A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What if I fall?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

What if I fall? Empty What if I fall?

Post by Green 3/3/2015, 5:59 pm

Areophobia. That was the only thing keeping Malcolm from climbing the wall. From the ground, even at his six foot three height, the top looked pretty high up there. Malcolm took a step back, rubbing his musclar arms as he debated whether or not to try and climb it. He wore a black wife beater t shirt, camouflage pants, and boots. The son of Hephaestus' brown skin gleened in the sunlight as he took another step back, wishing he could just go back to the forge to work on something, but he knew his couldn't. Malcolm had to face his fear of heights one way or another.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly lumbered back to the climbing wall and rested his large hand on a foot holding, taking the first steps of courage.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

What if I fall? Empty Re: What if I fall?

Post by muse 3/12/2015, 9:06 pm

Lia had quite a different problem with climbing the wall than the boy on it now. The lava was fine, the actual climbing was fine, even the fact that it was like ridiculously tall and totally deadly to fall from. Her issue was the people. She'd come out at a time when she'd hoped that no one would be around. Clearly she was mistaken and would have to actually socialize with people if they wanted to talk to her. It made her want to vomit, mostly from fear. Partially from the smell of the sweat around the wall was actually disgusting. She tugged her black tank top down a bit and fiddled with her hair, getting ready to climb if the boy didn't get his act together quickly. Lia didn't have the patience for slow climbers today.

ooc: im so sorry that took so long
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/16/2015, 11:13 pm

Malcolm slowly started to crawl down from the cliff. He knew that he wouldn't be able to climb the wall, well not right now. While the son of Hephaestus was coming down, he accidentally stepped on a girl's foot who was behind him. Knowing how most demigods would react to this, Malcolm quickly turned around with his hands raised defensively. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to step on your foot!" The male tried his best to explain himself. This was another reason why he never left the forges.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 3/26/2015, 8:37 pm

She flinched a bit when the boy stepped on her foot, but she didn't say anything. She tried to avoid making eye contact, knowing everyone else at the wall was probably looking at them, or at least she assumed they were. She knew she should probably say something, but she couldn't even open her mouth right now. She just pushed past Malcom and headed to the wall, trying to run away from her issues vertically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 3:32 am