A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Shade
Trevor
6 posters

3 spooky 5 me

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

3 spooky 5 me Empty 3 spooky 5 me

Post by Trevor 3/1/2015, 4:30 pm

3 spooky 5 me Tumblr_static_cyp5plozts84gw884ow8g8ww8

The gang of Demititans were on one of their infamous trips. Fresh out of mortal currency and drachmas to get a ride back to camp and due to a massive thunder storm making it too dangerous for the team to fly on Stella's magical cloud of magical-ness, the group to take shelter in a run down house. This moderately-sized house has a Gothic look to it and is in terrible condition.  The interior is done in colors that remind you of a black widow spider.  The yard is tiny and is full of dead plants. On the front porch there is an older satyr with a white beard and ragged suit and tie. His face is bland and ushers the demititans into the house. He explains to the group that the house was an old demigod strong hold so it's magic would protect them from the monsters from the outside, but no of them could leave. At that exactly moment, the bright light of lighting filled the windows of the house, thunder roared and the foundation of the ramshackle house shook. The lights flickered off and when they returned the old satyr was laying on the floor with a celestial bronze dagger buried into his hairy chest. There could be only one explanation. One of them was the killer. The only question remained was:
    Who could it be?

OOC:
    Hey guys Trevor here^.^ I'll be the host for this AU. Here's the Posting Order:
    Gabriel McAllister (Shade)
    Ferrofox Red (athena) RIP
    Stella Acerbi (Kendall) RIP
    Wolfgang Allard (Milocross) RIP
    Thea Rider (Morgan Landry) RIP
    Crystal Walters (Blaze)

Here are the rules Morgan stated for review:
    → There is a posting order, please respect it.
    → For the murderers: to kill off someone, you have to wait till everyone posted at least twice, but before everyone posted four times.
    → This won't work if you're not active: thus, if it's your turn to post and you take more than two days, you will be automatically skipped.

If you're the Murder make sure to PM me who your victim is ^.^

Have fun! Don't die too soon!

Last edited by Trevor on 3/23/2015, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

3 spooky 5 me Empty Re: 3 spooky 5 me

Post by Shade 3/1/2015, 6:47 pm

They were at it again, Gabriel wasn’t even entirely sure what the destination was this time or where they had ended up. He actually was about eighty percent sure that this trip had been Stella’s idea but that just sounded completely and utterly ridiculous. Then there was the fact that this trip, to wherever, took bad turn as well and they ended up in some run down home in the middle of the night thanks to a thunderstorm that was going on outside. He honestly didn’t see why Stella didn’t just make the storm go away or why they didn’t just call out Zeus, beat his pansy stuck in his college year’s ass and then make him get rid of the storm when that was all done and said.

Stella said it had something to do with the Gods ignoring them and thinking if they did they’d go away, Ferro piped up saying that maybe this would be fun, and Crystal cried out about her nails or something. Honestly Gabriel just wanted the Saytr to shut up, find a couch and maybe a nice cold drink then pass out or something. The room they were in could be called the ‘entrance’ or the ‘greeting room’ and from there you could clearly see the stairs that lead upstairs, a door, and what he believed to be the living room but not much else. Frowning he turned away from the group trying to get a better view of the living room, to see if there was even a television, when the lights flicked off and then back on. Or at least he assumed the lights had flicked off because the group of Demi-Titans all had different reactions.

“Calm down it is an old house I’m sure it happens all the-” He blinked turning back around to look at whatever had everyone so interested and saw a Celestial Bronze dagger shoved into the back of their little old Saytr guide. It seemed someone else wanted him to be quiet just as bad, or really more so than Gabriel himself did. “Alright who killed the old goat? Stella?” He asked looking at the daughter of the Sky first. Sure she wasn’t exactly a knife person but murder was more her thing that anyone else in the room and well…they did have a dead body, or no now it was a flower, on their hands.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 3/3/2015, 7:01 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys

BIC: Ferro was all for this explore-the-creepy-old-house thing. It felt like she was in some kind of book or something, the rain outside and the occasional hit of thunder making it seem like the setting of a horror story. She didn't even care if it got in the way of wherever they were going. No way would it be as fun as this. They'd probably just end up with another pet for Ferro to glare at. Stupid drakons.

The old satyr seemed really, really nice. She felt kind of bad for him for being locked up in the creepy old place, though it did seem rather large. It must've gotten kind of lonely. Then again, how could someone care about that when there were so many nooks and crannies to explore? It must be so fun. She could almost sense the library upstairs, filled with the smell of old thin paper and leather binding, dark and beaten down. Oh, it was like heaven.

And, of course, it was shortly ruined.

The lights flicked off and Ferro jumped, a quiet squeak escaping her lips. It was nothing compared to when the lights came back on.

Ferro didn't do death. She didn't do blood, or guts, or anything like it. It tended to bring up some pretty bad memories that she would prefer stayed buried under their nice little rug. So she obviously didn't react well to her knew friend, now with a knife between his shoulder blades. Her scream lasted at least three seconds, only stopping when she covered her own mouth, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as quickly as she could.

She opened her eyes after about a full minute had passed, seeing the flower that now lay in the satyr's place. Oh, right. Satyrs didn't die. They, like, reincarnated or whatever. Whew. She could deal with someone stabbing a satyr while she was in the room/ But, still. That knife had freaked her out a ton.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/5/2015, 7:30 pm

If Stella had been any less lazy today, she would have just manipulated the rain to fall around the demititan gang as they made their way back to camp or to wherever the hell they were going -- she wouldn't mind doing that at all. But she had a nasty headache right now because of some damned factory they had passed by and which did not at all live up to any anti-pollution legislation that idiotic legislature called Congress had cooked up in the past half-century, so instead of moving on she had sought out shelter: this old Gothic-looking house with a dead front yard and the creepy old satyr in a suit on the porch.

No, nothing suspicious about that at all. It would be interesting and probably much better than some shady motel.

The old goat had ushered them into the house, the foyer -- and immediately that weird smell of desolation and dust bunnies and mold had hit her full force, making her cringe as she looked around. Oh yes, definitely something a demigod would convert into a stronghold. Damned idiots didn't know how to take care of a damned thing. As she examined their surroundings, the dusty carpet and stairs and the mold growing by one side of the doorway, the satyr was droning on and on about the place's history, sounding a bit like an old teacher Stella had been forced to listen to back when she was eight or nine -- but she wasn't in the mood to hear him out, so she began to slowly edge towards the living room after Gabe to maybe lay down on something, take a nap, cry about how weird looking the animation was for the new Sailor Moon remake....

Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, illuminating the house through the old dusty windows like sudden spotlights, abnormally loud bright for any type of regular lightning, like Zeus himself had come banging pots and pans to exacerbate her headache -- and the lights flicked off almost immediately and then back on in a second -- and when Stella's eyes had readjusted from the sudden onslaught of LIGHT DARK LIGHT DARK, she caught a brief glance of their satyr friend with a dagger in his back as Sir Fight Club made some snide comment about her supposed guilt and Firefox made a very mouse-like squeak and then a scream that definitely did not help the daughter of Ouranos' headache situation. Oh, her darling babies -- always aiming to annoy her.

Scoffing, she folded her arms across her chest and turned away from the scene to look into the living room, but for a moment her eyes couldn't concentrate on anything. Her head was pounding now, and she sort of really wanted to lay down for a bit because her head felt... weirdly heavy. Hm. It'd go away in an hour or something. "Why'd I kill the old coot? He was just trying to help, obviously someone was paying him big bucks to deal with us. I'm not a dagger kind of girl myself anyway, I'd probably just strangle him to get him to shut up instead." She paused for a second before continuing on, rubbing her forehead with one hand: "Are we gonna Scooby Doo our way to finding the murderer? Was it Colonel Mustard in the living room with a knife? Or should we live up to our famous indifference to violence and go our own separate ways? I like the last option myself, but y'know, apparently we live in a democracy."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 5:25 am

OOC: Catherine's dropping out so I'm jumping in now.

BIC: Thea was feeling dizzy. She didn't know if it was because of the mojitos she had drunk or because of the other demititans' stupidity but anyway, it was serious enough to make her not risk to use her powers.
    She had followed them into the house in a slightly stumbling way, still acutely aware of her surroundings though, and took her rain-soaked jacket off as soon as they were inside, pressing the cold cloth against her face to try and drone out her own headache. That was when the lights flickered off for a moment, plunging them all into a soup-thick darkness -- when the light came back on, Thea saw the old satyr on the ground, a large knife sticking out of his back. The metallic smell of blood soon reached her nose and she watched as the body of the old creature crumpled and morphed away into a young tulip sprout.

"Well then," she sighed, then listened to Stella. "I like the second option myself too. I'm out, bishes."

She turned to the door to open it, but the handle somehow didn't work. She kicked it, punched it, took out her spear and hit it with the blade, it didn't even get a scratch. "What's this thing made of, celestial bronze titanium alloy?" She hit it again with her spear, her sharp face still glistening with rain water.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/7/2015, 5:45 pm

The lights shut off, and Crystal shrieked. She was extremely afraid of the dark. A daughter of light being scared of the darkness made sense. When the lights flickered back on, she saw the satyr lying dead on the floor with a dagger through his chest. Gabe automatically blamed Stella for killing the horseman -- Crystal knew she would, too. Stella was the violent type, especially when she was annoyed. Crystal was pretty sure all the demi-Titans were annoyed with the satyr's constant babbling (minus Ferro, of course).

Stella then denied killing the satyr and suggested either finding out who killed the satyr or simply leaving. Maybe the satyr dropped dead or something? Zeus or someone struck him down for housing the demi-Titans? Possibly.

"Yeah, I think we should get out of here...this place is creepy," Crystal shivered and looked at the puddle of blood (or whatever satyr's had) the dead satyr was laying in before he turned into some flower. She watched as Thea headed to the front door and do all she could to open it. It didn't budge. "Can't you like pierce it or something?" Crystal asked. This was a small problem for the demi-Titans. A door not opening wasn't that big of a deal. Stella probably could have flung it open with her powers as well.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/7/2015, 11:02 pm

Right, course he knew Stella was more of a strangulation type over a dagger type but hey besides him she was the most violent Demi-Titian and racked up more kills than he could even count. So, could you really blame him for thinking it was her who killed the Saytr? However it was when everyone started asking around about what they wanted to do, whether it be sticking around and figuring out who done it or getting out course all of them wanted to get out. Well actually, knowing Ferro the idiot or no. Calling her an idiot was like calling Einstein an idiot, you just didn’t do it. The gullible, innocent freak of nature probably would have found fun playing Scooby Doo and finding out whether or not it was Gabe, Stella, or Thea who killed the goat.

Gabriel however was on the get out of the house, or take a nap on the couch train. When Thea wasn’t able to pierce the door down he could only laugh and roll his eyes. “What’s the matter Thea big bad wolf can’t blow the door down?” He asked walking over and lighting the tip of his index finger on fire. Placing it in front of the deadbolt his flame easily burned through and he was able to push his finger through all the way to the other side. “Easier than taking a rock candy from Ferro.” He grinned and went to pull the door open as it now had no lock to keep it in place, but even with no doorknob and being able to see outside through the hole where it used to be the door wouldn’t budge.

“No, this ain’t right. I’m out of here.” Walking backwards a little bit he went to run forwards in an attempt to light speed travel back to Camp but he only ended up running forwards a little bit with a small flash of light and nothing else. It seemed not only was something keeping them inside the house it was also keeping them from escaping. His light speed travel didn’t work and he bet that neither did Crystals and Stella’s fancy air travel thing was probably a no go either, but he had to make sure. “Crystal, Stella give it a go. Try to teleport out of here…also can I burn this place down to the ground yet?”
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2015, 6:40 am

OOC: Athena and Kendall haven't posted for two days each, they're getting skipped.

BIC: Thea was actually surprised no-one accused her of the murder. After all, she had killed and slaughtered a good number of satyrs, demigods, nymphs and centaurs while in Kronos' service, she was one of the demititans with the most blood on their hands. But well, she had arrived only recently and they didn't exactly know her. Oh well. She wasn't planning on going buddy-buddy with them either way, the only person she actually kind of liked was Stella because they shared a taste for violence, rule-breaking and vandalism. The rest were all dead meat to her, Crystal the pathetic fashionista, Gabriel the wanna-be and Ferro the sickly optimist. Okay maybe she didn't hate Ferro as much as the others but she still strongly disliked her.

"Can't pierce. Can't use my powers," she told Crystal, closing her eyes and massaging her temples with her fingers. Why wasn't this damn headache going away? Then Gabriel said something about burning and she clenched her teeth, her leg muscles tightening. "You're not going to burn anything down, at least not while I'm in it. While y'all try and break this thing down I'm gonna go find another way out."

Shouldering her way past Stella and Ferro, she walked down the corridor, the old wood creaking under her heavy new rock shoes. Opening another door, she arrived into what looked like the living room: old couches, some furniture covered in sheets, peeling olive-colored wallpaper, a flickering chandelier overhead. The window shutters were rattling outside. Thea tried to open one of the dirty windows, but again, it wouldn't budge. No matter what she hit it with, her spear, a broken leg chair, her shoes, it stayed as motionless as a statue.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 3/11/2015, 10:00 pm

Crystal closed her eyes and imagined anything -- a field, a mall, even camp -- but she couldn't teleport. "I can't teleport. Stella?" she stated to the gang. Then she realized it. "Our powers don't work..." Well no s*** they didn't. The others no doubt had realized it already. The demi-Titans were almost powerless for the first time in many years. They couldn't do anything at all to get out of the decrepit hellhole. Crystal watched as Thea disappeared down a corridor before turning her attention back to the gang. "So...should we all just split up and go find exits? Or should we all follow Thea and find exits together?" Crystal asked, giving two options and crossing her arms.

Crystal's legs were tired, so she sat down on an old armchair and waited for the other's replies. As she sat down, dust clouds puffed up and caused her to cough and rub her eyes. "G-g-gods. You'd think that old man would clean up around here, but no..." she said softly after her coughing fit ended.

Crystal forgot she even had mascara on, with all the talk about getting out of the old manor. She was so getting some new make-up when she got back. Her mascara was almost running, and they had only been in the rain for a little bit before Stella made some cloud thing to shield them. Her mascara probably smudged everywhere across her face, and she most likely looked disgusting at the moment. She had brought her make-up bag with her, though. She took it everywhere, just in case. There were no mirrors in the room, which was weird, because in those horror films there were usually tons of mirrors in old houses like this. Maybe the bathroom had one.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 3/14/2015, 10:52 am

Everyone was just going to go off and do their own thing it seemed. Which just convinced Gabriel that the Demi-Titan Gang was all insane, every single one of them were…including him. Sure growing up as a kid he didn’t watch a lot of horror movies, or any movies for that matter, but from the ones he had seen splitting up was always the worst idea. Then again in most horror movies the idiotic killer wasn’t going after the group of the most powerful teenagers alive. After witnessing Crystal’s failed attempt at teleporting out of there Gabriel’s suspicions were confirmed, something or someone was keeping them from leaving the building. That was all they were doing though, but in Gabriel’s mind if he burned the entire place down then there wouldn’t be anything to keep them there, right?

Sure, he’d have to wait a little while after the burning through the doorknob stunt which took more out of him than it should have but when he was ready to go this place would be in cinders. Until then Gabriel turned and walked up the stairs “Splitting up only works for the freaking Scoobies…” He muttered under his breath because yes Gabriel McAllister had watched Scooby Doo, and with the house they seemed to be in maybe they were some sick Gods version of the Scooby gang. If so said God had a world of hurt coming once they finally figured out how to get out of this damned ‘safe house’.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 3/16/2015, 9:50 am

A bolt of lighting flashing right outside the house, causing the lights to turn off yet again. Only this time they stay off. The deafening thunder shakes the house making any noise inaudible. The only source of light is from the TV, which seems to run off a hand crank generator.  It currently plays a scene from Disney's Bambi. By the very dim light of the television Ferrofox Red can be seen dead on the floor, blood oozing from a wound in her neck.

OOC: Rest in peace Ferro. Those who remain are Gabe, Stella, Thea, and Crystal
    It is now Kenny's turn
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 3/20/2015, 2:55 pm

OOC: Kenny is being skipped so Morgan your turn. Also sorry for double posting
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/20/2015, 3:51 pm

[ooc: Gonna have to drop out of this. Sorry guys; have no time or energy.]
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 3/23/2015, 9:35 pm

OOC: So uh, gg. I guess Blaze wins cause you all died/dropped out/ceased to exist xD

BIC: Gabe and Crystal make out and then both collapse dead because hunger games they ate the berries #stillabeterlovestorythantwilight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content