A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Entry 18!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Entry 18! Empty Entry 18!

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 10:21 am

February

Hey guys :D
    It's almost February and this is what happens this month!

→ Valentine's dance in Camp Half-Blood! Scheduled to start on the 7th though I gotta double-check with the staff guys. The theme is roaring 20s so bring glittering headbands and feather fans!

→ Carnival festival in New Rome! Yep that's right we're having a festival where your characters can show up with or without a costume (though if everyone has a mask it'd be really cool). There will be games, booths, specialty shops and if you're lucky you can win certain items like golden apples, centaur blood or SPQR glitter tattoos!

Blood of Olympus spoilers:

→ The writing contest should be up asap. We already have the prompts so I am most likely putting it up this week-end. Or right now. Yeah, right now sounds cool. [Edit] The writing contest says hi.

→ For all of you lovebirds out there, we're having a special Valentine topic in the OOC, just like last year, where you send in messages to your special one -- except that this time we're making it as anonymous as possible. But more about that in the announcement.

That's all for now!

Entry 18! Camille-grammer-bye

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/3/2015, 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Entry 18! Empty Re: Entry 18!

Post by HaleyTheRandom 1/30/2015, 10:27 am

I'm so excited! My first event as a member ^.^