A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

X-Men AU Rp: The Good, The Bad, and the Alucard

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

X-Men AU Rp: The Good, The Bad, and the Alucard Empty Re: X-Men AU Rp: The Good, The Bad, and the Alucard

Post by Liberty 1/15/2015, 1:55 am

"ALUCARD!" Bella shrieked, covering herself up with a blanket. She quickly transformed into a replica of him so she could cover her half dressed body. How like him to walk in on her while she was changing. "Next time could you wait for someone to say "All clear" or something?!" How embarrassing. She quickly grabbed her clothes and headed off to another room.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

X-Men AU Rp: The Good, The Bad, and the Alucard Empty Re: X-Men AU Rp: The Good, The Bad, and the Alucard

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/15/2015, 2:07 am

I was up on the roof, meditating. I heard Bella yell at Alucard and got up angrily. I come down and say, "What have I told you two about yelling! I am trying to meditate!" He had his staves on his back and his black pants matched with a dark grey t-shirt.

Spoiler:

Last edited by High King Fridgeir on 1/15/2015, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/15/2015, 11:20 am

Bella came out of the room she was in, dressed in a black tank top and a black pair of yoga pants. "Good, you brought food. We need to train." she said. "We have a lot to work on." She shot a look at Alucard. She grabbed the food and took it to the kitchen-like area. "Coming boys?" she asked before heading down a set of stairs to the training room.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/15/2015, 3:10 pm

I say, "Sure, why not..." I follow Bella and conjure up some gold and eat it. I never ate their food as I was constantly eating. As we entered I said, "Any creatures you guys want to fight?" That was the routine. They would come and either train with the dummies or train with his summoned creatures.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/15/2015, 8:00 pm

Bella nodded in agreement to what Alucard said. "I need to test my shifting time." she said, almost more to remind herself.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/15/2015, 9:38 pm

I nod and create air elementals and stone elementals. I also use the green staff to help chaw he the area to work against them. He says, "You must be ready for any situation. The landscape will not always be in your favor, but work with it!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/15/2015, 11:49 pm

I say, "Do you really want a challenge? Remember what happened last time?" He seemed to forget that the last time he asked for a challenge, I made a copy of Magneto and Alucard was down in 30 seconds... Then again, that was a year ago...
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/15/2015, 11:54 pm

I shrug and say, "Alright..." He uses his green staff to change the landscape to complete metal. Then he summons a clone of Magneto
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/16/2015, 12:26 am

I watched Alucard intently. He had great power but was reckless. He would never be able to go up against one of the good members. My clones were only half of their actual power.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/16/2015, 12:35 am

I make the Magneto clone disappear and shook his head. He used magic to pull the metal away from him and to heal Alucard. He said, "Reckless as always..."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/16/2015, 12:41 am

I say, "You know, there are reasons you tell me this. That way I know you haven't been brutally smashed... Again..."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/16/2015, 12:43 am

Bella watched Alucard train as she stretched. "Not bad." she said casually. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail and nodded at Derek, indicating she wax ready.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/16/2015, 12:46 am

I say, "Alucard, I am smart enough to keep some things away." Then he turned to Bella and said, "Alright, challenging or basic?" Bella had defeated Magneto clone before, so she could handle him if she chose.
    OOC: Lolz
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/16/2015, 2:08 am

"Challenging." she said confidently. She shifted a few times before cracking her knuckles. "Go!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 1/16/2015, 2:12 am

/me nodded and resummoned the copy of Magneto, watching Bella. She was better than Alucard, and possibly better than himself. It all depended on what was happening around them. Derek beat Magneto clone faster than Bella, but he also was able to change the landscape himself. So at one point Magneto clone was powerless.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 5:17 pm