A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.) Empty Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 10:12 am

Breakfast in the Brooklyn Mansion was always one of the best parts of the day.

Dressed in white linen clothes, my hair flowing down my shoulder blades, I was eating my toast with ham and cheese on the patio with the other students, the sun shining over us and Manhattan, across the river. Philip of Macedonia, our albino crocodile, was calmly swimming just under the surface of the water, the top of his white nostrils showing. At first I had been very iffy about the whole having-breakfast-next-to-a-crocodile thing, but now I had grown accustomed to it and enjoyed it. Plus, Philip was really nothing but a big sweetheart.

Across from me, Chiara was dipping her bread with harissa in a cup of strong black coffee she had just squeezed lime juice into, and I had no idea what that even tastes like. I didn't even wanna find out. Jana Kay was toying with one of her shabti whilst eating unheard-of amounts of pancakes, bacon, sausages, oatcakes and vegan haggis. How she managed to stuff all that into her and still look like a grasshopper, I had no idea. Felix was drawing a penguin on his napkin. Cleo, our librarian, was having a talk with Victoria, who also followed the path of Thoth, and it looked quite serious -- there again with these two, everything looked serious.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.) Empty Re: Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.)

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 10:26 am

Dear Ra, it's morning again. Have I ever told you how much I hate mornings? I don't think I have. Anyways I get up out of my bed and sit there, staring off into space for a while before finally getting up and dressed. I wore a simple green t-shirt with khaki shorts. Walking down the stairs, looking over the common area. Gods I love being here. I said to myself as I soon arrived outside for breakfast.

"Good morning all." I waved at the crocodile before sitting down beside Morgan. "Hello Morganzola. You look very Egyptain-ie today."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.) Empty Re: Ha-di! (private for Alex and myself. Might blow up stuff.)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 10:50 am

"I have a magic lesson with Sadie after breakfast, so I better," I grinned at Derek, finishing my toast and taking a gulp from my freshly pressed orange juice. I had poured some apple juice into it because I liked the combination.

Sadie followed the path of Isis, like me -- except she was so much more powerful. After all, she had literally hosted Isis inside her mind. All I could do was cast a couple of spells with my staff, go into the Duat and control kites. Wooohhhooo. I mean of course, compared to regular non-pharaoh-descendant humans, it was quite something, but I always felt like I had two left feet when I was in front of Sadie.

"What about you, had sweet dreams? I swear this ivory headrest is gonna be the death of me, my neck is still kinda crooked."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 11:20 am

I scratched underneath my chin as I reached for a banana that was on the table. Peeling it back, I responded to Morgan saying, "Oh that'll be fun, I think I'm going to go practice my animal magic because for some odd reason I am unable to summon a heyena, which I think , would be a very viable ally in a battle." Took a bite out of the yellow fruit, swallowing it.

Like most of the magicians that resided here at the Mansion, I am a descend of a pharaoh. Hatshepsut to be more specific, she was one of the early pharaohs of ancient Egypt. I took another bite out of the banana and swallowed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 1:04 pm

"Indeed. But why think so small? Go for a panther, a lion, heck, a Komodo dragon."

Taking a piece of bread, I took a bite and toyed with one of my amulets. I had it from Sawyer, who followed the path of Ptah; she made a lot of amulets for everyone. This one was in the shape of Khepri, the sun scarab, with wings of blue lapis-lazuli.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 1:14 pm

I smirked. "Or an elephant, but that drains too much power."I smiled and watched her get some bread. "You wanna practice before your training session with Sadie?" I asked her fiddling with my thumb ring. It had hieroglyphs embedded in it. I seriously needed to practice more of my magic.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 1:58 pm

"Is it me or are you begging to have a swim with Philip?" I teased him, finishing my bread. "Sure, let me go back to my room to grab my wand, meet you in the training room?"

I stood up, taking an apple for the road.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 2:17 pm

I chuckled and looked at the albino crocodile. "That would be fun." I mused and stood up, walking with Morgan. "I need to change my outfit and grab some supplies."I rubbed my index finger against my ring and headed up the stairs. [color:b455=00cc00]"See you in five, girly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 10:57 am