A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Path Of Confusion And Pain

lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The Path Of Confusion And Pain Empty The Path Of Confusion And Pain

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 2:48 am

The cold winter was slowly dying but a seed of life would grow from its corpse, its name will be spring the cold short days were slowly growing longer and longer as if spring's life was going with it. Everything had a beginning, middle and end whether it be the shortening autumn days or the growing spring days but on this day the sun was descending like an angel falling from heaven as a blonde haired man walked into the lush green forest. As if trying not to be noticed the young man avoided the laughing group's of demigods as if they were the plague "Its been so long...." the young man thought to himself as his foot steps echoed throughout the dark, unnaturally quiet forest along a horrifically over grown path "Maybe.. This was a mistake.. Maybe I shouldn't have come back..." The young man known as kid linx thought to himself sorrowfully as he tredged along the path toward his long thought forgotten home.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The Path Of Confusion And Pain Empty Re: The Path Of Confusion And Pain

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 3:35 am

It was just another shiny day. But nowadays it wasn't enough. I wasn't the happy kid anymore. I may be depressed no longer, but I was borderline. I was seemingly unable to fix my life. After Kie left me, I had tumbled into chaos, barely keeping close to the surface. Those were my thoughts as I headed deeper into the forest, heading to Kie's old home. I still went there from time to time. We had spent the best of times there and, although it was hurtful, I felt the need to visit the place and keep it clean, hoping one day he would be back. As I passed through the trees, I saw a familiar blonde head with the corner of my eye. I froze. Raising my head slowly, I turned to look at the boy passing by. Of course. He was back. Filled with a sudden rage, I tore my way through the trees and when I reached him, pushed him forcefully on a tree. "You!"I screamed and punched him in the stomach before unseathing my sword
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 3:53 am

There was warmth in the air it smelled of something sweat and bitter at the same time kie stopped in his tracks taking a slow breath as he smelled the fragrance of someone nearby. The realization that this was no natural smell alerted him his eyes jumped open just as he saw an angry girl rushing toward him screaming in anger and frustration, it took just a second as he watched her not reacting the smell the anger the angelic girl in front of him was none other than Christine dimou. "could it really be her..."he thought to himself looking at her blocking her voice out as he looked at her angry form "this.. Was.. A mistake..." he thought again to himself biting his lip hard a small red stream of blood started to drip from his lip as he was punched making him lurch forward while the bottom half of kie was pushed back "I..."he said watching as she moved to draw her sword "I... Deserve this.."he said mostly to himself.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 4:11 am

"You idiot!"I cried as tears started to stream from my eyes. "You left me! You abandoned me in cold blood! Y-you dumped me! W-was it a better girl? W-was it something I did?!"I sobbed as I made futile attacks with my weapon, only hitting the bark of the tree in despair
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 4:22 am

Kid just felt worse and worse like it would have been better if she did him him with her a word " I know... "Kid said wanting to give her an answer "it wasn't for another girl... And your down t do anything... It was because I wasn't good enough.. I was never good enough I was a forsaken drunk that would never be good enough to be with you and I didn't I couldn't say anything... So I left I lived on my own... I kicked my habit I knew I shouldn't have come back.. I deserve to be hurt with your sword "kie said with conviction as he looked down a hptear slid down his cheek "why are you here you should have moved on..."he said feeling like a coffin waiting to be buried.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 4:33 am

Letting out a strangled sob, I threw the sword on the ground and myself in his arms."Oh, Kie. Y-you silly boy. Y-you shouldn't have l-left... I-I want n-none other"I said, my voice mufled by his shirt as I held him close to me
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 12:03 pm

The pain and guilt started to wash away from kie like someone had forced a bottle of pain pills down his throat, kid was starting to numb and feel the relief that came with the sobbing girls arms around him. Kid wrapped his arms around her like a prison he never wanted to let her out as more tears started to drip down his cheeks, the green eyed boy looked down at Christine "I'm sorry.."he said holding her tight wanting to remember every detail of the young girl her look, touch and smell he didn't want to leave and cause her pain again.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 12:29 pm

"J-j-just don't leave m-me again"I mumbled, slowly calming down. Drying my tears on his shirt, I looked up shyly at the older boy."P-please?"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 12:52 pm

"I won't... I promise I won't... " kid reassured her as he wiped his face with his hand, kid then looked down at the girl " "come on.. We will catcha cold if we stay out here to llong"kie told Christine noticing how the sky had darkened and the tempature had dropped. With an arm around Christine pressing her tightly against him he started off toward what remained of his home.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 12:56 pm

I grinned shyly and rested my head on his shoulder."Then come. I've kept the house stocked with firewood."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/7/2015, 1:11 pm

Kie blushed a bit looking away toward the dark forest "I honestly didn't expect you too... Or anyone for that matter I thought it would have been rotted to pieces by now, thank you"he said looking down at her. As they walked along the over grown path.

( uh.. Should we switch to the house topic???)
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/7/2015, 1:17 pm

OOC: If you give me a link
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member