A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE]

RDragon
    RDragon

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2013-04-09

we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE] Empty we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE]

Post by RDragon 2/13/2015, 11:59 pm

DAYDREAMING ALL THE TIME
    we're only half alive

Will constantly found it surprising that the concept of Valentine's Day was somehow inspired by a beheaded priest. And here were couples celebrating each other's presence, gracing it with gifts and chocolates and what-have-you, possibly unaware of the gruesome origins of the holiday they celebrated.

Smiling, Will took a little sip, careful not to let the juice spill on his tux. The thing was expensive, and his adoptive mother wouldn't be pleased if he returned it a little worse for wear. In fact, his adoptive mother wouldn't be pleased about a lot of things - like the way he looked dateless, considering that he had arrived with a date. The thought still made him chuckle. Setting the glass back down, Will looked around the sea of people. As expected, the girl was out of sight. She probably went and danced with someone who was less... Will-ish. Strangely, it didn't bother him.

A familiar sight soon broke his nonchalance. No way. Grinning, Will abandoned his drink and strode across the hall, squeezing through closely-knit dancers, and stopped behind a brunette.

"Ahem." He took a bow, one hand across his torso and the other across his back. All the while, he kept his wide grin intact."Long time no see, Princess."
    *rdragon
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE] Empty Re: we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE]

Post by Jules 3/2/2015, 11:03 am

Analeigh Snow
    Daughter of Aphrodite
    POST (coming tomorrow I SWEAR) sobs
    If you love me, won't you let me know?
    coded by sapphire

Last edited by Jules on 3/4/2015, 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RDragon
    RDragon

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2013-04-09

we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE] Empty Re: we don't wanna be like them [PRIVATE]

Post by RDragon 3/3/2015, 9:18 am

DAYDREAMING ALL THE TIME
    we're only half alive

At the sight of Analeigh smiling, Will's grin widened even more - a feat he didn't think was possible, it probably reached all the way up to his ears by now. He quickly mashed his lips together, as if forcing the smile off, but his dimpled cheeks twitched and it couldn't have been more obvious. He gestured to himself with both arms. "'Course. Will Tyler, knight in shining armor at your service."

Their last meeting was fresh in his mind as though it was only yesterday, even if months had already passed. You'd think that in camp, it'd be easy to bump into people you knew. It wasn't like he was actively looking for Analeigh. There were times, however, when he would find himself craning his neck, searching the sea of faces for the pair of green eyes with blue and amber flecks - eyes he knew only he could see. Who knew that after all this time, they would just meet in a dance of all things? On Valentine's Day too!

All other thoughts shoved into the back of his mind, Will found himself staring at the girl for a few seconds, possibly a little tongue-tied. He looked her over from top to bottom. The warm yellow lights, albeit dimmed, threw Analeigh's black-red-white dress into focus. Her outfit screamed Queen of Hearts - hearts decked the dress, reminding Will of Wonderland's Palace and its ruler. He couldn't help but chuckle, the teasing side of his tongue so quick to resurface. "I should be asking you the same question. That's quite an ensemble, Your Highness. Had I known, I would have gotten out my silver armor." He looked down at his own attire and shook his head sadly. "I guess the tux will have to make do. For tonight, I'll be your knight in shining tuxedo. Is that okay, Princess? I mean" - he cleared his throat, hoping to sound deeper, as a full-fledged knight would - "would that be alright, Queen Analeigh?"
    *rdragon
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 3/5/2015, 6:13 am

ooc: D: Where did my post go jesus christ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:42 am