A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Working it Out!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Working it  Out! Empty Working it Out!

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 3:39 pm

Today was near prefect. The birds were chirping, the sun was high in the sky, and no one was dying! The day would've been great if he didn't have to come work out. Narcissus Bastion walked into the work out area and looked around at the room. There were several different workout machines that was placed around the area. Some were for cardio while others from building muscle. To be honest, the only reason he even came to workout was to meet the  bada$$ Damien, son of Ares, and to work on his gluts of course. The son of Aphrodite sat down on the bench, leaning back on it and placing his black string bag beside him. In the bag contained several bottles of water, his mirror, comb, a red towel, and some other things just in case. Narcissus wore a white tank top, a pair of white gym shorts and a pair of basic shoes that he narrowed from a Nike kid.

Narcissus bit his lip and looked around at the other people working out, smirking. "That'll  be me in a few minutes..." The flirtatious demigod said under his breath with a sligh smirk on his lips. After a while he decided to start stretching so he could go ahead and get  it out of the way. Maybe after the workout session maybe the two of them could go to a hella hyp party afterwards, who knows?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Working it  Out! Empty Re: Working it Out!

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 4:01 pm

The day HAD been calm and quiet, until the doors bursted open that is!

A large, black leather boot smashed against the door of the room and the sound of House music blasted from a massive music box he was carrying in his shoulders. He was shouting his music's lyrics and began to stomp around like a berserkign beast. he was wearing a blood red tank top with a v-neck over his incredibly well-developed chest. The sleeves of his shirt were turned and revealed his  powerful arms. He was wearing his signature dagger-like necklace on his thick, sinewy neck and placed a black, bulletproof, studded pure leather jacket which looked like it had ben abused one too many times, combat, military boots, dark blue jeans and a belt made out of broken pieces of padlocks he personally destroyed. The tall, (he is 6'7 )Spaniard with olive skin and brawny figure then kicked his music box and reduced it to debris. He had a wicked, psychotic grin in his handsome face and shot his piercing, angry blue eyes to the guy that had asked for his help working out.

Damien, being the gym freak he was, quickly changed his outfit into his personal clothes, which consisted of a simple wife-beater that showcased his powerful arms, his necklace over his shirt and a pair go black, gym shorts that looked like they had been used once-too-much. He also wore Adidas sneakers to cover his large, hobbit-like feet, and styled his hair backwards. May other sons of Ares who were inside the room began cheering and roaring as Damien greeted all of them with his own, tough behavior. He continued to go across the room until he met with his "client". His client was a scrawny kid with little-to-no muscle and a simple workout uniform. He did not care much about his looks but had to admit he had some gratifying looks to himself. As he towered over the other guy he crossed his arms and smirked at him.

"Done breathin kid?" Laughed Damien in a cheerful way as he grinned in a slightly diabolical way. He looked over at the room and saw where to start. By breathing he referred to stretching, which, according to him, was just as important and basic as breathing.

"Ok, let's test out several aspects of yours, do fifty burpees with pushups! And No point fainting on me, cuz I'm counting!" Declared Damien as he kept his arms crossed and looked at the guy with his blue eyes.

Burpees:
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 4:38 pm

Working it  Out! 1116639_1347477483057_full

The fair skined demigod nearly jumped out of the bench when the brute barged through the door. He had never seem  just a man before. Narcissus watched as the well muscled man greeted all the other dudes in the workout room. He stood up straight and quickly took a gulp of water before tossing it to the side. When the dude came back dressed in his workout clothes he knew that the tough guy was Damien. A smile grew across his lips as he scanned the son of Ares up and down. You're dating Demetrius! Get it together! Narc told himself before Damien barked at him to do..burpees? Gods this was gonna be a tough day. He quickly got down and started to do the exercise.

After doing five of them, Narcissus looked at the large Damien, panting. "Can you at least play something else? Like maybe Shake it Off by Taylor Swift or Warriors by Imagine Dragons?" Narcissus, asked, walking his fingers across his pecs teasingly before placing it back on his own hip.

Last edited by Green on 2/16/2015, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a picture! :3)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 5:02 pm

"What am I, some sort of music box? Didn't ya see what I did to my last music box? If ya want music you have to earn it. Now hurry up, if you don't do it in less than five more minutes Im gonna stomp my sneaker on you and make you do one hundred spiderman pushups!" Growled Damien as he snapped his fingers rapidly.

He would not admit it, but he would like to put music since the sound of a guy grunting due to effort was not the most appealing of sounds. He however kept his stern and cold position as he saw the other guy continue to work out. Damien saw that he would make him do 50, but by the point Damien counted five minutes, the other guy had done about 38, a nice more-than-half number.

"Ok kid, you can rest for thirty seconds till we start again. Drink up water cuz you need to keep up the energy." Smirked Damien as he dropped two fifty pound dumbbells right next to Narcissus and then prepared a bar by putting two twenty-five plates to each side. Afterwards he grabbed whistle and blew as hard as he could.

"The deal is that you are gonna work hard for thirty seconds, and then you get a ten second break. We will do this so we can increase your endurance. However, since we want to make em guns pop out, we will be using weight, so I'll be giving you what I consider heavy for you and make you lift it. Failure to do so will result in me kicking your ass with my boot!" Barked Damien like a drill sergeant. He had a psychotic grin as he did so. However, after he saw the other guy stare at him, Damien proceeded to grab his whistle and blew hard again.

" Arm curls! Ahorra! Ahorra Ahorra!" Snapped the tall son of Ares as he clapped his hands hard.

OOC: This is what I mean by Semi-hell Damien.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 5:23 pm

After the doing about thirty-eight berpees, Narcissus arms were beginning to feel the strain of working out. He near really did any upper body excerise other than holding up his mirror and swinging his discis around at his opponents. Now he knew disc on the serious he quickly took a sip of his water and went back over to the Dumbbells, staring down at them, then back at Damien, smirking at the comment about Damien kicking him in the butt. "Is that a promise?" He mused as he winked at the brute son of Ares, then went down to put up the weight One, two, three!Narcissus picked up the dumbbells, grunting some. They were quiet heavy which made the vines in his arms pop out along with his muscles contracting. "Y'know a guy like you must have some type of boy toy..." Narcissus charmed, knowing that Damien was dating some daughter of Thantos, but still. He continued to lift and the weights, biting his lip. One in each hand made for a great workout.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 6:04 pm

Damien turned deep red and lashed out with a snarl at the other guy's comment. He tried to remain as calm as he could, but looked completely perplexed. He had told the other guy to lift weights for thirty seconds, but he had to admit he liked seeing his too-pampared face contort with effort. It made him laugh at the sight, yet whether it was a mocking laugh or n honest one he could not make out. He paid close attention to the poor posture that the other performed and quickly rushed to his side so he didn't hurt his back or pull a muscle by forcing himself way too much. He snaked his thick fingers over the metal dumbell and used his own strength to help the other out with the weight.

"Well call me Mr. Brightside kid! If ya continue with that tongue of you'res I might as well consider an offer to ya." Said Damien as he bent down to remove the heavy weights from the guy sweating bullets. He then walked over to the bar with the twenty-five disks and placed it over his heavy, broad shoulders. He squatted down, threw his butt back, straightened his back and kept his legs close. Afterwards he pushed himself upwards and performed a beautiful, perfect squat. He did that for five times as he explained the mechanics behind the exercise to the other kid before helping him put the bar on his own, non-hunched shoulders.

"Anyways, even if I take that offer, I'm happily taken kid. Lena's my mate." Smirked Damien with pride as he stepped back and looked at the other guy with less heaviness in his stare.

"By the way, their is no maximum to how many you can do, but ya can't do less than 20, got it kid!" Said Damien as he crossed his arms over his chest and made sure that the other guy did not take a poor performance as before.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 6:42 pm

Narcissus grunted as he continued to lift the weights until Damien came over to take the dumb bells from his hands. "Merci, sir." He shook his arms off, trying to get the blood flowing back in them. The son of Aphrodite watched as Damien showed him how to do the squats with the disks. "I wouldn't mind if you did, captain." Narcissus chuckled light and cracked his knuckles, knowing that this was going to be easier.

"And I have Demetrius. That doesn't mean we can't have fun..." He stated with a shrug and moved in front of where the son of War was standing and put a disk on his back, doing a slow squat with it, looking back at him with a smirk on his lips. His gluts were out more than they should be, but of course he was doing this on promise. "Is this right, Mr. D?" He asked him a slight teasing, lusty voice.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 7:36 pm

"Come to think of it. Isn't that shirt a bit too tight on your chest, boy?" Smirked Damien as he walked closer to the other guy and began to check him out. He was a bit worried by the way his gluts came out like that, but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. He wasn't the best at flirting, but he could survive his bit. Damien grabbed the bar with no effort and began to give the other male a deep massage.

"You know what, I think a position for an assistant opened up a second ago." Whispered Damien as he came over to Narcissus and whispered into his ears as he continued to place his fingers deeper and deeper into the other's toned body. Damien himself began to feel himself getting hotter as he spoke.

"Be honest with me, was this your plan or did you really want to work out with me?" Whispered Damien in a deep tone that held his r's, which he rolled in a way that showed off his Spanish blood.

OOC: I know short but it's meant to be short for quicker replies.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 7:59 pm

Narcissus followed Damien with his eyes as he came over and took the disk from him. He slowly stood up and looked down at his chest, looking to see if his shirt was too tight. "Is it? It's just a tank top.." He trailed off when he felt the muscled hands on his shoulders.

The son of Aphrodite bit his lip gently as he felt his cheeks fill with blood. "An assistant? Where do I sign up?" Narcissus whispered back at Damien. He turned around quickly to face him, smiling widely. "Hm..you maybe never know, Mr. D." He whispered more and walked over to get his bag. "Can we do cardio now? Or do you have something else in mind?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 8:14 pm

Damien right now:

"Didn't anybody tell you that it's best to workout without a shirt? It get's crumbled up and tattered afterwards." Whispered Damien to the other, good-looking guy as he removed his hands from his back.

Damien looked down at Narcissus and gave him a flirtatious smirk. He then took a step back and proceeded to take off his shirt as he grabbed the other's hand and took him to a place behind the lockers where they could have some privacy. Other people were staring and he knew that if anybody told Lena, his girlfriend would get super angry. He however did not care. He was way too deep to stop now.

My Mr. D is having a bit of problems holding back. Excuse me if I'm too rude." Whispered Damien as he proceeded to smash his lips into the other's mouth in a deep, hot-blooded kiss that represented him in it's totality. He was growing impatient with his companion's flirts and wanted to do something about him. After separating his lips from the other guy, he then smirked at the other guy with eyes like a predator and began to claw at the other's shirt.

"Let me see what kind of progress I've done today with ya!" Smirked Damien in a playful way as he buried his fingers underneath the other's shirt in a way he could tell the other how needy he had grown. He held his chest, now fully bare in full display as he played with the hems of the other's shirt.

"If ya tell Lena or Dem about this, I'll kill ya!" Whispered Damien as he gave the other a kiss.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2015, 8:44 pm

Narcissus's eyes seemed to have a link tent as he knew that Damien was beginning to have flirtatious feelings toward him. "Well maybe we should solve that problem..." He whispered in his ear as he followed him to behind the lockers, his heart pounding like a drum.

The demigod chuckled and kissed him back, tugging at his bottom lip with his teeth. He could feel the power that was radiating from the son of Ares.

"I wouldn't dare tell them." He whispered and kissed him back, growling a bit before pulling away from him, panting. "I here there's this hella party in New York and I have no one to go with.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:55 pm