A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Fight Between Devils

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Fight Between Devils Empty Fight Between Devils

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 1:48 pm

Damien was going to go crazy! While he had always thought himself song, he had found someone who volunteered to help him get stronger. He was jumping in delight out of the prospect of fighting since he had not fought in a very VERY long time. He missed the excitement, the rush and the sound of metal clashing against metal. TO be deprived of such aspects had turned out to be a negative thing since he had become reduced to a savage, snarling animal that needed to fight.

He was wearing an intricate set of armor made out of celestial bronze that was colored black and a long scarlet cape fasten to his sides. He wore a suit of high-quality leather under his armor, and his gauntlets's finger guard is pointed so he can penetrate most surfaces with ease with a thrust of his hands. He used a set of full armor, which includes sturdy greaves and gauntlets, ornament pauldrons, a robust breastplate with the face of a tormented soul in the middle, and a helmet with  no vizor, that had hair-horse top colored red.

While he waited for his partner to arrive he remained calm and composed. He didn't want to give off the wrong impression. He was excited for his fight yet would not allow his desires to make him go crazy. He crossed his armored arms over his breastplate and snarled. Where the hell was the volunteer! He wanted to fight now! Still, he did not make a riot. He just closed his eyes and continued to breath in and out like a tiger waiting for his prey.

Damien's suit of armor:
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Fight Between Devils Empty Re: Fight Between Devils

Post by Mason 2/16/2015, 2:20 pm

Bryce walked into the arena, swinging around a newly crafted Celestial Bronze sword. He had built it the other day while in the forges, shortly before meeting Damien, the son of Ares. He'd promise to FIGHTKILLFIGHT him. No, not really, it was just training. He wore his CB armor, err- he made it, too, but a while back- which had a Hephaestus sign on it. He was already sweating in the armor, and the fight hadn't even begun. He saw his opponent and walked over.

"I'm here. I assume we'll be doing it under the conditions of no powers, right?" Because I'm pretty sure my powers would melt you under that suit. OKay, well, maybe not literally, but he wanted a fair fight. Bryce breathed a little heavily in his contained helmet space. He was a little nervous, to be honest- the boy was an Ares kid, he was pretty sure.

"Ready?" he asked.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 2/16/2015, 3:00 pm

Today was a fighting day, she decided.

She woke up from a bad dream and in a cold sweat so she got out of bed and immediately headed to the arena. Not even caring it was only 5 a.m. and that no one would probably even be there. The whole day she just stayed in the arena, picking a fight with anyone who was willing and hacking dummies to bits and pieces with her spear. She had taken a break to use the bathroom and to catch some quick breakfast but for the majority of the day she was fighting.

It was afternoon already and Kayla was still looking for a fight. None had really satisfied her and the only ones that actually required her effort were fights with her half siblings with the exception of some other feisty demigods. She wiped the sweat off of her face and leaned on her spear, standing upright as she surveyed the arena. Who could she fight next?

Her eyes looked around before they landed on a familiar face clad in what she thought was excessive armor. One of her half siblings, she knew. She saw him training a lot and recognized him as one of the older kids in the bunk. Damien, was it? There was another kid with him too that she didn’t recognize. She hardly thought it mattered though. Kayla walked over to the two with her spear in hand. This fight would be a rather interesting one. She might even leave and have to go to the Infirmary! Not that she minded of course. It wasn’t fun unless you bled right?

Hey,” She started as she stood a couple feet away. “Is this just a one on one duel or could I join in too?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 6:11 pm

Damien shuffled around in excitement as he saw his two challengers and slammed his hand down on the ground with his necklace on his hand. As he did, a massive, erupting explosion of searing flames was released. The dancing spirals of melting fire then took shape and from the swirl came out a massive broadsword that looked like it needed both hands to use effectively. It was a monstrosity of black colored celestial bronze with a skull face for a hilt and a cross for a guard. The sword emitted some light heat from it as Damien took it with both hands and took a wide, two handed position. His elbows were closed together, held tightly against the sides of his chest and his hands grabbed the large grip of the sword as he took on a defensive stance.

"Well I ain't gonna wait for Mr. Brightside over here to kill me sis. So if ya wanna make me respect ya, take the lead!" Smirked Damien widely as he awaited his sister to attack with her spear.

"By the way, Mr. Brightside, your posture is poor. Ya need to hold a tighter form if you want to have a no shield style of combat like me." Smirked the heavily armored teen as he kept his position and continued to emit light heat from his blade. He had officially made Mr. Brightside the nickname of the other male that was on the arena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:54 pm