A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

back in black

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

back in black Empty back in black

Post by Trevor 2/3/2015, 8:52 pm

OOC: So I've been doing a bunch of relationship topic lately so I just wanted to get some bad@ss out of me
    getup:
    BIC:

Edward Pearce jolted awake. He was on a Greyhound, the one dollar fare thing, headed into the city. He wasn't big on the whole Magical Taxi service. His safety was usually thrown into the wind but he absolutely hated driving in that thing. He was wearing his usual get up, gray pants, similar to sweatpants because they were made of the same material which allowed Edward greater mobilty, grey shirt tight fitted, with his jacket his father gave him as his fifteenth birthday present. He had the hood up and his ear buds in. The song playing currently was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. A few hours ago Edward had been walking the beach of Camp Half Blood with Nerissa, a very nice, very pretty, girl he had meet recently and had he could tell he was falling for her. The two had kissed on the beach and just before he was able to spend much wanted, much needed time together, Edward got a message from Gavin. Another assignment.

The bus made it's stop. As Edward made his way to the front of the bus he made gave the bus driver a small nod, and then stepped off of the bus and onto the pavement. It was a brisk night, making Edward grateful for the warmth his jacket gave him. He had been dropped off in china town, where the street was still bustling with people. Edward wadded through the crowd as his music changed songs, this time to Full Circle by Half Moon Run.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:52 pm