A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Beastin' at Volley Ball

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Beastin' at Volley Ball Empty Beastin' at Volley Ball

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 12:03 am

The son of Aphrodite walked into the volley ball area listening to his iPhone 6. Narcissus was wearing a white tank top, pink shorts that stopped at his knees, and white flip flops. His wrists were decorated with a white wrist band. It had been ages since he used the volley ball area at camp, last summer actually. He had only come to camp during the school year to drop off a gift for his favorite sister of all time. His father had given him to option of spending the rest of the year here at camp or back home in Cali. He kinda wanted to stay at camp, but he needed a good reason to.

Narcissus sat down on a bench after pulling out his mirror to me sure his hair was on fleek. He pursed his lips, admiring his good looks.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Beastin' at Volley Ball Empty Re: Beastin' at Volley Ball

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 6:57 pm

Dem walked onto the volleyball court looking for someone to talk to. Arian wad busy doing who knows what and he didn't really talk to any of his other siblings. What ur was really looking for was someone to call his own. Ur never told anyone, buy he was bisexual. Imagine having the football team find out that their star quarterback was into guys and girl. Dem chuckled to himself and say on one of the benches that was set up. That's when he saw a guy looking ay himself in a mirror. And damn was he hot, which ment one thing. Son of Aphrodite. Feeling rather good about himself Dem stood and took off his skin tight shirt, revealing tan skin and a six pack that would put people to shame. He threw off his flip flops and began practicing bumps and sets with a spare ball he found. If this didn't catch the guys attention then nothing will.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 7:10 pm

Narcissus had finally made his hair prefect before turning his attention to the guy who decided to sit beside him. To be honest he was kind of hot. Kind of being an understatement. Anyways the son Aphrodite smirked and looked at the dude. "Hey, there."He greeted charmingly as he looked at him in the mirror's reflection. "What are you up to, handsome?"He asked him, flipping his hair to the side some. Nothing would give Narcissus more pleasure than to tease someone on their good looks.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 7:33 pm

Dem smirked and caught the ball before setting it at his feet, his body now shunning from a slight sweat.Nothing much. Just trying to get back into the groove of volleyball.What about you gorgeous?He said as he caught on to the slight tease. Dem crossed his arms in front of his chest and gave a broken half smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 7:44 pm

As soon as he said the word "volley ball", Narcissus perked up a bit. That was his sport that he loved so much. He had even the captain of the male volley ball team at his school along with being the head manger for the girl's team. He placed his mirror down before turning his attention to the demigod. "I'm just sitting here, waiting for someone to practice with." He winked before chuckling lightly. "What's you name?"Narcissus asked before putting his hands behind his head.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 7:54 pm

Demetrius. Demetrius Mikos. And what might yours be?Dem asked politly before he slipped his shirt back on. He leaned against a nearby tree with his arms in front of his chest and smirked at the wink. This guy was a flirt. A MAJOR flirt.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 8:07 pm

"Me? Oh I'm Narcissus Bastion."He said, smoothing out his hair as he placed his volley ball to the side of him. This was gonna be fun. "But I guess you can call me Prince Charming, Dashing, or almost anything else." The son of Aphrodite mused as he bit his lip, staring into Demetrius' eyes. He gave him a taste of his love stare power, before standing up. The guy looked well toned, perfect tan...Gods I hope I'm not related to him. He thought to himself before asking him, "Who's your godly parent?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 8:13 pm

Lucky for you in not related to Aphrodite. I'm a son of ApolloDem said with a flirtatious wink. This was going to be delicious. Dem thought of asking him out then reconsidered and thought he would drag this out to tease him till he begged for it. He always did have a little bad side.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 8:25 pm

"Apollo huh? That's hot." Narcissus laughed a bit at his own pun before standing up and stretching. "So do you wanna play some volley ball or are you just gonna stand there and try to impress me?"He asked him. He had knew all to well about girls and guys trying to get his attention. However he would always lead them on, never comitting to one person. He remembered one time when he used to talk to three people at one time. That didn't end so well so he kept it to a minimum of two. One main and one side piece. It was a near perfect arrangement.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 8:32 pm

Dem chuckled and shook his head slightly.I'm not trying to impress you. I hardly find you attractive. Your not as attractive as you think you are Narc.If there was one way to tease and play hard to get it was make the victim feel less sure of his position, Dem knew it all too well. And for Aphrodite children, it was their vanity.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 8:42 pm

Narcissus nearly choked when Demetrius made the comment about his looks. "Excuse me? You did not just say that to me. I am more attractive than you are!" He said in a near shout. The son of Aphrodite went to go pick up his mirror, looking at himself. Maybe the his hair was out of place or worse, a pimple! He looked back at the son of the Sun with narrowed eyes. "Um, you're not the who has two other people begging for your attention do you? No, I didn't think so." This was a first for him...

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 8:57 pm

Dem shrugged.Who ever said I wanted people to beg for my attention? And appearance means nothing to me. Yes I stay fit but as far as friends and partners go its more personality than anything.Dem chuckled. This was exactly the bad fun he loved with guys.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 9:03 pm

His heart began to beat faster as he became more and more upset. He gripped the handle of his mirror, raising it a bit. "I-I have a good personality!"Narcissus stepped closer toward Dem. "And yet you were warming up right in front of me a while ago." He stated before flipping his hair dramatically. "I don't need to waist my time on you.." He grumbled, turning around and walking toward the volley ball net, trying to calm down.

OOC: lol I love Dem and how he pushes Narc's buttons
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 9:49 pm

Dem chuckles and grabs Narcissus' wrist, spinning him around quickly and getting mere inches from his ear.Says the boy with the racing pulse.Dem whispers seductively,his breath warm. He releases his wrist and takes a few steps back, grinning seductively.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 9:56 pm

Narcissus was shocked when Dem had grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear. Shivers ran down his back as when he did so. The demigod smoothed out his hair, feeling uneasy. "You think you're seductive?" He asked, staring into his eyes. "You don't know seduction, kid." He growled, his eyes having a slight pink tent to them as he used his power against Demetrius.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 9:59 pm

Dem chuckles and shook his head, turning away from the boy and grabbing his shoes.Powers don't make it seduction. It makes it cheating and weak. Don't think I didnt see the shudder, charming. He said, almost purring the pet name ur now gave Narc. Dem picked up the spare ball and spun it on his finger, then tossing it behind him to Narc.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 10:12 pm

Narcissus was taken back, nearly dropping his coveted mirror into the sand. He didn't know what type of game this son of Apollo was doing with his mind. "Who do you think you are?"He asked before catching the volley ball in his free hand. Narcissus was tempted to throw the ball at the back of his head, but decided against it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 10:19 pm

Dem turned around and grinned mischievously.I believe I am finding you more and more adorable to tease, charming.He took a few steps forward and closed the space between the two of them, the volleyball being the only thing that separated their bodies. I think, that I may be growing rather fond of you.Dem said taking the ball and dropping if to the side.of them both, standing toe to toe with the son of Aphrodite.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 10:27 pm

Astonished, Narcissus couldn't help, but stand there. Had Demetrius played him at his own game? No, no of course not. Narcissus was the one playing him, not the other way around. The son of Aphrodite clutched the handle of the mirror tightly, turning it into discus. "You growing fond of me? Yeah right. I'm the one in control here not you."He hissed while backing up. "And if you think I'm just gonna fall over you like a new Ralph Lauren polo shirt than you're sadly mistaken, Demetrius Mikos."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 10:33 pm

Dem chuckled and leaned in, inches from his face.Now where's the fun in that my dear Narcissus?Dem straightened and took a fee steps back. He gave a slight bow then walked off to the beach, taking off his shirt again so he walked in just his swim trunks. He knee he had Narcissus right where he wanted him and the fun was just about to begin.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 10:45 pm

Narcissus watched as he headed toward the beach before finally going after him. He wasn't about to get off so easily. The son of Aphrodite followed behind him like a lost puppy...wait. A lost puppy? Really? What was happening to this once proud demigod?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 10:51 pm

Ooc:do you want me to start the topic at the beach or you?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 10:52 pm

OOC: You can if you want
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 11:00 pm

Ooc:this topic is now closed and continued at the beach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:15 pm