A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  Empty Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 10:45 am

Clarissa walked into Blizzards stable, looking around and taking in the scene. Luckily it was a bright sunny day, the breeze just barely blowing. The temperature left her to wear a bright green tank-top, her black skinny jeans, and she had traded in her regular lace up boots for black converse, her hoodie wrapped around her waist. Un-latching the lock to Blizzards stable, Clary walked in, hanging her back-pack on the gate. Aurora was with her as well, her big fox ears standing at attention.

Clary began to hum to herself, feeling the breeze and brushing Blizzard's white sides. The pegasus spread his wings, letting out a huffing sound. Are we going riding? she heard his voice in her mind. "Maybe. We'll see boy, we'll see," she said, now rubbing his muzzle.

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/18/2015, 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15907
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  Empty Re: Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2015, 11:00 am

The stables were one of my favorite places at camp -- whenever I walked in here, I felt the little girl inside me rejoice at the sight of the horses and pegasi. I was fairly decent at horseback riding, and flying a pegasus almost didn't freak me out anymore, so that was always good.
    Strolling through the stables, I stopped in front of Pyrrhus's stable, a black Andalusian pegasus, whom I fed a carrot I had stolen from the Demeter cabin earlier. Shhh.

I had just gone to get his grooming box when I heard a voice in Blizzard's stable and poked my head in. "Ohey Clary!" I grinned at the daughter of Iris. "What's up?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  Empty Re: Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 11:29 am

Clary jumped just ever so slightly. Looking up she seen Morgan, the daughter of Hecate. She forced a shy smile, continuing to pet Blizzards muzzle. Aurora went over and sniffed Morgan. "Nothing much," she responded. "Just enjoying the day. What about yourself?"

Clary sucked at small talk. Well, any talk really.

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/18/2015, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The color was messed up T.T)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2015, 11:42 am

"Taking out Pyrrhus for a ride. Wanna tag along? You can say no," I added, having heard Clary could be not-so-social.

The Iris kids were pretty cool in my opinion though I knew only a couple: Butch, their bald tattooed leader, Sophie, Nikki and Kayla. Clary had apparently been there for a year but I hadn't talked to her much in the months I had spent at camp. On the other hand, so much had happened! Zack, Hammer, the Quest to free Zeus, the war with the Romans, … Demigod life could get overwhelming.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 12:30 pm

Clary heard Blizzards thoughts in her head once more. Come on you big un-social nimwit! Say yes! I gotta stretch one way or another. Clary glared at her pegasus. Hopefully Morgan couldn't see and wouldn't think that she has gone bonkers. God's her pegasus could be so annoying at times.

Clary shook her head, turning to Morgan. "No that's fine. I'll join ya."
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-03-11

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/18/2015, 1:02 pm

Aurora Alustriel Perrodon

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  Divider_zpsljbgjzhi

Aurora had of course drawn the short stick when it came to camp chores. Cleaning out several of the pegasi's stalls was her job this week and she was not impressed about it. While horses were beautiful and enchanting creatures, she did not like the smell of manure, or walking around in it or scooping it out for that matter! Heck...she'd even taken it upon herself to bath several of them so they smelt nice. In fact, it was when the other two girls were talking that she came in, drenched from head-to-toe and smelling of sweet-scented shampoo much like the golden pegasus she led towards its freshly cleaned stall.

Aurora sighed as she pushed open the stall door. She was dressed in an outfit that was more than a little unusual for her. Jeans, a pair of heeled boots that ended at her knee's, a white t-shirt with pretty rose designs painted on and a pink ribbon, as usual about her wrist. Her white hair was pulled into two pigtail style braids that fell down her back. She clicked at the pegasus gently and once he was in the stall she closed the door and slumped against the door.

"Uuuuugh, I'm going to smell like horse for a month!" She complained audibly. Not that she REALLY minded, the horses had given her more than a little bit of comfort when she'd gotten emotional earlier that day. They somehow understood her and cheered her up immensely. She reached up, rubbing the bandages about her right eye. She was wearing less of them today than she had been before, her eye was almost fully healed, though the sight would not be returning and the scar would be there still.

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 3/18/2015, 1:31 pm

There was only one place George hadn't visited at his time at Camp. The stables. Kind of purposedly, since he didn't like horses that much, or animals in general. He didn't know why. He just didn't. BUT, getting a chance to fly? Totally worth it. He wanted to since he was a kid and considering he still kept acting childish sometimes, it would be a dream coming true.

He entered the stables. Unfortunately there were already people there, three girls to be specific. He recognised Morgan, daughter of Hecate, but not the other two. He wanted to leave but that wouldn't make an impression, well, not a positive one.

"Hey there." he said to the girls instead, not daring to make eye contact, but studying the pegasi instead.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 1:42 pm

Clary suddenly felt uneasy. Two more people had entered the stables. One was a girl who looked exhausted and soaked with water. Another was a boy that looked about her age, acting in a shy way. Maybe she wasn't the only odd, non-social person here at the moment. She brushed Blizzards hair, turning her back to the two new comers.

"Hello," she said softly.

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/18/2015, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/18/2015, 3:07 pm

He kept studying the pegasi after the girl greeted him -AND him- which was rather rude, but he didn't bother. At that moment he only cared about the pegasi, which were less scared of him than he was of them. At least he thought so. He sighed. He wouldn't dare to approach any living organism in the room. He thought of leaving again but didn't dare to. He just stood awkward averting his look from the pegasi and the girls.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2015, 5:14 pm

OOC: wow post bombs o_o

BIC: Two people came in, a very pretty girl with surprising white hair and a flower-printed top, and George, my buddy from the Athena cabin. Logically I greeted him first.

"George, old house! How you doing?" I gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder before turning to the pretty white-haired girl. She was drenched in water and smelled of soap -- I knew the feeling, having had to clean the stables a few times myself. "Hi there! Need any help?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/19/2015, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/19/2015, 9:55 am

OOC: xD Sorry Flo ^.^

Bic: Clary was now brushing Blizzards hair, shaping it into a lovely braid. "I'm not a girl,"Blizzard said into her thoughts. Clary smiled. "That doesn't mean I can't braid your hair, silly." She said this a bit to loudly, not realizing it. She continued to make the braid, taking a green hair bow off of her wrist and securing it in place. Clarissa loved doing this.

OOC again: The braid looks something like.... this
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/19/2015, 10:17 am

OOC: stop bullying your pegasus, dammit!

BIC: George acted as if Morgan's friendly punch hurt him, in a pitiful attempt to joke. He grinned a little to her. "Well, y'know. The same routine as usual. What about you?" He then noticed the other girl talking to her pegasus. Well, ok, totally illogical, he thought. But on the other hand, certainly not the strangest thing at camp. Maybe not even on top 10 strangest. Surely. Anyway, he thought. He once again studied the pegasi. They weren't too fond of him and quite frankly, the feeling was mutual
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/19/2015, 10:43 am

"Right now, just chilling. Had some duties this morning, ate lunch with my dad in NYC, found a new guy on Half-Blood Hill. Melinoe kid, rather cool." I grinned again and went back to Pyrrhus, whose stable was in front of Blizzard's. I first groomed him carefully with one brush, drawing circles, then swept the fur with another brush, cleaned the hooves and went to get his saddle.

"You tagging along, Wilson?" I asked then turned to the pretty snow-haired girl. "You too?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/20/2015, 9:26 am

Hmm... well, it seemed as if being more interested in her work had become a advantage. Clary had already learned the boy's name without asking. Done braiding Blizzards hair, Clarissa walked over to grab his saddle. Well, she heard in her head once more. At least I have something that isn't girly. "Aw hush up, you," Clary retorted. As she was strapping on the saddle she spoke again. "George, you really should come. Flying is really cool..."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/20/2015, 9:52 am

George smirked when Morgan asked him to join the ride. He considered Morgan his friend -first-, which was mostly because of her behaviour towards him, since he was still a bit uncomfortable with her. Before he could reply, the girl that was talking to her pegasus ask him to join too.

"Oh well" he said with a smile on his face "that was my intention, but I'm having second thoughts. The pegasi don't seem to like me and I can't say I blame them."

George gave a look towards Morgan, as if to find support, because he was really awkward with the other two.
    Aura_Silvershoe
    Aura_Silvershoe

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-03-11

Post by Aura_Silvershoe 3/20/2015, 10:45 am

Aurora Alustriel Perrodon

Aurora looks between all those acting friendly towards her and lets out a gentle sigh. he pushed her hands into her pockets and then shook her head, "Nice to meet you all. But I think I'll pass." She waved a hand and gave the pegasus she'd led in another treat and then hurried out of the stables without another word. She didn't want to get too friendly with anyone, going on some sort of social ride would set her up for something she really didn't want.

She moved out of the stables and back towards her cabin to seek solace in her sketchbook. It was one of the few places she could just let herself escape.

(OOC: Yup, exiting the topic. Both with waht my charrie would do and BC I lagged behind XDD)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2015, 11:21 am

OOC: Why is her pegasus so sexist Aria?

BIC: I caught George's smile and grinned at him. "Well how can they like you if they don't get to know you?" I asked. "C'mon, you gotta try. You've never really lived if you haven't flown before."

I had just finished grooming Pyrrhus and had gotten his saddlery, which I was currently strapping up. "Pegasi don't bite bro. And you won't fall off either. Just pretend you're Harry Potter riding Buckbeak."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/20/2015, 12:55 pm

George was angry at himself because he felt relieved by the girl leaving. He then heard Morgan's point and decided that it was fair enough. He blinked at her reference, not understanding it.

"Like who doing what?" he said with a confused look on his face.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/20/2015, 1:57 pm

Clary rolled her eyes. "Harry Potter, George. He's a fictional character. Wizard to be precise. Buckbeak was his pet." Realizing that she sounded as if she was talking to a child, Clarissa turned around and looked George straight in the eyes. "Get on the damn horse, Wilson." 

OOC: Idk xD He's a manly horse. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/20/2015, 2:31 pm

When she turned to him, George averted his look. He was really annoyed at the girl. He didn't even know her name, but she dared raise her tone at him. He felt a bit defensive but he decided to ignore her. He got a pegasus that seemed nice enough -black, large wingspan- and aproached him. The pegasus neighed at him and he flinched a little. He smiled.

"I think I found my horse." he said.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2015, 4:37 pm

I coughed, "Actually it's Hagrid's pet who then becomes Sirius' pet, but let's not argue." I grinned again and got George the pegasus' grooming box. "You know how this works, right?" If not I was always glad to explain, as usual. I got Pyrrhus out and tied the reins to a metal bar the time to help out George if needed.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/20/2015, 4:52 pm

He stared at the box for a second, then back at Morgan, blankly. "Not really. How does it work?". He would have probably made a fool of himself, but no need to concentrate on that currently. He started thinking wether he should ask the other girl's name, but his shyness prevented him from doing so.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2015, 7:08 am

I briefly explained George how to use the curry comb and the dandy brush plus another brush for the wings, then went to show him how to clean the hooves. I ran my hand down the front leg but the pegasus wouldn't move so I leaned against his shoulder to make him lift its foot. I cleaned the hoof quickly, careful not to hurt the frog, then gave the pick to George. "That's it sir, you know everything".
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/23/2015, 9:14 am

Clarissa couldn't help but admire Morgans handy work. "Nicely done, Morgan," she commented. Taking Blizzards reigns, she did that awkward clicking thing as Blizzard followed her out of the stables. Next, she jumped, kicking her leg over to the other side of the horses body and grabbing hold of the reigns once more. "Ready," she asked the two others. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/23/2015, 9:44 am

After George took care of "his" horse, he got on its back and got out of the stables. It was easier than what he thought it would be -of course he hadn't flown yet. He got next to the other girl that had exited first.

"Ready." he said with an awkward grin plastered across his face. "But you still haven't introduced to me."

He averted his look for a mere moment before facing the girl again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/29/2024, 1:46 am