A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Let's Get This Party Started

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Let's Get This Party Started - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Get This Party Started

Post by Rhyolo 2/8/2015, 1:09 pm

"not bad for a first timer." rhy backed off and deactivated his armor and his sai. "by the way what's your name?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 1:24 pm

Aziza reached down and picked up her daggers and Khopesh, sheathing the two to her hips and larger sword to her back.Aziza Kriete. Thanks.The daughter of Bast said as she used the claws of her armor to run a hand through her black hair, showing her bright green eyes to the sun as the glistened.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/8/2015, 5:30 pm

"so Aziza, a few tips: one, get usesd to fighting without armor, you won't really be able to use it against a monster in the real world unless you could change it into somthing portable and have it on or off you instantly, and two , never let rage take over. it will let you make more powerful strikes but accuracy will drop."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 7:24 pm

The girl nodded and rolled her shoulders, feeling weighed down by the metal. Piece by piece Aziza started to take off her armor and set it aside till she wad in black skinny jeans and a red tank top.Got it. Now all I have to do is find a way to.enchanted this pile of metal. Any ideas?She asked, clearly glad to be out of the metal. Akiva trotted over to the two and began rubbing against Rhyolo's leg.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/8/2015, 8:02 pm

"i could probabaly do that for you." rhy crouches down to pet the cat. "and who might this be?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 8:13 pm

That's Akiva and she's currently thanking you for kicking my butt. Telepathic communication with felines helps.Aziza said as she smiled at the cat. She was a sweetie at times but others she just liked to be a pain I'm the butt.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/8/2015, 9:08 pm

rhy chuckled. "your welcome akiva." rhy looked at the the position of the sun and saw it was already past noon. in the sunlight his red eyes seemed to gleam.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 9:27 pm

Aziza looked at Rhyolo's eyes and was in slight awe, they were blood red. Tearing her gaze from them before he noticed Aziza went on to have a conversation with a black.cat that was nearby who was named Chessieblud and belonged to a Nerissa Terzi. The new feline ran out of the woods and jumped into Aziza's lap as she sat in the dirt.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/9/2015, 9:56 am

"Isn't that nerrisa's cat?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 3:58 pm

So it would seem. He's quit friendly, Chessieblud is. Isn't that right sweetie.Aziza cooed as she scratched the feline behind his ears with Akiva eyeing the new cat.I like my cats, they're always listening and watching for me do I can get information about camp without even leaving my room.The girl said as she placed a kiss on the top of Chessieblud's head.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/9/2015, 7:15 pm

"i wish i could talk to animals. even worse, i can't even talk to dead people and im a MUG kid."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 9:18 pm

Aziza laughed softly as Chessieblud and Akiva started to play fight together.It's not all its cracked up to be. It's actually boring unless you know the animal well. I talk with Akiva because I've never really had anyone else to talk to growing up. Shocking right? The green eyed girl said sacrasticly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2015, 9:21 am

OOC; Rhy got a monster attack so here we go:

BIC; The harpy hissed and perched on top of the arena's walls. She folded her greasy-feathered wings in her back, her talons holding on to the marble as she watched the two juicy demigods below her. The girl was taller and older whereas the boy was young and fresh and a better prey. Cawing, she suddenly angled her wings and swooped down for the attack, talons ready to grab his shoulders and drag him away.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 2/16/2015, 9:49 am

ooc Rhy is is 6'2"
    bic
    Rhy hears a harpy shreik. he looksup but it is too late, the harpy's talons have already dug into his shoulder's then they have liftoff. He grabs his pen and transforms it into his stygian iron sword and tries to stab her in the gut.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2015, 10:03 am

OOC: Hold up, he's 6"2? At 14? Yeeeeeah, no. You're gonna change that.

BIC: The harpy flapped her wings, dragging the young teen up into the sky when something digs into her belly, ripping through her flesh and stomach. With a shriek of pain, she drops him and flies away, disintegrating several moments later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:35 pm