A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Saskia's Bunk

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Saskia's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Saskia's Bunk

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/9/2015, 1:01 pm

Aria shook her head. "I'm afraid not Saskia. I'm sorry." She had ransacked her brain for information on this topic, coming up with nothing.

OOC: So so so so sorry for the short post.
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2014-12-29

Post by Adélie 2/9/2015, 6:23 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it! I'm totally ok with short posts. Speaking of short posts, here's a four-liner. xD.

"That's okay," she says, and is surprised to find that she isn't too disappointed. "It was a long shot anyways. I mean... not because you aren't intelligent, because I'm sure you are, just because even the premier scientists in the world haven't found an answer yet." It's a good thing that the sun's setting and shedding it's rosy glow over the entire camp, or else her blushing would make her look like a tomato.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/10/2015, 9:11 am

OOC: xD Nice.

BIC: "I am truly sorry. I can look it up for you if you like. I may come up with an idea then. But on the other hand taking all the complexity of the brain and downsizing it into a few megawatts is very complicated." As they walked through the camp, Aria seen the cabins. Good thing they got back in time. Aria had once gotten lost in Camp when she was little.
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/10/2015, 9:01 pm

OOC: Sorry, really busy today.

"No, no," she corrects absentmindedly, because it's almost second nature. "It's at a couple of megawatts right now, which is ridiculously high - that's the amount of electricity consumed in about 900 households in an entire year. I want to reduce it to a couple of kilowatts, ideally."

She brushes a lock of hair out of her face. "You don't have to look it up, if you're busy. You probably have a lot of other Athena stuff to do."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 9:36 am

Aria nodded. Interesting.. she discarded the correctional tone in Saskia's voice. No need to start an argument.

"Well, that is an ideal electrical capacity, depending on how big you would like this invention to be. And as far as looking this up goes; I do have other things to do, but none that interest me more than this miraculous idea."
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/15/2015, 10:58 am

She glances at Aria gratefully. It's the first time that anyone has called her inventions "miraculous", or anything of the sort. "Thanks," she says, and for once she actually means it. It's kind of strange that anyone would so readily give up their time to help another person on their pet project, but Saskia doesn't question it.

"We can start heading back to the cabin, then, " she says. "I might need some help...cleaning up." She blushes, thinking back to her bunk, the sheets half-charred and covered with ash.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/16/2015, 9:25 am

Aria laughed. "You did make an awfully big mess out of your bunk. What is this, like the third time you've burned your sheets?"

She smiled at her.
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/18/2015, 7:35 am

"Well, technically it's only two, unless you count that time that I made the tiny burn mark by dropping a candle on my sheets." She laughs. Saskia supposes that she did kinda mess up her bunk.

"I guess the cleaning harpies are really mad at me." She doesn't really like that she's on their bad side, considering that they would be all too happy to eat some campers, but they're not allowed to harm demigods for burning their sheets ... right?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 10:13 am

"Oh, I see. I suppose they could be, but on the other hand, It is there job to clean. Maybe if we get back in time we can erase the majority of the evidence?"

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. I've been snowed in for a bit.
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/23/2015, 10:40 am

OOC: It's okay! I've been really busy recently, but I can post today because we got a snow day. :D

"That's not a bad idea. Yeah, we should probably do that,"
    she says. Normally, she wouldn't bother, because everyone in the Athena cabin already knows and is used to her burning things on accident, but she's never been one to evoke the wrath of the cleaning harpies.

Gods forbid they ever come after her with their rubber gloves and feather dusters. Saskia shudders internally.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 10:54 am

"Most defenitly."

The girls had finally reached the cabins, thank the gods. Walking inside, Aria smelled the smell of burnt sheets, not that it was ver appealing.

"Alright, so were do we start with the bunk?"
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/23/2015, 12:31 pm

Okay, they need a plan. "I'll take care of the mattress," she says, springing into action. "And you can replace the sheets."

It's a very cumbersome task to get a half-burnt mattress off from the top bunk, but somehow Saskia manages it. She hauls it out the door with difficulty, but with a certain destination in mind. The Hypnos cabin. They'll have somewhere to stash burnt mattresses, and they should have plenty of extras, as their father is the god of sleep.

If not, she could just steal one of their's. They're always asleep, after all.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 12:50 pm

Aria nodded. "Lets do this, then," she said with a small clap of her hands.

She bunched up the majority of the sheets into an ashen ball. Unfortunately, little ashen dust sprinkled everywhere. Aria sighed, walking into the bathroom and somehow finding a broom and dust-pan. She swept up the remains of the mess and threw them into a trashcan. She yanked the bag out of the can, tying it up. She would have to find something to do with it latter. As for now, she just shoved it under her bunk. Someone would think that it was a failed invention or something.

Aria walked into the cabin bathroom, washing the black soot off of them.
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/23/2015, 1:18 pm

The Hypnos cabin is full of sleeping demigods. To be honest, Saskia isn't surprised. She is, however, exhausted. The Hypnos cabin is pretty far away from the Athena cabin, especially when you're dragging a giant mattress, and she's never been the athletic type.

From a closet, she finds folded sheets and blankets, which she grabs just in case Aria was unable to find any, but there are no mattresses to be seen. She looks around and is just about to take one from an empty bunk when she sees a storage room hidden in the back. There's a wide assortment of items, from candles to flannel pajamas.

Then, in the very back of the closet, she sees fresh, white mattresses with a logo she can't recognize on the side. Saskia swears she's never seen anything more beautiful.

She drags it as quietly as she can back to the Athena cabin, but it doesn't really matter in the end. Nothing can wake up those Hypnos children. By the time she reaches the Athena cabin, night has almost fallen and the cleaning harpies will be out soon. There's no time to waste.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 1:26 pm

Seeing Saskia trying to drag in the mattress, Aria quickly jogged outside and grab the opposite end of it. Seeing the girl trying to lift the mattress was a sort of funny sight, however Aria kept her giggles contained. Dragging the bed inside with her half-sister, they heaved it onto the bunk.

"Well done, Saskia."
    Adélie
    Adélie

Female

Post by Adélie 2/23/2015, 1:51 pm

"Thanks," she says, smiling. "I couldn't have done it without your help though." She spreads out the sheets onto the mattress and then smooths the blanket over it.

She's glad that she has other siblings to depend on, even though it's entirely new to her - this whole "relying on other people thing". She's never really tried it after she left her father's house in Russia.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/25/2015, 10:35 am

Aria smiled at Saskia. "No problem, besides, the cleaning harpies might have had it in for you. I couldn't let that happen."

The cleaning, harpies, in Aria's oppinion, were one of the ugliest and worst creatures. "Say, Saskia...Were did you find that Mattress?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:28 pm