A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Amitié

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Amitié Empty Amitié

Post by Green 1/12/2015, 10:54 pm

Narcissus walked out of his pink cabin and looked around to find his bestie, Juilana. The demigod was wearing a white sweater with a pair of black skin jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly. For accessories, Nacissus wore his coveted gold Michael Kors watch and a white and gray stripped scarf around his neck. A pair of Michael Kors sunglasses were propped on the top of his head just encase the sun got in his eyes.  He looked around for the daughter of Apollo, wanting to get a head start on his day that he was going to spend with her.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Amitié Empty Re: Amitié

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 11:11 pm

Juliana sprung up from her beautiful cabin in her typical golden hue. She had her typical brilliant smile on her face and let out a huge hello to everybody in Camp. She was wearing a black corset top with a frilled skirt that she brought home from France and used constantly due to the freedom of not wearing constructing jeans, black knee-length boots and a white, pure cashmere cardigan left loose over her top. She was also wearing silver earrings and her famous bracelets, which were her weapons in disguise. Her outfit was all from Dulce and Gabbana and she glided over the air as she walked ( not literally but metaphorically).

No matter if they were the rowdy children of Ares or the brilliant offspring of Athena, she just flashed them her warm blue eyes to everybody, which seemed to make everybody around her at least smile a bit. She also had her side-swept blonde hair in a loose backwards hang that gave off her relaxed yet upbeat demeanor. She loved mornings for they always made her feel optimized.

As she walked towards the Aphrodite Cabin she saw the heavy cloud of makeup that came off the cabin and squinted her eyes a bit. While she was considered pretty by some, she was glad she didn't need to use makeup or anything to look like she wanted to. After a few sights, she saw her friend Narcissus wearing a similar outfit in terms of color scheme. She didn't control herself and ran up to him so she could give him one of her trademark, bear hugs. She almost squeezed the life out of the guy though.

"Mon Cher! How are you today!" Said the girl as she released her friend from her constricting hug.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/12/2015, 11:24 pm

The son of Aphrodite smiled widely as he saw Juliana come toward him. She's always been so happy and joyful, smiling at everyone. Even the Ares' kids. He opened his arms wide and embraced his friend. "Hé ! L'ami! Comment allez-vous?" Narcissus asked her in French, smiling some. He enjoyed speaking to her in French since she was the few people that did- excluding the entire Aphrodite cabin.

"I love your outfit! Let me guess, Dulce and Gabanna from head to toe?"He asked even though he knew the answer. If there was one thing Narcissus was good at, it was knowing one designer from another.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 11:32 pm

"Why of course! Everyone knows that they have the best skirts, mind you. However, you don't fall far, nice combination. Do I detect Kors with a hint of...roses? Someone looking for a mate today?" Asked Juliana as she placed one of her hands on her hip and smiled at her friend. She liked the Aphrodite kids for their French, but she often got tied of speaking it. She was a french girl herself so she got tired of listen it to it sometimes, but not today.

"Anyways, we must get some breakfast, I am as hungry as Pac-Man. Also, have you heard the news on the new Hephaestus Kid? I heard he is quite the looker himself! Though, you know I like the brawny, big ones myself." Said Juliana as she almost dragged the Son of Aphrodite to a place where she stashed some croissants she sneaked behind Mister D. from France.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/12/2015, 11:43 pm

Narcissus chuckled and shook his head slowly. "You know me too well."He said teasingly as he followed her to the stash. "Well I kinda already won someone's heart. You're half brother, Demetrius." The guy smiled, motioning to the shiny Apollo cabin.

Now this was one of the best parts of being friends with Juliana, the talks they have. Narcissus smoothed back his hair and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Hephaestus uh? I bet he has major muscles." The son of Aphrodite had a thing for guys with muscles. "But you can't deny that the nerdy guys in the Athena cabin are kind of hot."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/12/2015, 11:51 pm

"Nein!" blurted out Juliana in German. She learned a bit of German from one of her friends in France who had family in Germany. She kept walking up to the spot around her bunk on the Apollo Cabin in search of her food. After finding the pastries she gave one to her friend and motioned to him so they could sit down on the ground, after of course, making sure it wasn't dirty.

"Mon, Cher!, it's like you don't know me. I love all people, but I LOVE well-developed guys. Speaking bout muscled guys, moi must confess that I have the strangest cravings for some Ares meat. Especially one called Damien and another called Leon, they are magnifique! " Joked Juliana in a rather surprisingly low voice. Yet she didn't come off as slutty by her comment since everybody knew she was a girl of class and was only making a joke, a rather blunt one.

OOC: Damien is my other character if you are wondering. You can click the red name in my sig to see his character form. Also, if you want to use Juliana a bit you can, but nothing big or rude!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 12:05 am

Was that German? Yeah, I think it is.He said to himself as he followed her to the spot, going down to take a seat on the ground beside Juilana. He could tell that it was going to be a very good day. The two of them needed to catch up more since they haven't seen each other in three days. Narcissus took the pastry from her and licked his lips as he unwrapped it, taking a swif of the amazing breakfast from Français.

He put on his sunglasses and took a bite out of the pastry. He chewed it slowly before answering her saying, "Oo, they sound hella hot. I doubt that they're into guys though." He stated as he watched a couple of girls walked pass them. A smile crept across his face as he checked them out before during his attention back to Juliana.

OOC: okay!
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 12:16 am

"Must you check out all girls! I'm telling you about guys and yo go to girls. I guess it's fine. Anyways, do you wanna go to the beach or look at people?" Asked the daughter roof Apollo. She was perfectly alright with looking at people, but she wanted to jump into some water since she hadn't seen it in some time. France was cold this time around!

"By the by, I heard Demetrius is your new lover. Details! I want details!" Smiled Juliana as she snapped her fingers at her friend in a way mocking those elite fashion designers. She then saw a small, little daughter of Athena and sprung up to her side without giving a warning. She began to ask her if she was alright and if she wanted to hang out with her. The girl, no older than 8, responded with a nod of her head, which Juliana responded by grabbing her by her hand and presenting her to her friend Narcisssus.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 12:29 am

Narcissus laughed a bit, putting his sunglasses back on top of his head. "What You can't expect me to talk about guys and not check out the girls." He smiled warmly before taking another bite of his pastry. The demigod nodded in agreement about going to the beach. "Sure, let's do it! But later we should totally go shopping together."

Blushing at the name of his boyfriend, Narcissus hid his face a bit. "I don't doesn't kiss and tell." He whisper, leaning in. Of course he would tel her, but it would be later on so they would have something to talk about. The son of Aphrodite smirked when he saw Juliana get up to talk to the little girl. He watched from where he was staring until they came back.

Smiling, he looked up at the grey-eyed girl. "And what might your name be?" Narcissus asked her, wondering how old she was. The girl was dressed in a common Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and khaki shorts.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 2:57 am

"Bleh, swimming can wait! You need an emergency set of outfits! I won't let you lay with my brother in those. Therefore, time for SHOPPING!" Said Juliana with a bright, cheerful smile yet a mocking look that wasn't seriously insulting his fashion sense. She also wanted to see if she could find something she could give to some Ares kid. Maybe a leather jacket. They all seemed fond of leather clothing for some strange reason. She also saw how the little girl approached Narcissus and poked him with her indx finger.

"My name is Alexandra, but I like Alex better. I'm sorry for being a bother."
    Said the timid girl with the common outfit.

"Oh my dear!" Began Juliana as she hugged the girl and gave her a smile. " You aren't a bother, you are a wonder! In fact, I know you will be a wonder that stands higher than even the seven wonders of the world! Anyways, I'm gonna take this string bean here down to get clothes, would you like to join us dear?" Continued Juliana as she stopped being a camper and became a mother for like a minute. The girl nodded her head with a genuine giggle. She also grabbed Juliana's hand and seemed calmed down now.

OOC: We go to new York after you are post, so I start it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 10:44 am

Narcissus blushed before raising an eyebrow. "What you trying to say?" He asked Juliana, gesturing to his clothes. The demigod had to change his clothes three times before finally deciding on an outfit to wear. "This is American Eagle." He stated with a slight chuckle.

He then turned his attention back to the little girl when she poked him. "Nice to meet you, Alex." Narcissus smiled warmly and offered her a hand. "Of course you're not a bother, little owl." He said as he slowly stood up, brushing his clothes off. "I guess we're all going shopping."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 7:29 pm