A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Kyra's Bunk (Aeolus)

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Kyra's Bunk (Aeolus) Empty Kyra's Bunk (Aeolus)

Post by calvin 1/28/2015, 8:21 pm

Kyra had a love-hate relationship with this cabin. There was so much wind blowing around that the smells of the cabin all fused together. It was disgustingly blissful. Sometimes it smelled like roses, other times sweat, and sometimes both. Kyra twirled her light blue hair around her index finger, her legs swinging back and forth on the bed of her elevated bunk. She hopped down and used the wind to cushion her blow. She high-fived some of the other campers, and greeted some of the newer ones. It actually wasn't too bad.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Kyra's Bunk (Aeolus) Empty Re: Kyra's Bunk (Aeolus)

Post by Kendall 1/28/2015, 8:42 pm

Where was Aidan? She never came so late.

Tempest had been awake for what seemed like forever, but really was only twenty minutes. Sitting in bed with a stuffed octopus and her Tonka truck, she had spent about half that time pretending her octopus Rory was a truck driver and that he had accidentally run into a wall with the truck and now he had to call Flo from Progressive because she thought those commercials were the funniest thing.

Wind was blowing throughout the cabin because of the air kids' powers; she didn't mind it, but sometimes it got really fast when her older siblings got mad. She had seen that happen with her big sister Stella once and she thought that was pretty scary, so Tempest decided to try to be as nice as possible so she wouldn't scare people. Stella could be nice if she wanted to, but Aidan was nicer --

The yellow Tonka truck fell off her bunk with a clatter. Tempest peered over the edge of her bed and frowned. "Truck. Come back."

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/28/2015, 9:23 pm

Kyra watched as one of her youngest half-sisters, Tempest, played around with her yellow Tonka truck. All the times Kyra had seen her, she always had it. Seemed to bring her lots of joy. It brought a small smile to Kyra's face. She looked away and laid on her back on another camper's bunk for a bit, and then she heard something hit the floor.

"Truck. Come back." Tempest said. It must've obviously been her Tonka truck.

Kyra sat up and walked over to the bunk. Her Tonka truck had rolled under the bunk. Kyra got on her stomach and reached for it, but it was too far away.

Kyra used her "telekinetic ability" to pull the truck out from under the bed and floated it into her little hands. "Better?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2015, 7:55 pm

"Oh, yes." Tempest smiled at the blue-haired girl widely as she took her truck back, very much unharmed from what she saw as a very long fall. The thing wasn't indestructible, but it looked new without all its old scratches and faded stickers; Stella claimed to have fixed it for her. Aidan didn't believe it.

Her sisters were silly, weren't they?

But then the little girl remembered, faintly, the sound of their mommy telling her to say thank you -- to the ice cream truck man? Yes. During last school year in May. She should always say thank you to people who help her, she had said.

Tempest looked at her half-sister and hugged the truck to her chest. "Thank you for getting my truck. Her name is Debbie, but she doesn't like it."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/29/2015, 8:15 pm

"Thank you for getting my truck. Her name is Debbie, but she doesn't like it."

Kyra pondered on what to say. Kyra smiled, floated up to the bunk, and took a seat next to Tempest. "Well, I believe Debbie is a beautiful name." she said. As if on cue, Chai, her teacup kitten, ran up to her. She picked her up and petted her head. "I named Chai after my favorite kind of tea. She didn't like it at first, but it grew on her. Maybe the same thing will happen for you?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2015, 9:23 pm

"Maybe. My older sister saided that was a weird name for a truck -- like, Optim Prime would be better. But I don't like Transformers, too many 'splosions." Tempest made a face and put her truck down delicately on her pillow, pulling up a small part of her blanket to cover its back wheels. She picked up Rory and gave him a similar treatment right next to Debbie thee truck, but it was clear -- to her -- that he enjoyed it much more than Debbie did.

"Why is your hair that color?" she asked suddenly, turning to her half-sister.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/29/2015, 9:47 pm

"Maybe. My older sister saided that was a weird name for a truck -- like, Optim Prime would be better. But I don't like Transformers, too many 'splosions."

Tempest was already beginning to become Kyra's favorite sister. Kyra despised the Transformers films because they were so god-awful.

"Why is your hair that color?" Tempest asked her. "Well, I just thought it would look pretty, like the sky, or the clouds, or the ocean. Do you like it?" she asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2015, 9:59 pm

"It's nice. Did it hurt to do?" Coming from a small Kansan town, Tempest rarely saw people with such hair colors -- only old people with very black, brown, or blond hair even though their hair, she thought, should be very white like Santa Claus'. Her sister Stella was blonde and so was she, and her sister Aidan and mom had black hair: perfectly natural hair, slightly wavy and long and not weirdly cut like she'd seen some of the people at camp have. They didn't look bad, though, just weird. "Because of the chemmychals or something."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/30/2015, 7:48 pm

"It's nice. Did it hurt to do? Because of chemmychals or something."

Kyra smiled slightly at her five-year-old dialect. It was so funny and cute it brought her joy. "No, it didn't hurt at all. I'll even do your hair sometime if you ever want it colored." Kyra said. She enjoy vibrancy and bright colors and she was sure the change in color would bring a smile to Tempest's face one day.

Kyra looked down at her small wristwatch and frowned. "Looks like its time for me to head to The Arena." she said in a high-pitched voice. "Wanna come with me?" Kyra asked. "I promise I won't let you get hurt."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/30/2015, 7:54 pm

"The arena?" Tempest had only gone in there once, when Stella had babysat her a few months ago -- and then her other sister Aidan had rushed in and rushed out with the little girl in her arms, calling Stella a bunch of bad things for taking a little girl into a place full of "sharp, pointy things." She didn't know why Aidan had been so mad; maybe it was 'cause Aidan didn't like fighting a lot.

But Tempest had only been sitting and watching; nobody else was there, Stella was just cutting a straw doll thingy up with her sword and she knew where Tempest was. She could trust her other sister, right? Her other other sister, from her daddy's side -- she had a lot of older brothers and sisters on her dad's side. 'pparently she only was Stella and Aidan's sister 'cause of their mom. "Yeah, okay. Can I bring Debbie?"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 1/30/2015, 7:56 pm

OOC: Want me to make a topic at the Arena and PM it to you or post it here?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/30/2015, 7:58 pm

ooc: You can PM it to me, that'll be fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:49 pm