A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private)

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private) Empty Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private)

Post by Daffodil987 2/6/2015, 7:41 pm

Noemi had found a cherry tree.

Not that it had been particularly hard to find, after all you could find almost any kind of tree around the Demeter cabin, and while Noemi was a daughter of Hecate she spent a lot of her days hanging around the Demeter cabin for the mere reason of the cherry tree. Noemi had met a couple of nice kids but no of them really seemed like they were interested in being her friend. She couldn't really blame them, they all had their own friends already and she had to respect that.

Noemi had decided keep her pink hair down instead of in it's usual braid and and was wearing a pink t-shirt which said Love & Ice Cream. It was still cold, so Noemi had paired it with a bright, hot pink puffer jacket with faux fur lining the top of the hood along with some jeans and pink TOMS. Omorfiá, her bronze sword hung at her belt. She was chewing a apple, despite being surrounded by cherries. What kind of apple?

Pink lady, obviously.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private) Empty Re: Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/6/2015, 11:35 pm

Ana walked through the camp after practicing her violin for the strawberries and walked to the Demeter cabin, her new home. Thankfully Chiron didn't seem too upset about her moving into the other cabin, he was actually very understanding about it all. With her leggings on and a slightly large galaxy hoddie, Ana walked around the cabin to the Cheryl tree and noticed a girl with brought pink hair.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private) Empty Re: Pink Ladies and Cherry Trees (private)

Post by Daffodil987 2/7/2015, 4:18 pm

Noemi noticed another girl walking towards her tree. She had pretty blonde hair and was wearing some cute leggings. Noemi tried to process where she had seen this girl-was it with the Ares kids or the Demeter kids? Since she was hanging around the Demeter cabin she was probably one of them.

However, Noemi was hanging around their cabin too and she sure wasn't one of them.

Noemi had only been here for two weeks so she hadn't gotten to know any one outside her cabin, but maybe she could change that. The sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the big, blue sky, things were already so great today, why not make things better by making a friend? Noemi hung upside down from her branch, bending her legs to keep herself from falling.

"Hello! What's your name?" She smiled.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 4:27 pm

Ana jumped a little when the pink haired girl hung upside down but giggled and set her violin on a nearby bench.Hello. I'm Anamaria, but you can call me Ana i guess. What's your name? She smiled as she started to climb the tree to try and hang with the other girl, literally.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/8/2015, 5:04 pm

"Oh me? I'm Noemi! Noemi de' Clerk!" she smiled.

She was wondering what kind of god Ana had for a parent. She noticed she had a violin with her so maybe she was a daughter of one of the muses. She was still trying to process her mother was Hecate, the goddess of magic. She always knew she had powers, but she never knew how powerful her powers were until she was told her mother was a god. Some of the other girls in her cabin were teaching her the jest of her powers- how to control the mist, how to cool-down, etc. She hadn't gotten to meet her mother yet, but she was really hoping she would soon. She heard Mount Olympus was open on holidays, so she would definitely go if her father was too busy with his job to pick her up.

"So what cabin are you from? I'm from the Hecate cabin, she's my mom!" Noemi seemed proudly, turning her head to face the girl who was starting to climb up the tree.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 7:28 pm

Ana climbed up the tree quickly with her strong arms. After her talk with Kendall she started to do some work outs and they were really starting to pay off.My dad is Ares, he's the god of war.She giggled as she sat on the branch Noemi was hanging from, kicking her ugg booted feet in the air.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/8/2015, 7:46 pm

Noemi almost fell out of the tree. She was a child of Ares?

Noemi had seen the Ares cabin; tattoos on their arms, unruly rebellion in their eyes, fighting whenever they could wherever they could.

And here Ana was; overside hoodie, expensive violin, and laughter dancing about her. She was not your stereotypical Ares kid. She definitely a lot nicer than most of them, and Noemi quickly regain her balance. She wasn't going to ponder how Ana had been born from Ares, pondering was for the Athena kids anyway.

"I'm a bit new here..." she paused blushing. "So I don't know much. From what I've picked up though, Chiron's half-horse, the cute little satyrs have magical pipes, and the Aphrodite kids hate it when you try to steal their makeup!" she giggled at the memoire.

"My dad's from France, but I've lived in America all my life. Where are you from?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 8:05 pm

Ana giggled when Noemi nearly fell out of the tree at the mention of Ares being her father. The blonde nodded when she talked and laughed again at the mention of the satyrs.I've from Atlanta, Georgia. It's boring there. Have you been to France, what's it like?The girl beamed as she fee really excited.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/8/2015, 8:15 pm

Noemi frowned.

"Nah, I've never been. My dad hasn't made enough money for us to just have a causal trip over there, which is too bad. I really want to go, I'd love to see the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame de Paris. I'm such a fan of Paris, though isn't everyone?!" Noemi said, smiling once again.

OOC: Sorry short post!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 8:19 pm

Ana felt sorry for bringing up France when her new friend frowned.That's ok. I've never been outside of Georgia up until recently when I came here. Im new too, I've only been here a few weeks.The girl smiled as she fiddled with some of her blonde hair.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/9/2015, 7:30 pm

Noemi laughed.

"Do they really have peaches, like everywhere, in Georgia?" Noemi jokingly asked. "So what brought you to the Demeter cabin if you're an Ares kid?"

Noemi spun around so now she was sitting on the branch and no longing hanging off it. She could see Ana better this way. She had nice hair, maybe Noemi could convince her to put some pink streaks in it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 10:59 pm

Ana giggled.No we don't have peaches everywhere silly. And I usually sleep in this cabin. Most of my siblings don't like me and they're mean, so I sleep here as long as I help make the strawberries happy with my music.The little girl said pointing to her violin I'm the table below.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/10/2015, 7:04 pm

"That's cool! Can I see your bunk?" Noemi asked curiously, she hadn't been in any of the other cabins, and she really wanted to explore!

She was also curios about Ana's violin. She hoped she could play it for Noemi, that would be so cool!

OOC; Do you wanna rp them in Ana's bunk?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 8:41 pm

Ana nodded and jumped down from the low hanging branch, landing with a gentle thud as she picked up her Violin and motioned for Noemi to follow

Ooc:.sure
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 2/12/2015, 7:37 pm

Noemi followed excitedly behind Ana, a million of question flitting through her head. As she approached the Demeter cabin she admired the vines and flowers hanging from the roof.

Together her and Ana entered the Demeter building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 11:51 pm