A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private] Empty Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 1:32 pm

Tiberia was heading out of the city, running on her tiny legs. Mom had said she could go to the lake but had to be back by 4pm at most -- almost two full hours! She wished Decimus could've come with her, swimming with him was fun. Not with Kaeso, though, he was too small. He couldn't even walk properly yet. Tiberia was big, she was six years old and could even go to the fields of Mars when the legionnaires weren't using them -- as long as someone was with her. On her own, though, she wasn't allowed to go outside of the pomerium.
    Since Decimus still had Latin homework, Tiberia had taken Bubbles with her instead.
    Bubbles, her stuffed dolphin.

"Come on, come on!" she was saying, making the dolphin go up and down as if he was jumping out of the water and back in like the other dolphins she could see on Vulcan TV. Her short curls bounced around her shoulders. Chirping a giggle, she reached the lake and put Bubbles under her arm, getting closer to the water. Water always did funny stuff to Tiberia; it made her belly feel all warm inside, like when she had just had a cup of Dad's hot chocolate. (Dad made the best hot chocolate in the world.)
    Tiberia plopped down and took her tiny sandals off, placing them neatly on the side then gathered Bubbles in her arms and took a first step into the water. It was cold and tickled her feet. Giggling, she went further in, soaking the hem of her small shorts.
    A couple of silvery flashes later, she was surrounded by tiny fish who swam around her, stroking against her skin like cats.

"Salve fishies, quid agis!" she said, waving at them from above the surface. The fish blubbered in her thoughts something she couldn't really understand about the magnificence of the sea god.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private] Empty Re: Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private]

Post by beanie 2/17/2015, 4:41 pm

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

It was another training day for the six year old, then again every day was a training day to Selene's dad. At first there was the warm ups; push-ups, sit-ups, etc. It was after then her father forgot his water and left Selene alone. Big mistake, the girl split as soon as he stepped out of the arena. First she made sure that her father wasn't home so she could change out've her sweats, then she headed to her place of solitude; the lake.
    So there she was, curled up by the her tree taking a little cat nap. At the moment she wasn't wearing her training clothes, instead a green sweatshirt, black tee, black skinny jeans, and black vans. It looks quite weird for a six year old to be dressed so grown up but she doesn't care. She was too sleepy to care.
    Well, that was until she heard someone talking.

Huh? She thought groggily, her eyes fluttering open. There wasn't anyone there except for-oh great. It was Fishgirl a.k.a Tiberia. She was a descendant of Neptune and that made her the center of teasing. Selene enjoyed to mock her a lot, since she gets so annoyed. This was going to be fun.

"Geez, stop talking to fish Tiberia. You'll end up marrying them." Selene smirked cat-like as she made her way to the shore.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private] Empty Re: Let's play! Yeah no. [Tiberia/Selene flashback, private]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 4:54 pm

Tiberia looked over her shoulder to see who had just talked. Selene, the mean thief girl. She was a daughter of Laverna and loved to bully Tiberia and her brothers. Hugging Bubbles to her chest, she frowned at the fizzy-haired girl. She didn't want to be bullied, she was older than Selene by several months: she was six and a half while Selene had only turned six a few weeks ago.

"Go away," she frowned with a child-like pout, turning her back to her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/18/2015, 9:42 am

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

The cat-like smirk stayed on Selene's face at the sight of Tiberia's uncomfortable face. She was even more fun to tease than her brothers, since she got the most flustered. The other own, Decimus is his name, would always shrug her off or make some snarky comment and the younger one, Kaeso, would just whimper since he's two. Tiberia would stay and that made things even more fun.

"Awe, I was just teasing." She whined, plopping herself down so she was sitting next to the girl. "No need to get your gils in a bunch." Okay, that joke was terrible, just terrible. Selene was in the middle of making more when she noticed the plush toy squeezed between the girl's arms.
    "You still play with plushies? And they say you're older than me, what a shame."

Last edited by beanie on 2/18/2015, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2015, 11:31 am

OOC: "The other own, Decimus is his name, would always shrug her off or make some snarky comment and the younger one, Kaeso, would just whimper and leave." >> Considering Kaeso is like, 2 at this point, I doubt he'd even understand much of what she says. As for Decimus, he's exactly like Tiberia ^^ little children can be very touchy sometimes.

BIC: "You're just jealous because I can talk to pisces and breathe underwater," Tiberia replied. "You're just a thief girl, you're going to be put in a sack with snakes and thrown into the Little Tiber."

The fish around her were still circling her ankles and Tiberia hugged her dolphin even more, pushing her chest and stomach out in a childlike slouching posture. Granddaughter of Neptune! Granddaughter of Neptune! the fishies kept saying in her head. At least they are nice. And Bubbles too, Bubbles was the nicest fish out there.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/9/2015, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/24/2015, 8:48 pm

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

OOC: whoops my bad, fixed
    BIC:That little smirk Selene had died down a little before widening a little. Sure, her mother was a thief just like her but that didn't mean anything. She enjoyed the tiny pickpocketing skills she had picked up; it gave her the extra funds for stuff. Besides, there was that little Letus blood flowing through her veins on her father's side, but apparently the fish-lady didn't know that.

"So what? At least I'll have vicious snakes while you'll have stupid fish." Oh, that was a good one for a small girl. Selene should get props for that one. "Besides, have you forgotten that my dumb dad is a grandson of Letus. I could always shadow travel out've the sack so it'd be pretty much pointless for that. What are you going to do then?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2015, 4:19 am

"Dumb fishes? There are sharks and killer wales in the ocean," Tiberia said, a little frown on her childish face. "I don't think you could disappear away from them."

Tiberia rose her chin in defiance but the truth was, she was pretty scared of Selene. She was always so mean and loved to corner Tiberia, take her lunch box away or steal from her the denarii her parents had given her to buy bread.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/26/2015, 5:47 pm

BLACK TEARS, BLACK EYES

Take My Soul
    Break My Heart
    Get it on
    Shake me down

A couple more of Tiberia's childish words were said and Selene found a look of disbelief on her face. "When I shadow-travel onto the land and the fish decide to follow me there, where they can't breathe, how scary will they be then?" Her words were smug, along with her grin. It was as if she was trying to insult the fish and Tiberia in the process. Well actually she was.
    Then she saw a tiny glint of something shiny coming from Tiberia. After a little examination, she discovered that it was some denarii, one of Selene's favorite things to steal from the girl in front of her. A cat-like grin spread to her face as her hand swiped a couple of the coins.

"Oooo! What's this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:46 pm