A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos Empty Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos

Post by Belle 1/18/2015, 3:04 am

Astrid Romanuel

What's your Name?: Astrid Elisa Romanuel
    When were you born?:  December 30th 1901 in Norway.
    What Gender do you identify with?: I am a lady.
    Who has claimed you?: Hypnos.
    Year rounder or summer?: year rounder
    Weapon Of Choice: One handed celestial bronze samurai sword named Heitos.
    When you look in a mirror, you see?: Hair color: strawberry blonde. | hair length: mid back | eye color: blue | weight: 128 lbs | height: 5'5" | build: curvy and lean. | skin tone: fair
    What would you say you act like?: Often times even way back in my life, I had been rather lonely and no one to really have a good conversation with. I had to become dependent on myself and had to go to myself for everything, unless I was being helped a lot by servants. I resorted to day dreaming, it was one of my most famous past times. I could escape the real world I had to live in and I could think up all these adventures and wish I could go on a lot of them.  It was a lot better than attending my duties and doing this and that and whatever anyone else wanted me to do. I was a pawn in everyone's game with their rise to popularity and everything. I hated being used but I had no choice. I had to obey, I was taught to have respect and obey the orders I was given.

For me, I've always just really wanted to sleep and lounge around and be lazy. I just want to sit in comfortable pajamas and read books or just do absolutely nothing but life wouldn't have it that way for me. So usually I didn't have much of a personality, I was yearning to be lazy, and was just a creative day dreamer was all.

As I came into different chapters of my life, my adventurous side finally got to kick into high gear and that was when I ended up going on multiple extraordinary adventures, got to see new places and meet new people it was wonderful. I was free too, until I realized all the rules of the new area I was in. I absolutely hated it.I felt like I was being confined again and tied down. By this point my mother had been dead already.

I came to a point in my life where I went completely wild and I tried everything. Drugs, alcohol, sex, you name it. I went to many different old fashioned parties, where I ended up being in elaborate secret rooms with men and we drank spirits and you name it. It was my completely wild and bad girl time. It was likely where I picked up my cold shoulder attitude and the I don't care for the world frame of mind.

All in all as of today as time stands I am rebellious, adventurous, fearless, lazy, arrogant, day dreaming, harsh, and cold individual. I've lived for quite some time now, I don't put up with anyone's crap so to speak. I molded and shaped into a person.
    What are some of your flaws?: My laziness and me not wanting to do anything ever. Recklessness, I get into many reckless situations and I tend to run my mouth with sometimes puts me in danger. I have horribly crooked teeth, there was never really that good of dentistry when I grew up. If I was around today I would have likely been given braces, but I live with what I got.
    What do you accel at?: I am very good at writing, and I love to write stories in particular. It's my favourite thing to do besides sleeping. I have a natural green thumb and I seem to be good at identifying plants and planting/growing them. I also have an iron stomach. I can stomach almost most alcohol for quite a bit of the night, more than the standard person can, but no where near as good as the children of dionysus can.
    Have any other family?: I don't know much about my family anymore since it's been so long. All I remember is my mother's name was Charlotte somewhere down the line. I also may have had a half brother but it's not really known per say. It's been far too long by this point.
    Own any companions?: I have a Siberian Husky and his name is Brutus.
    Tell us about how you got here: In my life there was a series of major things that happened. I can't remember everything exact in some of the older parts but I can sum up my life so far in about four to five sections/phases.

Phase 1

In phase one, was about the time when I was born and my childhood. I don't remember much from this point in my life as it was quite some time ago. I was born in the year 1901. As of current that makes me at least a hundred and thirteen years old since my birthday is at the end of the year. Anyways, I was born into the royal family from what I remember. I had a mother and I believe her name was Charlotte, I can't be too certain. She had a husband and I suppose she cheated on her husband the king at this time but this was when they really wanted a second child. I know that for a fact my mother pretended as if I were his child, and hence why I have some fond memories growing up in Norway.

I often remember the snow we'd have in the winter and the times we'd spend at the winter palace. We'd slide down the snowy slopes and play in the snow until we were cold to the bone. I do fondly remember another young boy with me, so that's why I assume I had a half sibling somewhere down the line but it's rather difficult to say for the most part.

As I got older to the point of my teenage years, I was being courted by men all the time. My parents setting up times I'd go meet some other high nobility or royal family man. I had to say none of them I was ever that fond of and didn't fancy much at all, but I had to obey my parents and at least speak with them. I had my eye on one soldier though, he was strong, humble, and kind. I enjoyed his company many times, and he could often read my mind on things.

We'd sneak around quite a bit and we fell in love hard. Eventually though he knew I was sick of sitting here and and obeying every order. He got to take me on a walk one night and he had me meet a woman, who later I found out was Artemis. He was trying to find a way for me to be free of everything and this was his solution. Although he knew I couldn't be with him either way. I was offered to become a huntress and I agreed, hoping it'd give me the freedom I wanted. Later I found out from Artemis that he was a demigod of sorts.

Phase 2

This was the adventurous time of my life, where I got my first taste of freedom. I got to be with a band of girls that I thought were the coolest. I looked up to quite a few of them, and saw them as role models. They were everything I wanted to be, empowered, strong, and loyal. I heard of the rules and the things I'd have to follow, I didn't care at first because this meant complete and utter freedom for me. I was so over joyed, and I was willing to train and learn everything that I could. It was here that I picked up my green thumb skill though.

I learned about the different plants and I had a little book in my head. I loved running around barefoot, I didn't have to but it was often my choice to be bare foot. I loved being a huntress, even if I couldn't be with someone romantically it was my taste of freedom. I was in the huntress group for quite a long time too. I was there from 1916 to 2005.

I finally told Artemis that this wasn't the freedom I had been looking for and I needed to go off on my own and find who I was. She wasn't very happy with me and we had multiple conversations until finally I was released from the hunters group. I was an ex-huntress. I was also in new terrain. I was in America now.

Phase 3

My rebellious point in my life. I got the final taste of freedom that I had always wanted. I got to be alone. By this point, any record of me being part of the royal family was gone. This was when I decided to give myself a new name and identity. The one that I carry with me today. I named myself Astrid Romanuel. No one shall ever know what I was formally known as because I will never disclose it. It was my old life and I was leaving her behind. As the newly found Astrid I decided I wanted to try everything. I lived on the streets for quite awhile but I sold some things that I had and ended up getting a job working for newspaper companies and such. I eventually worked my way up and I had quite a bit of money.

I went to multiple parties that were around and I ended up trying alcohol, hard alcohol and not just wine or something. I tried whiskey, spirits, just about anything you name it. I got black out drunk on many occasions and got into fist fights with other people. I was ruthless at this point and sometimes I thought nothing could hurt me. That was partially a mistake. Soon I got into the drugs as well. It started off with marijuana and then from that I went into heroin and cocaine. I wasn't a complete addict but I had tried it and I liked the high that it gave me on several accounts, I almost overdosed once and went to the hospital but I didn't.

This was also the point in my life where I decided to get sexually active, all the built up feelings from my huntress days of not being able to do anything, I finally broke down. I swore I was a sex addict at some point in this time chunk, as almost every party I'd have at least one companion and sometimes both weekend nights I would too.

There was a point where I sobered up from it all and started to tell myself I wanted to stop the one night stands and try and keep that for people I let in closer to me next time, trying to get a better sight of who I am. Finally by 2010, I found my way to camp.  I found my way because I remembered going there a few times from my visits there as my time as a huntress.

Phase 4

It was in 2010 I got to go to camp. I trained day in and day out over and over trying to get better. I wanted to brush up on my combat skills since I left the hunters quite a bit I was rusty. Also no one was perfect you always had to keep working at it to get better. I'm not even that great as of today. Although it was 2012 when I found the weapon that I became very close to, and that was Heitos. I felt a connection to the sword and he's been by my side ever since.

The last thing to become apart of my life is Husky Brutus. I got him in 2013 and he's my pal. I enjoy his company and we train and take many naps together. There's not much to this phase of my life as I am still going through it and plan to make many more memories.

Where does your family originate?: Norway and Denmark.
    Do you have any magical abilities?: I have one very minor ability and it only works on me. I am able to force sleep upon myself for five minutes and it helps boost my energy and restoration of minor injures like bruises and cuts by twenty percent. Example would be if I had a cut on my arm and it was bleeding, it'd restore just enough to close the wound a bit to stop the bleeding but a cut would still he there. My ability has a six hour cool down time, and can only be used while I am not in battle. The size can be 3 inches length wise, as for a radius only 1.5 inches. As for depth as I mentioned earlier it's not too much depth I can heal. I'd say at the verge of stitches is the depth though. Can use it three times a day.
    Anything else we should know?: I am bisexual.

Last edited by Belle on 1/18/2015, 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos Empty Re: Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos

Post by Kendall 1/18/2015, 1:00 pm

LBC:
    - So, was the guy who initially introduced her to Artemis some sort of demigod, or...?
    - Did she have some sort of guide to direct her to camp, or should I suppose she knew where camp was from Hunter visits there?

Powers:
    - What's the size of the worst wound she can heal while sleeping?

No RP Example?
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos Empty Re: Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos

Post by Belle 1/18/2015, 2:26 pm

Edited*
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 1/18/2015, 4:12 pm

Approved Until Stated Otherwise

Astrid Romanuel - daughter of Hypnos Thumb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:30 am