A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself) Empty Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2015, 9:26 am

Jana Kay walked into the chariot race track with her three best friends, Liza, Coral and Penny. The rows of white marble seats glowed up in the hot sunlight, casting golden highlights on the sand. Jana Kay looked up at the marble poles, connected by a low wall which split the race track in two, you had to finish two rounds to win the game. The daughter of Demeter was wearing a pair of green bermuda shorts with her orange camp shirt, her blonde hair pinned up with white blossoms and tiny wild strawberries. She had ladybug earrings on her earlobes and had her beaded necklace around her neck.

"Okay okay, another one. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?" She waited a second. "Because he felt crummy!" Laughing at her own dumb pun, she made a badum tss gesture with her hands.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself) Empty Re: Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself)

Post by DeadlyLynx 2/3/2015, 12:57 pm

Coral followed Jana Kay towards the track, with Liza and Penny in tow. The chariot track was one of the few places in Camp that she rarely ever visited, she was usually seen on the beach.  Coral was dressed in her beige shorts, her favourite dolphin short with her shell necklace around her neck. She played with her blue bangle while walking.

Coral laughed at Jana Kay's joke, struggling to think of her own. "Here's one. Why did the cows go to work?" Tumbleweed. "Everything was at steak." She laughed slowly, stopping when she realised she was the only one. Coral had never been good with jokes.

Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself) Empty Re: Piggyback ride race! (private for Liza, DeadlyLynx and myself)

Post by Guest 2/3/2015, 3:15 pm

Liza laughed a little at Coral and Jana Kay's jokes. They weren't too bad. She always was sort of fond of puns. "Okay, okay, listen to this. Did you here about the man who got his whole left side cut off? He's all right now!" She began laughing at her own stupid joke.

Penny walked behind her best friends, laughing at all the dumb jokes. She cleared her throat and stopped walking. "Okay, where do polar bears go to vote?" She looked at the other girls, waiting for the 'suspense' to rise. "The North Poll!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/5/2015, 5:21 am

"Oh my gods guys, this is why I love you."

Jana Kay was still laughing when they arrived at the starting line. The chariot race track was empty, no-one was here, not even nymphs or satyrs or anything. The daughter of Demeter turned to her three pals.

"Okay so I suggest we do the race till the pole over there instead of a full round because we still gotta prepare for Valentine's -- and by that I mean pick out outfits in the amphitheater -- alright with you guys?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:33 am