paints are my life and it's a good way for me to express myself. I also have a lot of creativity and accel at being able to have it shine through. Creativity is also another word for me being a day dreamer and I often have my head in the clouds but I'm not naive about it. My strength in combat is agility, and I work on it constantly trying to get faster and and faster. I like to carry around a light sword that's made of celestial bronze and do a lot of damage in that aspect.
    Have any other family?: My biological mother is Lily Thompson. Although the people who raised me and adopted me are Lisa and Steven Bass. My real mother was too emotionally unstable so when she had my twin sister and I she gave us up for adoption.
    Own any companions?: I own a white cat, and he is my best friend, although I only see him when I go home for the holidays. I never would bring him to camp. His name is Houdini.
    Tell us about how you got here: Fifteen almost sixteen years ago, I was born to my birth mother Lily Thompson. I was second born, as I had an older twin sister that was born a minute before I was. Although right after child birth my mother was too unstable and so she gave my sister and I up for adoption. Apparently no one wanted both of us, and we were too much so we were both adopted by separate families. I never got to know my sister and mother but I grew up with a new family.

I was adopted by a rich couple known as Lisa and Steven Bass. They were young but found out that Lisa wasn't able to have children of her own so they decided to adopt a baby and from there on I was adopted after awhile and taken home with them. I grew up in a pent house in Manhattan and I loved living there. I grew up knowing some good friends and did everything with them. I stayed best friends with them through out. I went to church and was christian through out most of my life.

On my fifteenth birthday my friend Sara had decided to take me out to eat somewhere, well so she told my parents but she really took me to a party. She wanted to get me drunk and wanted to see me at my worst but I refused to drink. I trusted her too much because she came back with a drink, that was just soda but that's one of the only things I remember. The next thing I knew, I woke up in a cheap hotel in Brooklyn and I had no idea where I was.

That was when I heard pounding on the door, and I got up to look through the peep hole and it was a gross creature I had never seen before, I screamed and freaked out. I then ran and looked for a different escape and found one out a back window. From there I began to sprint from the seen. After awhile it came back and was chasing me. I found a cab finally and got in it and hastily told it to drive me to the closest city. Which should have been Manhattan but once he found out I had no money he kicked me out. I was horribly lost.

I finally found someone to help me though and didn't look at me as if I was crazy. He helped me, but I didn't ever get to go back home. I stayed at the camp I was brought to, which was camp half blood. I've been here ever since, and was told next summer I could go home and visit my family.
    Where does your family originate?: My adoptive family originates from Manhattan.
    Tell us about a day in your life: I slept for maybe two hours last night, being an insomniac wasn't too fun but it had it's perks. I could stay up and read, write, or paint if I really wanted to, or I could stay there and collect my thoughts. I did help one of the younger children in my cabin sleep and not have as many nightmares which made me happy, but I still needed to make friends at this darn camp. It had only been eight months and I had met some people but I hadn't made any friends yet, I was hoping to though. Maybe soon, just had to keep trying and I'd eventually be able to.
    Do you have any magical abilities?: Much like her twin sister, Morgan can enter dreams, although she has to touch the forehead of the person sleeping. Her magic ability does no harm though, she is strictly there to inflict good dreams and a sleeping aid if someone needs it, and can put people who have nightmares on ease for a night. Morgan's fairly limited in her power though. She can only use it fourtimes a month, and she can never use it on herself. Her power is fairly simple and the effects only last one one hour, and one night only. Sometimes she can take over the burden of someone else's nightmares while helping someone else. When her power is being used on fellow demigods they always know she's going to do it, as normally people ask her. As for mortals they never know unless they wake up and see her in the midst of doing it.
    Anything else we should know?: I am heterosexual and I can play the violin.

Last edited by Belle on 1/7/2015, 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted) Empty Re: Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted)

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 9:07 pm

For her power, how long is one night (in hours)? Will the person in question know she's there?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted) Empty Re: Morgan Bass daughter of Morpheus (ready to be accepted)

Post by Belle 12/27/2014, 9:16 pm

Edited~
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/28/2014, 3:34 pm

Mhm. Reduce the time limit to an hour or under (which also means you can increase the number of times she can use it per month) and then I'll approve this.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 1/7/2015, 7:37 pm

I edited it!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/7/2015, 7:53 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 11:50 pm