A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself) Empty Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2015, 7:14 pm

Lee walked down the road towards the burrito place, her hand still awkwardly entangled with Basil's. It was the type of casually-holding-your-hand-without-mentioning-it that actually made her feel really lightheaded. The hood of her hoodie still pulled over her head, Lee finally arrived at the kind of trailer thing which had been converted into a burrito shop.

"Ten yards away and it already smells like paradise," Lee grinned.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself) Empty Re: Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself)

Post by Cliché 2/27/2015, 7:43 pm

Basil smiled brightly holding Lee's hand, she was so pretty, 'I can't believe this is happening right now.', he thought blushing slightly. The smell of the burritos hit him before he saw the place. He licked his lips slightly he hadn't noticed how hungry he had been. The gum hadn't helped even if he had been chewing it, his stomach was still empty.

"That's very true." Basil started to blush a darker shade. He had wanted to add something but he didn't.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself) Empty Re: Burritoooooooooo (private for Katie and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2015, 5:53 am

Lee spat out her now pink gum into the nearby bin and went over to the guy sitting in the trailer.

"Hey man, could we have two burritos? Like, the big ones?"

Lee always ate a ton. She could swallow so much food in one day it was a miracle she wasn't obese -- actually the more she ate, the lankier she seemed to get.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 2/28/2015, 11:59 am

Basil slowly leaned over Lee after spitting out his gum also, he blushed bright wrapping his arms around her. He smiled slightly.

"Substitute the meat on one, for anything," he leaned down to Lee's ear, "I'm a vegetarian ya know."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2015, 12:07 pm

"Seriously?" she asked, looking up at him. "You never eat bacon? Or sausage? Or big fat meat burgers?" Her almond-shaped eyes got wide. "... How do you survive?"

They fortunately didn't have to wait more than a minute for their burritos, payed and went to sit on a nearby bench, gazing out at the hills and the patches of forest. Lee realized this was her first date, which made her heartbeat rise a little. Sure, she had seen Basil around from time to time but hadn't really talked to him that much. This had been one of their first real conversations.

"So, Mr Lee," she grinned, biting into her burrito. "Dude calling you Lee is weird. Anyway. Where is your handsome self from?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 2/28/2015, 12:23 pm

Basil nodded, "I've seen what they do to those poor innocent cows, chickens, and pigs, I don't want to eat it."

Basil sat next to Lee and laid his arm behind her on the bench he leaned back he bit into the burrito looking around at all the scenery he smiled slightly. All the green he could see from this view was heartwarming. He swallowed before turning to Lee and answered.

"I'm from Hawaii then I moved to Vermont and then to New York with a teacher..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2015, 12:37 pm

"Oh right. Hawaii. Ukulele."

That was why she never got good grades in school. Her attention span was so short she simply tended to forget stuff in conversations because she saw a grasshopper or something. That's ADHD for you (well, strong ADHD. Lee's was stratospheric).

"Wait hold up, whatcha mean, with a teacher? What about your dad?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 2/28/2015, 12:42 pm

Basil nodded and smiled but at the mention of his dad his face dropped and his eyes started to water. He put his burrito down and sighed slightly. He rolled his sleeve back down on his arm and ran it on his eye, his bad arm in full view.

"He uh, he was a bad person... he didn't like that I was bisexual..." Basil body slightly tightened. He cringed and looked at Lee, "so I left with a teacher to New York... I don't know where he is or how he is... and personally I don't care."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2015, 1:39 pm

The way he cringed and immediately drew his arm over his eye made Lee think that "bad person" about summed Basil's dad up.
    Now with all the coming-out stuff, Lee had seen quite a bunch of her pals acknowledge they were part of the lgbtq+ community... and she knew some of them had had a hard time with their parents because of that.

"Hey man, listen. If your sexual orientation freaked him that much out, then he didn't deserve to be your father. Seriously. He should go back to Middle-Age or whatever epoch he came from."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 2/28/2015, 2:39 pm

Basil nodded slightly and looked away biting his lip. He hadn't wanted to ruin the relationship that was developing between him and Lee. Basil feared that him breaking down in front of her may have chucked out any chances. He looked out onto the rolling hills and the forests in small patches again, his body slowly relaxed as he took in the scenery once more. Basil looked back at Lee still biting his lip.

"He wasn't freaked out, he was more angry, more anger than I have ever seen him," Basil paused, "more sadness than when his first relationship, after Demeter left, ended horribly and he took up drinking." Basil eyes seemed to hold all his emotions and he bit his lip again and he lightly tapped his leg.

"I hope I didn't ruin the mood." He said and smiled lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2015, 6:29 pm

"Freaked out, angry... same difference." She took another bite of her burrito, chewed and swallowed. "If he's gonna be that close-minded, he doesn't deserve to be your dad."

The aluminium wrapping was hot between her fingertips and she briefly put it down, crossing her legs. "It didn't ruin anything. Just... wow."

Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 2/28/2015, 9:17 pm

OoC: I keep reading Lee in your voice o.o

BiC:Basil picked up his burrito taking another bite quickly chew and swallowing and nodded to Lee. He sat his burrito back down and sighed, "Yeah, I just don't wanna ruin anything that is happening between us. I really like you..." Basil looked down and blushed brightly not knowing what to add.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 6:27 am

OOC: Oh god, no.

BIC: "Funny how you say that and we barely know each other," she chuckled. "I mean, sure, I've seen you around camp and stuff. But this is one of the first times we actually talk."

She picked her burrito back up and took a couple of bites before looking over at him. "Would you be up for some skateboarding some time?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 3/1/2015, 10:12 am

Basil blushed realizing what he said was very stupid, he covered his face with his hands, "Uh yeah sure, I don't see a problem with that." He looked up at the sky silently cursing himself. He was being an idiot that's for sure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 11:23 am

Lee nudged him. "Yo, it's alright. You're cute when you're embarrassed."

She was halfway through her burrito now, taking big bites -- she wasn't much for manners and ladylike attitudes anyway.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/1/2015, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 3/1/2015, 12:50 pm

Basil blushed a bright red and took a few big bites of his burrito shaking his head no. He chew and closed his eyes savoring the taste. He swallowed and crossed his legs on the bench finishing the burrito quickly trying to avoid awkward conversation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 1:02 pm

They ate in silence for a bit, Lee stealing glances at Basil every now and again. She still couldn't believe she was having a burrito date with this hottie.

Her ADHD kicked in and she stopped eating for a second. "How about tomorrow, we sneak out to NYC? That is, if you're ready to publicly hang out with a miscreant," she added, wriggling her eyebrows in a challenge-like way. "Might get dangerous."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 3/1/2015, 1:08 pm

OoC: I'm feeling a monster...

BiC:Basil finished his burrito and nodded, "Yeah sounds cool, I like dangerous," he winked at Lee going back to his normal self. "I like hanging out with you anyway."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 7:00 pm

"You're cooler than I thought," she said with a teasing smile, finishing up her burrito.

Yawning, she leaned back then stood up to buy two water bottles, one for her, one for Basil. Grateful for the fresh water gushing down her throat, she shook her head and grinned at Basil. "So, tomorrow 11 am on top of Half-Blood Hill? Sounds good for you?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 3/2/2015, 2:26 pm

Basil nodded taking a drink from the water bottle. He smiled and tilted his head slightly, "I had fun with you Lee, I don't really leave camp much, there's really no point in my eyes." Basil shrugged then stood up and hugged her, "Thank you."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2015, 5:53 pm

Lee was surprised by the hug but hugged him back, briefly burying her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder. He smelled of earth and plants...

"See you tomorrow!" she grinned as they parted ways.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 3/2/2015, 6:13 pm

Basil nodded and smiled, "Tomorrow," he said pulling another cigarette out of his pocket lighting it and putting it to his lips. He took a long drag and blow out the smoke before disappearing behind a corner as he left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:40 pm