A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ares to Ares

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Ares to Ares Empty Ares to Ares

Post by Kwacken 3/29/2015, 10:22 am

Evander stood in the sun, baking in his red armor, the sand under his boots as he held his shield and kiphos. He stared menacingly at his little brother, Austin, who loved to fight anything and everything that moved. "You want to fight and get your anger out, let's make this constructive at least, kid. Take arms. Fight me. Maybe you'll win, but not easily." He said loudly, than clashed his sword against his shield.

He waited, muttering his pre-fight prayer. The same prayer he chanted at the braizers. "Shed down a kindly ray from above upon my life, and strength of war, that I may be able to drive away bitter cowardice from my head and crush down the deceitful impulses of my soul. Restrain also the keen fury of my heart which provokes me to tread the ways of blood-curdling strife. Rather, O blessed one, give you me boldness to abide within the harmless laws of peace, avoiding strife and hatred and the violent fiends of death." Hey, he might be an Ares kid, but he could read Homer enough to memorize a prayer to his father.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2015-03-19

Ares to Ares Empty Re: Ares to Ares

Post by THGVictor 3/29/2015, 10:28 am

Smirking, Austin pulled out his razor sharp celestial bronze sword and circled Evander looking for the right moment to strike.
    "good luck, not." he said right before he charged.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/29/2015, 10:34 am

Evander watched as Austin charged, he pulled up his shield and absorbed the brunt of it in the large round disk and his arm and shoulder. That hurt. The kid was strong. Stupid, but strong. "Don't telegraph your moves as much. Your entire body shows what you're trying to do. Loosen up." He said, then swung his sword at Austin's ribs, turning it to the flat of the blade in case it wasn't blocked.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 3/29/2015, 10:49 am

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO FIGHT" Austin yelled as he swung the flat of his sword at evander hoping to hit the side fo his chest
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/29/2015, 10:54 am

To be honest, it was probably only because he wasn't expecting it that Evander took most of that blow undeflected. He was definitely going to be bruised in the morning. As pain flared through his collarbone and chest, anger billowed in his system and he could hear the blood pumping in his ears. He swung hard with his shield, intending to knock the impudent child down.

"Then fight like a man! Fight well, or not at all!" Evander snapped back, his voice a sharp yell.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 3/29/2015, 11:03 am

Austin tried to block the shield with his sword but failed miserably and flew back a few feet. After a few seconds of coughing and throwing up, he slowly and shakily got to his feet.

"IS THAT *(cough cough) ALL YOU GOT!" he somewhat yelled. he picked up a knife from the ground and threw it hoping to hit evander's hand and knock the sword out of his hand
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 3/30/2015, 9:44 am

Evander saw the throw and moved his arm quickly. The knife struck the leather his greave, piercing it enough to imbed an inch of the blade into his forearm muscle. Pain radiated through his arm like a, um, sharp stabbing pain. Instead of dropping the sword, though, Evander's hand involuntarily clenched, a few of his fingers refusing to release any pressure.

The older son of Ares growled like a wounded animal and pulled the knife out, then through it away. "Alright, brat, you want to play hardball?" He asked in a low growl as he stalked forward. "I'm going to beat you so hard it'll take all of Apollo's children to fix you."

He waited until he was about three feet away, then roared and swung his sword down hard at the kid's knees. He was going to humiliate the brat.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 3/30/2015, 10:26 am

"OH GODS, OH GODS, OH GODS!" Austin thought as he tried desperately to block with his sword but failed and fell face first onto the ground.
    Slowly he tried to stand but couldn't because the sword cut his shin and side of his knee."arghhh" he growled as he tried to stand. he toppled over and tried to grab some ambrosia from his pocket but he found out he had none
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/1/2015, 3:27 pm

Evander flipped the kid over with his foot. "Have you had enough? Or do you want to continue this? Because I can keep beating you. And when you start going to maim, I start going to maim too. You're probably going to limp for a week." He said, his voice barely controlled into a growl.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/2/2015, 10:55 am

Austin stood up using his sword as a crutch and said "IM GOING TO BEAT THE HADES OUT OF (cough cough) YOU NEXT TIME" he yelled as he hobbled over to the knife he threw, picked it up, and slid it in his belt
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/6/2015, 8:58 pm

"I could continue handing your butt to you in small pieces, if you'd like, Austin." Evander growled, pulling his greave off and looking at his arm. "Keep testing my patience and I won't give you a choice about it."
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/6/2015, 9:35 pm

ooc: beat him senseless just don't kill him

BIC: Austin hobbled toward Evander and swung his sword at his exposed arm."im not much of a scientist but im going to keep testing." he laughed/coughed/spoke out
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/8/2015, 12:35 pm

Evander was quicker than Austin and moved his arm, pulling it around to hook over Austin's sword arm before kicking the legs out from under the kid, dropping him down with a little bit of cushioning. Evander knelt down with his knee on the kid's chest. "You are dumb, aren't you?"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/8/2015, 4:26 pm

Ooc: nice idea

Bic: "I'M NOT DUMB!" Austin yelled as he spit blood into Evanders face as He tried to roll out from under endanger.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/8/2015, 11:52 pm

Evander muttered to himself the part of his prayer about restraining the keen fury of his soul as he wiped the bloody spit off his face and dug his knee further into his idiot brother. He sheathed the sword he'd been holding and just cuffed the boy upside the head with his large hand. "You. are. dumb." He said, hitting the kid with every word. "To keep fighting like this. Know when to bow to your superiors, boy."
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/9/2015, 5:11 pm

"I know when to bow, but alas, I see no superiors."hee joked before trying to stabb his last knife into his brothers hand.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/9/2015, 5:57 pm

Evander managed to avoid getting outright stabbed, but the blade sliced his hand a little. He hissed in pain, then grabbed his brother's wrist and slammed it into the dirt. "You've been sufficiently beaten to the point of humiliation, and you still fail to recognize that I am stronger, faster and smarter than you are."
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/9/2015, 6:32 pm

With the knife gone, Austin had no way of possibly winning except maybe.......Austin swung his other fist at Evanders face as he tried to roll while spitting in his face as a distraction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:57 am