A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Astrid Lokria Sarafina

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Astrid Lokria Sarafina Empty Astrid Lokria Sarafina

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2015, 5:25 pm

Astrid Lokria Sarafina 2vl62pc
    Name: Astrid Lokria Sarafina
    Eyes: green
    Hair: black
    Height: 5’7”
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: slight tan
    God Parent: Loki
    Mortal Parent: Siv Sarafina
    Country of Origin: Norway
    Pet: white ferret named Sky and a brown ferret named Seamus
    Astrid Lokria Sarafina F3pes
    Talents: Astrid is a talented acrobat and gymnast. She competed across the country for a while but never had the chance to go pro. Astrid also has a natural love for drawing but often times loses her muse for the art, going weeks without so much as looking at her sketchbooks. She also loves to play the electric guitar and write her own songs.
    Weapon**: Astrid wields two razor chain whips of celestial bronze and a dozen celestial bronze throwing knives she keeps on a belt she wears constantly
    Personality: Astrid is a very creative and mischievous girl, no less cunning than her father, who loves causing trouble wherever she goes. Not only that but she’s a very big flirt, which isn't going to bode well for her at camp. Apart from that she is a really nice young lady who is always going to be the troublemaker and the peace keeper.
    Flaws: Astrid has a bad habit of sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. There is no limit to what she is willing to do and that can and most likely will be the death of her in the end of it all. Along with her troubling personality she has a short fuse at times and if she loses her temper its generally difficult to get her to calm down. She's also a brat at times, thinking she's better than others even if she doesn't know them.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Astrid has the power to talk to snakes, otherwise known as speaking in Parsletongue. She can also cause illusions for a short while but no longer than 5 minutes. After small illusions(cat sized) a half hour break is needed(car sized), the medium ones require an hour(anything larger than a car), and anything other than that is an hour and a half. She can perform 20 small illusions a day as she pleases, medium illusions 10 times a day and large illusions five a day.
    Life Before Camp*: When Astrid was growing up she was always very interested in her native Mythology. So, to appease her curiosity, her mother bought her books on the gods and goddesses. As Astrid began to mature she started showing signs of dyslexia and ADHD which her mother never got prescription for. For her tenth birthday, Astrid’s mother Siv got two Ferrets for a gift. One was pure white which she named Sky and the other was of browns which she named Seamus. As she grew into her age though Astrid began to claim she could make small things appear but none of them ever stayed for long. Knowing who her birth father was, Siv enlisted the help of a demigod who came to her when Astrid was only a babe. Before being claimed, Siv told Astrid of her father and hat she much go along with this stranger in order to stay alive and well.The entire halfblood thing was entirely new to Astrid and she didn't trust the demigod at all, despite what her mother had told her. How could she trust someone to guide her when she had only met them just then in that moment. After a final farewell and sneaking her ferrets up her shirt sleeves, Astrid followed the demigod to Camp Half-Blood, where she has been living for the past few years.
    RP Example*: I enjoyed the walk through the woods. Everything was peaceful and the snakes and I often times had pleasant talks about the nature that was around us. I watched as Sky and Seamus burrowed through the leaves and bounded along the forest floor.Be careful the both of you, I don’t want any broken ferrets to have to deal with. I said with a smile as one of the garter snakes assured me that they would keep an eye on the Ferrets for me. It was off owing two ferrets but being able to speak Parsletongue. Ferrets and Snakes weren’t usually friendly towards each other but in this case they were so I didn't have to be in the middle of fighting all the time. I watched as the sun began to dip low in the sky and turned on my heel, whistling for Sky and Seamus. This was a nice walk to take before sleep.
    Any notes about your characters:has a tattoo over her heart of two snakes intertwined, one is emerald green for her father and the other is sky blue for her mother. The bodies of the snaked make the Celtic knot for love.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 1/6/2015, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Astrid Lokria Sarafina Empty Re: Astrid Lokria Sarafina

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 5:46 pm

Hey!

→ Since she's under 18, she can't compete professionally.
    → Maximum time for an illusion is five minutes.
    → Please put a limit on small illusions.
    → Demigods are claimed at Camp, except if they're children of Athena; then they're claimed at birth.

Rest looks great, good job!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 5:54 pm

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 5:57 pm

→ Did the demigod stay around Astrid all her life?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2015, 6:49 pm

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia