A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I wanna start a fight!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

I wanna start a fight!  Empty I wanna start a fight!

Post by Brastus 2/25/2015, 9:08 pm

Damien was going to go crazy! While he had always thought himself song, he had found someone who volunteered to help him get stronger. He was jumping in delight out of the prospect of fighting since he had not fought in a very VERY long time. He missed the excitement, the rush and the sound of metal clashing against metal. TO be deprived of such aspects had turned out to be a negative thing since he had become reduced to a savage, snarling animal that needed to fight.

He was wearing an intricate set of armor made out of celestial bronze that was colored black and a long scarlet cape fasten to his sides. He wore a suit of high-quality leather under his armor, and his gauntlets's finger guard is pointed so he can penetrate most surfaces with ease with a thrust of his hands. He used a set of full armor, which includes sturdy greaves and gauntlets, ornament pauldrons, a robust breastplate with the face of a tormented soul in the middle, and a helmet with  no vizor, that had hair-horse top colored red.

While he waited for his partner to arrive he remained calm and composed. He didn't want to give off the wrong impression. He was excited for his fight yet would not allow his desires to make him go crazy. He crossed his armored arms over his breastplate and snarled. Where the hell was the volunteer! He wanted to fight now! Still, he did not make a riot. He just closed his eyes and continued to breath in and out like a tiger waiting for his prey.

Damien's suit of armor:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I wanna start a fight!  Empty Re: I wanna start a fight!

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 4:06 pm

Sawyer walked into the arena, raising her hand at the waiting guy. "Sorry I'm late! Twas some stuff in the forge I had to take care of."

As usual, her deep voice sounded very masculine and throaty, totally out-of-place for a girl. But there again, all of her was rather "out of place" for a regular girl too: huge, towering at roughly two meters, with a body worthy of Arnold Schwarzenegger and facial features so clumsy it looked like an amateur sculptor had made it. Eyes on two different levels, crooked nose that looked like it had been broken twice, lopsided mouth, chapped lips, and most of all, the huge burn that made it seem like half her face was melting.

Sawyer was wearing her gleaming celestial bronze armor over a graphic Los Angeles shirt and a pair of camouflage trousers, the breastplate strapped at the sides and the studded pteryges slapping against the front of her thighs at every step. Greaves shielded her bulky calves and forearms, her muscles stretching the fabric of her graphic shirt at the shoulders and biceps. The Latino girl had her large ax attached across her back and unclipped it, holding it by the middle of the carbon fiber handle. Her left arm greave expanded into her shield in a series of smooth mechanical clicks.

"So are you gonna invite me to dance or what?" she asked, grinning her crooked grin at the son of Ares. Her greasy hair was bound into a messy ponytail and pulled back by her U.S. Army bandanna, the glint of sunlight bringing out the huge amount of burns, blisters, bruises and edemas sprinkled across her skin.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/26/2015, 4:46 pm

"I care not for being late. I think it was worth it. It's not everyday I get to see someone who seems like a challenge...however" Grinned Damien as he uncrossed his arms and walked towards the center of the arena with his heavy black celestial bronze custom armor in full display. He wanted to see what kind of fighter this girl was so he took to his newer, more aggravating style.

Once he was in the center of the arena, the son of Ares grabbed his dagger-snapped necklace and snapped it. Immediately a fall of swirling, explosive flames generated in his hands and from the small ball of fire that emanated from his wrathful hand came a massive, black zwaihander with no particular ornamentations but a skull on the hilt and a round pommel at the end. Once the great sword appeared, Damien clenched the hilt of his sword with both hands. He pressed his elbows tightly against his sides and aimed the tip of his sword in front of her. While he seemed like he was eager to pounce on the girl like a berserking beast, it was surprising to see that he was taking a defensive stance, instead of an offensive stance.

"I'm afraid I find myself being a bit of a gentleman, my dear. So as per the rules of gentry, please, ladies first." Began Damien as he smirked widely at the girl, showcasing his own Hispanic accent as he spoke. He might as well speak in his native tongue for the Son of Ares noticed a latin accent when he heard his partner speak. Regardless, even if he had insinuated to fight, he kept his composure and arms close to his sides with is legs slightly bent and ever-so-slightly apart from one another. His opponent held a large axe, which gave Damien the impression that she too was a power-type fighter. This wasn't a good thing though, since fights between people of high physical power and dependance on strength and might, often ended quickly after a grandiose display of skill.

"You're move!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 5:44 pm

Damien may act calm but he always had that underlying note of aggressiveness in his demeanor that never quite went away. He was wearing a black armor and a cape, then suddenly ripped off his pendant, which burst into flames before shifting into a long black-painted sword. That was nice crafting work right there, Sawyer approved. But what she less approved of were his next words.

"Ladies first? That bullsht is so outdated. There are no ladies or gentlemen on a battle field, good sir, only opponents and survivors. An arena is no place for manners." She rolled her shoulders, sending a ripple down the layers of muscle in her back. "Now get that cape off so we can start this fight. Or did you dress up only to look pretty?" Sawyer allowed herself that last line just because they were pals -- she wasn't usually provoking.

Capes were a huge liability in combat. Only time they actually worked were in comic books, and Sawyer knew how much real life differed from that. In real, they got stuck in stuff, could help people choke you, or give your opponent easy holds. They could also entangle themselves around you and generally be a pain.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/6/2015, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/26/2015, 8:58 pm

OOC: Damien doesn't use a cape Morgan, the image just has a cape on it. However, for now I'm gonna say he has a cape on.

"Have it your way. Now, come at me before I die out of old age!" Snarled Damien in a friendly way as he kept his posture still and clenched his sword tightly in his hand. However, while he did that, he kept his eyes still at Sawyer's own and began to use his anger-inducing powers on her. The minute she lost her temper and lashed at him would be the minute Damien's own power increases exponentially. However, since she was so calmed right now, he needed to do something to influence her a bit.

"Let all that rage out and face me with all your power! Strike me with the strength of a thousand armies!"
    Taunted Damien as he smirked in a slightly mocking tone at her. He would apologize at her for having used his anger-inducing powers on her, yet he knew he needed to use them in order to gain an upper hand.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 9:23 pm

OOC:
    Brastus wrote:a long scarlet cape fasten to his sides.

bruh
    if he doesn't have a cape why do you say he has one xD

BIc: Sawyer didn't even know why she was suddenly so irritated... what he had said wasn't even provoking or anything? .. Actually, no it was. It was pretty provoking and she could feel something like anger rise up in her which was weird, since she was rarely angry.
    Looking up at him, she readjusted her grip on her weapon.
    She was going to wipe his smug expression off his face with her axe.
    Running at him, the huge brawny girl swung her blade up, rotating her arm backwards to create a powerful momentum in the blow she was aiming at his left thigh.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/1/2015, 2:57 pm

"So unsightly." Grimaced Damien as he turned his left leg behind his other leg. This meant he changed from a defensive posture to an offensive posture since he took a lunging position. With arms close to his sides, Damien motioned as if he was going for a forward lunge, yet stopped mid-move and shifted his stance to a defensive one a second before impact was ensured. Using the element of surprise, the towering Spaniard used the wide side of his sword to not only block the axe swing, but also used it as a paddle to try to push back the mighty axe-wielder backwards once the weapons clashed.

"You' re wide open." Smirked Damien as he made as if he was going for a swing right at her neck with his sword moving in a wide, powerful chop once he closed the distance between him and his partner. He had no idea whether the move was going to land or not, yet he made sure his wrist and arm held enough strength to immediately switch from an offensive move to a defensive stance if his move failed.

OOC: Basically Damien is switching his weight and stances in order to confuse his enemy. Of course, this doesn't need to work, but it is how he is fighting now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 8:06 am

He blocked her blow, pushed her back a little then went for her neck with his sword. Sawyer stopped him with the handle of her ax and aimed several punches at him with her shield. She was still angry, which confused her. Why the hell was she so pissed off? Deep in her thoughts, she almost didn't see Damien's next move coming. Quickly ducking, she went with him into a whirlwind of slashes and hooks and punches around the arena, the loud clanking of their blades ringing in her ears. She kept her ground most of the time, not yet using either her shield's different modes or her powers.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Post by The Elven Hunter 4/8/2015, 6:24 pm

Hello
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/8/2015, 6:25 pm

OOC: Damian is no longer a character in this side of the place man
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 4/8/2015, 6:27 pm

Umm Juliana
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/8/2015, 6:28 pm

not here man
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 4/8/2015, 6:30 pm

Where can i RP with her then?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/8/2015, 6:31 pm

go to chat so we can discuss it man :D

also, when discussing things in topics, do this

OOC: hello, may I join.

OOC means Out Of Character

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:39 pm