A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just Like The First Time

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Just Like The First Time Empty Just Like The First Time

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/26/2015, 5:57 pm

Lena sat in her usual spot along side the creek with Thor splashing around in the water. It was warm out, Warner than it had been in months and that meant Lena could show more skin and tattoos. Her Scythe tattoo was slightly visible over her heart at the real thing laid behind her in case of monsters. Her rouge red tank top and black short shorts made her skin seem less pale and minute amount of muscle more predominant. With black combat boots on her feet she looked like someone who would ride a Harley Davidson and rock a leather jacket, which she did on both accounts.

As the daughter of Death sat alone she thought back to the first time she came here and how it resulted in her meeting her current boyfriend, Damien. At first she was skeptical about dating an Ares but he was such a softie towards her that it was almost incredible to believe he fights demons for a living. She loved him for it though. The way he would be so gentle and not shout at her like most people did made her feel like a princess.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Just Like The First Time Empty Re: Just Like The First Time

Post by Brastus 4/7/2015, 1:26 am

Damian was wearing his signature black jacket with a golden smile plastered on his face. He had not told her yet, but his time in Camp Half Blood was nearing an end. He had to go back to his true home, Camp Jupiter very soon. He was after all sent to investigate who the Greeks were doing for a few months and then return. It had been a pretty smooth investigation and he had gained vital info concerning the Greek. There, in Camp Half Blood he learned how the sons of Ares lived, who the children of Hecate organized themselves, and even picked upped a few of their cultural differences from Camp Jupiter. In his opinion the Greeks were tremendously more liberal than the Romans, Back in Camp Jupiter he was expected to work rounds of security and teach classes on combat. Nothing special.

Everything about Camp Half-Blood, including his mission, had flown pretty well. He had made several friends, particularly the ones from Cabin 5, and had to admit he did have a good time along the Greek. However, something unexpected ha happened during his stay. He didn't quite plan for it or anything, but just like he had grown to love some aspects of the Greeks, he had grown to love a certain dark-haired girl with blue eyes and tattoos. She had been an unexpected surprise, and what a most pleasant surprise she had been. He loved virtually everything from her, from her odd, quirky behaviour around large groups of people to the sweet and nice way she treated him and accepted him. The image of the pretty brunette still was vivid in his head as the tall, dark and handsome Spaniard moved across the Creek he had began his relationship with her. While he had deep and real feelings for her, he knew he had to tell her one day that he was not a Greek, but a Roman. He didn't know how she would take it, but he hoped she wouldn't get angered by it.

He moved silently through the dark creek until he saw the one he loved resting quietly by the water, He sneaked behind her, wearing just his black jacket, a plain white shirt and dark trousers with jeans. His hair was short and black and his hands as silent as spies. He quickly encircled her face and then trapped his arms in a reverse hug, one of his trademark moves. Afterwards he gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her,

"Missed me hot stuff?" asked Damian with his happy smile in his face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 11:06 pm

Lena shrieked at first when Damien hugged her but she just let out a soft laugh as Thor jumped onto the rock next to her and began wagging his tail and barking at the tall spaniard.You could say that. She smiled as she grabbed her scythe and leaned against it, her forehead resting on the cool metal. She must have looked so cliche in the sun, on a boulder, with little clothing on, and a giant scythe in hand. Like something out of a movie.

Running a hand through her raven black hair she smiled and then turned her gaze back out over the creek. It was peaceful here, even if she hated admitting it, and it made her relax more so than anything back home would have. New Zealand was great and all but it was boring at times. Having lived there most of her life didn't help either, same scenery for years so this was a nice change for her.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 4/11/2015, 12:41 am

It was a troubling situation. I was caught between two sides, cold and cruel truth, and warm, loving lie. I could honestly not decided upon one over the other. I loved this woman so much. She had been my first lover, my first partner, my first love and my first real relationship. Sure we argued and sometimes fought, but that was part of everything. To be ripped in half between love and duty was affecting me in more ways than one. I knew that while I did hug Lena, it was obvious that I was neither loving or comforting today. My head was tired and my heart was crushed. I couldn't tell her about my roman blood, but I couldn't just keep it a secret. I had just received orders from the highest authorities in New Rome that I had to return immediately. I clenched Lena harder in my arms, but knew that I had caused her some sort of discomfort.

"Im sorry." I said to her with my voice barely less of a whisper and vaguely audible. I could not keep holding her, so I removed my arms from her and stood up, walked over to the edge of the creek and continued ruminating of my choices and my options.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 12:20 pm