A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Weapon Upgrade

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Weapon Upgrade Empty Weapon Upgrade

Post by Green 2/14/2015, 7:32 pm

The smell of soot and metal filled her nostrils as she walked into the camp's forge. Genevieve walked into the building that was run by sons and daughters of Hephaestus. She wore a long white dressed that stopped at her ankles. She almost looked like an ancient Greek woman. Her amber hair flowing freely as she looked around. She needed to get a new weapon, an offensive one so she came here. Why not?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Weapon Upgrade Empty Re: Weapon Upgrade

Post by Mason 2/14/2015, 7:39 pm

Bryce was working on making brand new swords right now, whether it be for himself, his cabin mates, the Weapon Shed, etc. He looked at the three he built, approvingly, before turning to see a girl in a white dress. She looked like what Bryce imagined Maiden Hestia looking like. He waved at her- he had never seen her around, so she probably wasn't a Hephaestus kid. "What do you need, madam?" he asked, but then quickly said, "err, I mean, whatcha need?" Bryce slipped back into the 1500s there. He cursed at himself under his breath.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2015, 7:51 pm

The daughter of Hestia looked at the guy who had asked her what she needed, blushing when he called her 'madam'. "Uh, just need to get an offensive weapon? I'm not really into fighting, but my fellow campers insist I have one just in case." Genevieve said softly, rubbing her arm gently. She looked around the forge, noticing people working on weapons and special items. "If you're not to busy can you help me?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/14/2015, 8:41 pm

"Of course. I built three swords over there." He pointed to his little work area. "And there's of course all of the other people here's weapons, I'd bet for most all you'd have to do is ask." He got his three swords. "Do you want to try one of mine?" Bryce smiled at her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2015, 8:56 am

"Oh, yeah I can take one of the ones that you have already made.." Genevieve whispered, walking more to look around the forge. She leaned on one of the avils that was still quiet hot. Her hand pressed down against the hot iron, but it didn't seem to phase her any.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/16/2015, 9:20 am

"Cool." He got her one, and saw her hand on the anvil. "Either you're really tough or some type of fire kid," he said, a bit amused.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 9:37 am

"Hm? Oh!" Genevieve removed her hand from the anvil, checking it for any type of burn. "Yeah, I'm a daughter of the eldest goddess, Hestia.." She smiled and looked at the sword. "I really hate using weapons against things..."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/17/2015, 9:18 am

"Hestia, nice. So, do you have any fire powers or..?" he then heard her say she hated using weapons against things. "Well, if you mean demigods, sometimes, but when a monster's about to rip your head off, it's really quite useful."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/17/2015, 6:34 pm

Genevieve looked at her hands, then at back the guy. "Y-yeah, but I only use them to help..and sometimes to..." The fires behind her began to burn brighter. "True, but I try not to get in those situations..."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/19/2015, 8:22 am

Bryce nodded. "That's pretty cool, I have what you could call 'fire powers,' too."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/20/2015, 5:41 pm

Genevieve smiled at him warmly, walking over back over to the son of Hephaestus. "Fire powers? Like Leo?" She asked eagerly, intertwining her fingers together and resting them in front of her torso.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:15 pm