A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/7/2015, 7:01 pm

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 3840x211

Name:Daisy Autumn Holland. She prefers to be called Dayc. Or Autumn works too

Age:She's 15 years old as of now, since her birthday already passed. It's on September 22.

Eyes:Dark brown eyes. Change to a silver gray, when she thinks of something, like a plan or strategy.

Hair: Long, dark brown hair, which is wavy in its natural state, thankfully.

Height:She's 5'-3". But to her, she feels shorter than everyone else, like say when a class lines up by height, she would always end up at the back of the line. It's kinda frustrating, especially when you need someone to help you reach stuff from the top shelf.

Body Type:I'm not sure how to describe her body type, but I guess I'll try my best. Well, I think she would be considered slender, or thin and petite(small). She has small calves, and short legs(ugh). I think she's pretty flexible, which is a good thing, right? Oh, and she has freckles on her face as well :)

Skin Color:Now here's where it gets complicated. So it's hard to tell exactly what her skin tone is, since the weather in California and Oregon is kind of contradicting, because it's usually sunny in Cali and, cloudy/rainy in Oregon. Her skin is a little too dark to be considered white, and it's a little too light to be considered tan. I guess that leaves her with in between?

God Parent:Her mom is the goddess Athena.

Mortal Parent:Her dad is Andrew Holland.

Country of Origin:Born on Mount Olympus, just like any other child of Athena.

Pets:A Jack Russell Terrier named Hailey.

Talents:Good at sword-fighting, and strategy. Also, she's great at archery, but it's takes her time to shoot the arrow in order to have good aim, or else she'd miss, which happens whenever it's under pressure or too rushed. There's also something that I guess is what you'd call reflexes. Somehow, whenever she would be in the middle of a situation, she comes up with these really nice saves, whether if it's her thinking up something fast, or when she moves quick at the right moment. Something like that. She's also known to have a very vivid imagination, and for being creative too, so maybe that would be one of my strengths. When it comes thinking of possible ideas for anything, I guess she wouldn't have too much trouble coming up with a few things.

Weapon**:An owl necklace that turns into a celestial bronze dagger, and a celestial bronze sword with olive tree branches engraved on the blade, called Ef̱psychía(Bravery).

Personality:She's just a regular down-to-earth, easy going, girl. She's really friendly with pretty much everyone, and the other demigods say she's really sweet and kind too. They also said she's usually quiet, and shy most of the time. Has a hard time making friends, or talking to people in general. Once you get to know her, you're in for a big surprise, cause she can get pretty wild and crazy. She likes to read a lot, and is a total bookworm, in a nerdy in a way? Loves to sing, and listen to music. Her favorite color is blue, and her favorite animal is a dog, thus the reason why she has a pet dog, and her favorite shoe brand is Converse. Oh, and she likes ice-cream.  Dad once told her she had the biggest, most caring heart he's ever seen. No matter what, she'll always be there for her friends, and stick with them, until the end. She always has their back.

Flaws:Her major flaw would be always putting her friends and people she cares about first, before everything else. She would do anything to keep them safe from harm, and out of danger. But others feel like it might be a problem in future situations that will bring many difficult decisions to make and risky choices to take. So people feel like this might interfere with things like this, endangering not only others who are involved, but herself included, and that is what upsets the other campers.
    Another flaw she has is that she's very stubborn, so if someone tells her to just give up or, to forget it, she won't stop until whatever it is gets done. Nothing can stop her from finishing and ending it. Meaning she won't listen to reasoning, which sounds like a lot to put up with. I can imagine how annoying it must be to have to try to talk her out of it.
    She has a problem with self-confidence as well, which can really get to her sometimes. It's important for people to have confidence in themselves, and to believe that they can do it. Well, that's kinda the point. She has a hard time trying to convince herself that she is capable of doing a lot of things, but she keeps doubting herself. Somehow, she's gonna need to start reminding herself to push her limits in order to improve her skills.
    And last but not least, she sometimes tends to have mood swings. She could be very overwhelmed with happiness one minute, and the next, she's balling her eyes out, in tears. Or just very gloomy and filled with sadness. Then from super depressed, to raging mad, or stressed out of her mind, like angry in a nasty way. She tries not to have any of these moments when people are around. So far, it hasn't gotten really bad to the point where she hurts someone. Just a little bad, that's all.
    Now here's the one she detests. Sometimes when she laughs, she might accidentally snort like a pig. Yeah, it's that bad that she has to keep it under control, but with no success, she slips up, and all I can say is, embarrassing. Yikes

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):She's a quick-thinker, and has the ability to analyze anything in her mind faster than you can say "Di Immortales!". How it works is, she thinks of a certain topic or idea, expands it into a bigger picture in her head, or perspective, and soon breaks it down into small parts, until she's left with the outcome of her planning.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):None

Life Before Camp*:After she was born, Daisy was being sent back to the mortal world, so she could live with her father. But there was a mistake, and she was sent to the wrong place. I'm not exactly sure what the details were, but I think it had something to do with a mix-up, because her mom thought Andrew was in the U.S. for a business trip. She ended up in Santa Ana, California, and that's where this woman found her. She had just given up her baby daughter, but she changed her mind, and decided to take her back. But when she got there, she found Daisy instead. Thinking that she was her baby, she took her in, and so, the immense years of misery began. Daisy wasn't happy with the woman and her husband, even after she left him. The woman treated her very badly, and hurt her a lot. She didn't like it, not one bit. So on the eve of her 10th birthday, she decided to run away. At the time, she was living in Oregon with that woman, and she managed to get to Texas. She had to go through some obstacles on the way, and surprisingly, she managed to think her way out of it. And she had some help along the way. These nice teenage mortals were willing to help out in any way they could, if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't have made it. And that's when she ran into trouble. I think it would have happened sooner, but luckily, she was bought some time. She was attacked by dracaenae. Luckily, a demigod helped her fight them off. Coincidentally, they were on some sort of combat mission to track those monsters.They took her to this camp called "Camp Half-Blood" and that was how she discovered she was a demigod. After that, it wasn't long until finally, her dad, Andrew Holland, found her. He was so happy to see her, he explained how he never knew she even existed so when he heard about it from her mother, he started looking all over the world for her, like crazy. Athena had informed him what had happened through an Iris message after 5 months since she was born. Daisy understood that it wasn't his fault for not knowing since he didn't know she was even born. So they were finally reunited. And she couldn't be any happier.

RP Example*:You know what really gets on my nerves? It's when people who act like they're all this and that go around, making other peoples lives' miserable by bullying them. What did they ever do to deserve that? One of those so called "cool" people, is Drew Tanaka. I was sitting on the ground, my back against a tree trunk while I read peacefully, by myself. I decided to take a break, because these glasses were starting to hurt my eyes. I took them off and put them in their case, and safely put the case in my bag. That's when I noticed Drew Tanaka and her posse walk by and make looks of disgust at everyone. This girl is the one on top of my list of people I strongly dislike. It all happened so fast, it took me a moment to realize what happened. Drew bumped into a girl who was just standing there, causing Drew to spill her double caramel spiced latte all over herself. "Look at what you did, you jerk. You ruined my favorite blouse, I can't believe you did that," Drew screamed, her face as red as a tomato. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to, it was an accid-" the girl was saying, trying to apologize, but Drew cut her off. "Don't you dare say it was an accident. Of course you did it on purpose, and I hope you're happy now because you just messed with the wrong girl. Get lost, you freak. You're a loser." "Hey, don't talk to her like that," I spoke up, walking up to them. "Stay out of this. This is none of your business," Drew spat. "No, I'm not going to let you treat her that way. This isn't her fault. It's yours. If you weren't so busy drowning your face with lipstick like the stuck-up rich girl you are, then none of this would have happened," I advised her. "What did you just call me?," Drew fumed, her nostrils flaring with anger. "You heard me. I called you a stuck-up, snobby, little rich girl," I answered. "You are so going to get it, now. Come back here, you little brat," Drew screeched as I ran away as fast as I could, looking back over my shoulder and winked at the girl who mouthed "Thank You."

Any notes about your characters:Her father was British, so that makes her British, as well. She has this Hipster-meets-nerdy style, and loves wearing beanies, Converse, and Ray-Bans. You know, the glasses.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Original
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours."

Last edited by dayc_thehipstafangirl on 1/18/2015, 4:14 pm; edited 20 times in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shade 1/10/2015, 1:34 pm

Hey first off Welcome to the Site!

Flaws: You are going to need some sort of physical flaw.

Abilities:
    There's also something that I guess is what you'd call reflexes. Somehow, whenever she would be in the middle of a situation, she comes up with these really nice saves, whether if it's her thinking up something fast, or when she moves quick at the right moment. Something like that. I've been told that I have a very vivid imagination, and creative too, so maybe that would be one of my strengths. When it comes thinking of possible ideas for anything, I guess I wouldn't have too much trouble coming up with a few things.
    This would be more of a Talent/Skill than an ability.

LBC:
    this boy with sea green eyes and black hair helped her get to safety. He took her to this camp called "Camp Half-Blood" and that was how she discovered she was a demigod.
    Take out the mention to you know who; we can't have mention to Book characters in there.
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Daisy Autumn Holland: DONE!!!!! READY TO CHECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/10/2015, 6:41 pm

edited :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/10/2015, 6:54 pm

Barn owls are not allowed as pets. (No type of owl is.)

Where did she get her Ray Bans -- why are they magical? Do you mean that they make it easier for her to read in English due to dyslexia?

LBC:
    - How exactly had Athena made a mistake in where Daisy was supposed to go?
    - What kinds of monsters attacked her before she got to camp with the demigod?
    - What was said demigod doing outside of camp anyway?
    - When had Athena contacted Andrew Holland to tell him about their daughter -- a bit after she was born, or...?
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/13/2015, 11:26 am

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I edited right!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2015, 6:52 pm

I'm going to say no to the Ray Bans; it would be rather unlikely for her to stumble upon him, and anyway potential god parent gifts before camp that aren't approved by an admin aren't allowed.

LBC:
    - I don't think she or the other demigod would have been able to survive a Gorgon attack, so use a less powerful monster -- like a hellhound.
    - I also don't think it's permissible for the other demigod to have been on a quest -- a combat mission, sure, but not an actual quest.
    - How far away had Daisy gotten from her home before the monsters came after her?
    - So, to clarify: Andrew had been tipped off from someone (specify who) that she was now at camp? Was it Athena? (Usually I don't allow god parents to have contact with their kids and/or the kid's mortal parent after the 1 week grace period surrounding their birth is up.)
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/16/2015, 1:47 am

Done, edited. And yeah, it was Athena but she told him after 5 years since she was born.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/16/2015, 7:46 pm

Country of Origin should be the one she's lived in all her life. (I don't think olympus itself counts as a country?)

Abilities:
    - Analyzing anything in her mind too fast seems a bit too much -- reduce it. (If it's supposed to be a hyperbole, don't use those in regards to powers.)
    - I think the body language thing would be a talent/skill, which is rather different from an ability because she had to learn how to do it.

LBC:
    - How had Daisy gotten all the way to Texas with no one seeing or questioning her?
    - If Athena told him in person about her, I'm gonna say no -- have her message him a lot sooner.
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/17/2015, 6:29 pm

Edited. Also, I think I did mean for it to be like a hyperbole, because I didn't mean that she could do it super, super fast. Just more faster than other people can
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/17/2015, 7:27 pm

Mhm. The manipulation ability seems too much like mind-control based on the phrasing; you can say she's manipulative or very charismatic/persuasive, but that'd be more of a talent or personality trait than an ability.
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/18/2015, 4:15 pm

Edited :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/18/2015, 4:31 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:40 am