A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Green Thumbs

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Green Thumbs  Empty Green Thumbs

Post by Green 3/9/2015, 5:36 pm

"Yeah, that's fine. Then just move the picked strawberries over there." I pointed to the rest of the carts filled with bright red strawberries and deep purple grapes. "Thanks again!" I smiled to one of my younger hal-sisters. She had been here for about two days so I was helping her get used to things. After I finished instructing her, I moved over to my section of the fields, raising my hands, and began growing them. I wore a orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and grey Vans. My mood was a much better today then it had been the best two and a half months. I guess it's because Persephone was going back to Mother Demeter in a couple of weeks which meant warmer weather and fun time at the beach.

When I was done with that part of my chore, I decided to lay down on my back and just feel the earth underneath me. Gods I loved the way this made me feel. Closing my eyes, I started to think about the day when I met my mom.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Green Thumbs  Empty Re: Green Thumbs

Post by calvin 3/11/2015, 9:06 pm

This was the only place where Carson felt safe. A place he could call his own. Okay, maybe it wasn't his own because there were lots of other Earth Demigods, but it made him feel good, okay? He could really get into controlling his powers here, and even though there was a Power Developing Arena, what good would that do? His enemies could easily slash through his plant. He started to wish his mother gave him the ability to raise man-eating plants. Now that would be bada$$. Carson was growing some nice plump strawberries because hey, he had nothing else to do. He went to go dump them from his basket to the wooden cart, but he tripped over someone who was laying on the ground. His strawberries went flying every which way, and he landed awkwardly, his shoulder cracking against the ground. He groaned and sat up, only to fall back to the ground. He used some plants to pull himself up. "Don't you know there are people walking around here?" he exclaimed.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/11/2015, 9:28 pm

I was just dreaming about Olympus when suddenly, I felt something kick me. My eyes flashed open, seeing someone fall over my body. Gasping, I sat up on my knees when I heard the crack in a place in the other demigod's upper body. "Oh, man! I'm sorry I didn't see you there! Usually the plants tell me if someone is close by!" I honestly tried to explain myself to the other guy, hoping he didn't break anything. I quickly stood up and grabbed the basket that the boy was carrying in his hands. "Let me help you with that." I stretched out my arms that held the basket and closed my eyes. I imagined tiny strings connecting to the scattered strawberries to my mind. Soon the red fruits started to fly off the ground and into the basket. After all of them were inside, I placed the basic to the side and knelled down to him. "Is it okay if I touch you?"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 3/26/2015, 11:28 pm

Green Thumbs  Tumblr_mctepxNomj1rp8vta

Carson propped himself on his one good arm and sat himself up groaning. "F-ck it anyway, man." Carson said under his breath. "Oh, man! I'm sorry I didn't see you there! Usually the plants tell me if someone is close by!" the other guy said. "It's good, man." Carson replied. "Let me help you with that." the boy said. The boy then held his arms outwards and the strawberries not soon after began to fly off of the ground into the basket. "Nice trick." Carson said. "Is it okay if I touch you?" the guy asked. "Ah... Sure?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/1/2015, 9:58 pm

I exaimned his arm, making sure he didn't break anything before resting on my knees, rubbing my shoulder a bit. "I-I'm really am sorry that I hurt you, dude." I bit my lip nervously, looking away, then back at him. "Can I get you something?" I asked him, worried some. It was one of my many flaws that I had; overacting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:20 am