A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Damien and Lucy (PRIVATE)

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Damien and Lucy (PRIVATE) Empty Damien and Lucy (PRIVATE)

Post by Liberty 1/12/2015, 11:36 pm

Lucy walked out of her cabin in jeans, boots and a sweater. As she walked across the courtyard, her mind was elsewhere and suddenly, she almost slammed into someone. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I'm such a clutz!" she said, her accent thick.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Damien and Lucy (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Damien and Lucy (PRIVATE)

Post by Brastus 1/13/2015, 12:07 am

Damien was returning from his amazing workout. His arms were bare and his only articles of clothing were a dagger-like necklace with a black tank top and a pair of loose gym shorts that looked like bermudas. He was musing about how he needed to work a bit harder if he wanted to be the top arm-wrestler in camp. He was smirking with his black hair styled backwards due to some sweat in between the strands and his tanned skin held a large bag over his shoulder. He however clashes into someone with lovely eyes and blonde hair. He was going to growl at the person, yet refrained from actually being mean to a girl, since that was not-cool.

"Um, it's ok. Want some help there?" Said Damien as he sprung up and gave her a hand and a smile.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Post by Liberty 1/13/2015, 12:20 am

Lucy smiled at the guy. "I'm alright." she said softly. "I'm Lucy, Daughter of Chione. Sorry about bumping into you like that. My mind was elsewhere."

She curled her hair behind her ear and smiled up at the guy. He seemed pretty interesting and she loved making friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 7:29 am