A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What Not To Wear [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

What Not To Wear [private] Empty What Not To Wear [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 2:58 pm

Lena walked to the center of the common ground for the cabins and sat on a stone bench with Thor laying at her feet. The daughter of Thantos was not in the caring mood today and it clearly showed in her attire. With her Beats playing the music in Pokemon and her 3DS in front of her face the entire world was blocked out from her view. Lena tapped her heel as she got into a boss battle and let out a soft sigh of relief when it was over. The one thing this girl loved more than life itself, and her dog of course, was her video games.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

What Not To Wear [private] Empty Re: What Not To Wear [private]

Post by mabel pines 2/5/2015, 5:45 pm

Gine Quirke is online
    Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch

LISTENING TO:
    fancy - postmodern jukebox
    it's quite warm out, and gin's decided to celebrate with a simple (but totally adorable) outfit. aidan had laughed at her when she packed her judith leiber handbags, but she was glad she had - if there's anything gin knows, it's that she'd do anything to remain fashionable, and judith leiber is always fashionable.

she was going through the countless number of photographs on her phone, trying to find a specific picture she'd taken of aidan making a less than flattering face to use as blackmail so he'd go to the dance with her and not dress like a total slob when she notices a girl sitting on the other side of the courtyard, who happens to be wearing the most adorable sweater, but she's got the rest of the outfit all wrong - blue jeans? really?

before she can even think about it, gin's walking over to the girl. "hi," she says, irish accent coming through strong. "i'm gin, what's your name? i love your sweater." fashion advice can come after introductions, she decides.
    g i f

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 10:35 pm

Lena looked, or rather glared, up from her screen before looking back at it. Lena. Daughter of Thantos. She said brushing some hair behind her ears as she wandered the Sinnoh Reagon looking for pokemon. Thor raised his head and looked up at Gin with his adorable ice blue eyes. The dog could be adorable at times.

Ooc: can i not use the form thing, I'm on my phone and it's a pain to read. Sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 7:25 am