A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Kendall
Bella the Rabbit
6 posters

Bella the Rabbit's Characters

Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female
    Number of posts : 2421
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty Bella the Rabbit's Characters

Post by Bella the Rabbit 2/21/2010, 3:29 am

Name: Emily Hill

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'7

Body Type: Slender

Skin Color: Fair

God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Jennifer Hill

Country of Origin: United States of America

Pets: None

Talents: Singing, poetry, writing
    Skills: Archery, knife-throwing
    Weapon: An enchanted silver bow and arrow given by Artemis (becomes an hunter), Silver knives (both mixed with celestial bronze)

Flaws: Thinks she can save everybody and anybody, sometimes very self-absorbed

Power (must relate to god parent): Skin can glow as if she had an aura (sometimes can temporarily blind people) but, only can stand temperatures between 60-70 degrees when doing this
    Life Before CHB*: She was an A student which is probably hard to believe. She thought my mom was insane when she told her about my father but she believed her because She trusted her mom. She was 9 when she was sent to camp. As she walked up a hill waving good-bye to her mom, a snake-woman attacked her. She ran up the hill, screaming for help. The snake woman was gaining speed until her mom jump on her. She yelled, "GO!" as she was wrestling the snake-woman but it was able to get free. It kicked my mother several times and she lay there unconscious. Emily cried for help. Again, it chased her. She ran as fast as she could but it grabbed her legs and started to hurt her bad. She cried for help. She was in pain. Luckily, a camper was able to see her. He fought the snake woman and told her to get up the hill. She ran and when she was finally atop the hill, she saw Chiron in his centaur form. The camper (a son of Apollo named James) who helped her went towards her and she thanked him but she could barely say it. She was in too much pain. The sky suddenly grew bright. They told her to shield her eyes and she obeyed quickly. The light was gone and when she opened her eyes, she saw a really expensive looking car. A man got out of it. She noticed that Chiron and the camper who helped bowed before that man. "Lord Apollo." Chiron said. She looked up. Was that really her father? She could feel tears in my eyes. "You look hurt sweetheart." Apollo said. He put his hands on her wounds. Instantly, she felt better. Her wounds disappeared. “Thank you, dad.” she said, quickly covering my mouth. Apollo smiled at her. “Could you please help my mom? She was badly beaten up…” she could feel tears in my eyes again. “OF COURSE!” he said. He quickly got up and healed her. Her mom was beaming when she saw her. She was happy to see him. She smiled even more when she saw that Emily was all right.

RP Example: I was running through the forest with my fellow hunters and of course Lady Artemis. Oh, how I missed Camp-Half Blood, my frienda there, my mother, and my father. I couldn't wait to see all of them. Summer was only a few days away...

Any notes about your characters: Will never get dark. Good with first aid. Glows brighter than the Hunters (Blessing of Artemis mixed in with her "aura").
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty Re: Bella the Rabbit's Characters

Post by Kendall 2/21/2010, 11:15 am

Er, well.... We don't allow Hunters of Artemis. Sorry.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty Edited!

Post by Bella the Rabbit 2/22/2010, 3:34 am

Here's the edited version:

Name: Emily Hill

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'7

Body Type: Slender

Skin Color: Fair

God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Jennifer Hill

Country of Origin: United States of America (New York)

Pets: None

Talents: Singing, poetry, writing, fluent in French
    Skills: Archery, knife-throwing
    Weapon: An enchanted celestial bronze bow and arrow (given by Apollo), celestial bronze knives.

Flaws: Thinks she can save everybody and anybody, sometimes self-absorbed

Power (must relate to god parent): Skin can glow as if she had an aura (sometimes can temporarily blind people), can stand temperatures between 60-100 degrees

Life Before CHB*: She was an A student which is probably hard to believe. She thought my mom was insane when she told her about my father but she believed her because She trusted her mom. She was 9 when she was sent to camp. As she walked up a hill waving good-bye to her mom, a snake-woman attacked her. She ran up the hill, screaming for help. The snake woman was gaining speed until her mom jump on her. She yelled, "GO!" as she was wrestling the snake-woman but it was able to get free. It kicked my mother several times and she lay there unconscious. Emily cried for help. Again, it chased her. She ran as fast as she could but it grabbed her legs and started to hurt her bad. She cried for help. She was in pain. Luckily, a camper was able to see her. He fought the snake woman and told her to get up the hill. She ran and when she was finally atop the hill, she saw Chiron in his centaur form. The camper (a son of Apollo named James) who helped her went towards her and she thanked him but she could barely say it. She was in too much pain. The sky suddenly grew bright. They told her to shield her eyes and she obeyed quickly. The light was gone and when she opened her eyes, she saw a really expensive looking car. A man got out of it. She noticed that Chiron and the camper who helped bowed before that man. "Lord Apollo." Chiron said. She looked up. Was that really her father? She could feel tears in my eyes. "You look hurt sweetheart." Apollo said. He put his hands on her wounds. Instantly, she felt better. Her wounds disappeared. “Thank you, dad.” she said, quickly covering my mouth. Apollo smiled at her. “Could you please help my mom? She was badly beaten up…” she could feel tears in my eyes again. “OF COURSE!” he said. He quickly got up and healed her. Her mom was beaming when she saw her. She was happy to see him. She smiled even more when she saw that Emily was all right.

RP Example: I was in school, the final day of school. I was waiting for everyone to finish their History exams. The exam was a breeze. Greek Mythology was easy. I looked out the window. Oh, how I missed Camp-Half Blood, my friends there, my annoying brothers, my mother (business trip, aunt is "babysitting"), and my
    father. I couldn't wait to see all of them. Summer was only a day
    away...

Any notes about your characters: Will never get dark. Good with first aid. Could drive a chariot at a young age.

Last edited by Demi-Goddess_Bella on 2/27/2010, 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    son0fApollo
    son0fApollo

Male
    Number of posts : 523
    Registration date : 2010-02-16

Post by son0fApollo 2/22/2010, 4:06 am

if its accepted... I am not annoying!
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 2/22/2010, 10:20 am

umm...correct me if im wrong, but i dont think Apollo can control fire...
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 2/23/2010, 3:55 am

hey Tink-Er-Bell

Thanks for raising this question. Now that I think about it, i think you're right. THANKS!

~Bella

P.S. I edited it again.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 2/28/2010, 4:36 am

It looks good to me . .

I'm posting in here again to put it further up for you. :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/28/2010, 11:56 am

Approved.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty Katie Gardener, Daughter of Demeter

Post by Bella the Rabbit 3/9/2010, 7:48 am

Name: Katie Gardener

Hair: Dark Brown and curly

Height: 5'5 1/2

Body Type: slender

Skin Color: fair

God Parent: Demeter

Mortal Parent: Matthew Gardener

Country of Origin: USA

Pets: None (they destroy plants!)

Talents: Gardening, flower arranging

Skills: sword-fighting

Weapon: A celestial bronze sword that can transform into flower (with leaves) clip

Flaws: bossy; holds a grudge on the Stoll Brothers; the way she argues

Powers(must relate to god parent): Has the ability to manipulate plants like her mother but, her powers sometimes drain her when she uses it too much.

Life Before CHB*: She was born in Maryland but her father lived in New York so they moved there. She never knew her mother. Her father never talked to her about that topic. She was you average student. Always the leader and she never failed. Although sometimes bossy, she can be kind and patient too. She had a friend named Peter (a satyr). She was sent to camp when she was 14. Why? She encountered an empousa on the last day of school and was immediately sent there with the help of Peter. The campers killed the empousa and she was safe. She was claimed by her mother after learning that she could manipulate plants.

RP Example*: "I'm gonna get you for this!"I yelled at the Stoll brothers. They put easter eggs on top of my cabin. "Agh!" I shouted at the Hermes Cabin. "Calm down, Katie." Annabeth said. "Yeah. Geez. It's only easter eggs." Percy said laughing. Grover laughed with him. I glared at them. "Only easter eggs!" This brings shame on my cabin!" I said as I stomped off. The Stoll Brothers are gonna pay. Then, it hit me. I know the perfect revenge.

I waited for a few days to excecute my plan. A week later, I snuck into the Hermes Cabin. Thankfully, everyone was asleep. I moved towards the beds of Connor and Travis. I smiled deviously.

The next day the whole camp heard screams in the Hermes Cabin. It was Conor and Travis. My plan work. The poison ivy did too.

Any notes about your characters: Is thought to have a crush on Jake Mason, son of Hephaestus (according to my research). Head counselor of the Demeter Cabin.

Last edited by Demi-Goddess_Bella on 3/10/2010, 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/9/2010, 5:34 pm

How can she manipulate plants?
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 3/10/2010, 3:53 am

She can control it with like her hands and her mind. Like for example. By raising her hand/s and like thinking poison ivy i will appear. (this will drain her a little but it depends on how much she manipulated). but if she did it with her mind it will drain her much more.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/10/2010, 2:44 pm

Approved.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty Isabella Downey, daughter or Dionysus

Post by Bella the Rabbit 4/21/2010, 6:10 am

Name: Isabella Downey

Eyes: Purple

Hair: Black (curled at the ends)

Height: 5'5

Body Type: Slightly plump but not fat (healthy looking? Bella the Rabbit's Characters Confused )

Skin Color: Slightly tanned

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Parent: Natalie Downey (her mom is really American but migrated to France)

Country of Origin: France

Pets: A black cat named Pepper

Talents: Acting (Mr. D is also the god of theater), Singing, good in cooking

Skills: Sword-fighting, can not get drunk, does not get hangovers

Weapon: A celestial bronze (a bunch of) grape-shaped pin that becomes a sword when tapped

Flaws: Sarcastic, rude at times, short attention span, forgetful (but sometimes fakes her forgetfulness)

Powers(must relate to god parent): can manipulate and control grapes and strawberry plants

Life Before CHB*: Her mom died in a car accident when she was four. She stayed in an orphanage for five years but was finally adopted when she was nine. She didn't really like her parents though. She and her new family moved to Long Island. She mostly lived a normal life. She went to school but was kicked out of some. When she was twelve, she ran away because she couldn't stand her parants any more. She was found by a saytr named Jack and went to camp safely.

RP Example*: Hey! I called to a random camper. He stopped and looked at me weirdly. I handed him a flyer. "Your invited to a party in the arena tonight." I said happily. "Uhhh.....ok." he said. "Please inviteyou friends! Everyone is welcome!" I cried when he was walking away. This is going to be a great party.

It was finally time for the party. Everything was set. There was soda and other stuff. I waited patiently for people to come. I'm sooooo excited!

2 HOURS LATER

Why is no one here yet!
    I started to cry. All that hard work for nothing. "Why are you crying?" I hear a familiar voice say. "Dad! My party is a total fail! I say. My dad leaves without saying a word. After five minutes, he came with all the people at camp. "Wow!" I tell my dad. "Thanks so much!" He shrugged. "I just wanted to party" he said. Just like me!

Any notes about your characters: Pretty, level-headed at time, good fighter, brave, love grapes and grape-flavored things (juice, candy, etc.), loves watching movies, year-rounder (but still visits her family because she loves her little four year-old step brother), perfers being called Sabe (iSABElla), fluent in French

Last edited by Demi-Goddess_Bella on 5/6/2010, 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/21/2010, 2:40 pm

Mhm, how long can she control the states of the mind?
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 4/21/2010, 11:02 pm

She can probably control it for a few hours. Two and a half hours is the maximum but she really needs to focus to do that long. If she keeps it up that long, it will drain her a lot. She'll probably begin to feel nauseous and most probably faint.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1650
    Registration date : 2010-01-03

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/5/2010, 6:02 am

I like your RP example. :)
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 5/5/2010, 6:04 am

Thanks, Awesome!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/5/2010, 2:43 pm

Mhm. No state of mind controlling.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 5/6/2010, 6:01 am

Kendall:: Oh. Ok. I edited it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2010, 2:42 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers?
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 5/7/2010, 3:39 am

It depends on how much she can manipulate. Her maximum is 10 times.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/7/2010, 2:41 pm

Approved.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Bella the Rabbit's Characters Empty James Griffiths, son of Hestia

Post by Bella the Rabbit 5/22/2010, 1:41 am

Name: James Griffiths

Eyes: Sightless blue eyes

Hair: Strawberry blond

Height: 6'4

Body Type: Slightly muscular

Skin Color: Extremely pale

God Parent: Hestia

Mortal Parent: Tom Griffiths

Country of Origin: U.S. of A.

Pets: none

Talents: Cooking

Skills: Bomb-making, fighting, since he is blind, he has enhanced senses. (He has a highly developed sense of sound, and he can feel vibrations. Can identify people by hearing their footstep. Extremely accurate sense of touch.)

Weapon: Prefers hand-to-hand combat but has some hidden daggers

Flaws: Sarcastic, Trouble-maker, Gets mad easily and starts punching stuff when he's mad

Powers (must relate to god parent): Can influence and make fire. Can show people visions from the past for 10 minutes. He could see them too (as if he wasn’t blind.)

Life Before CHB*: His parents put him up for adoption. He went to many foster homes but was pulled out of all because they never felt like a real home. When he turned eight, his real dad found him. A few years later, his dad got married to a woman he could not stand. He ran away with his friend Max because of his step-mom. A few weeks later she (Max) disappeared. After wandering in the streets of New York for a week, a satyr found him and took Iggy to camp. Hestia claimed him a few days later.

RP Example: I walk out of the Hermes cabin. (still unclaimed) "Hey Connor. Hey Travis." I say. "I thought you were blind!" Connor exclaimed. "I am. I just heard you." I say calmly. "Wha?" said Travis. "Enhanced senses." I say plainly. "Oh. Anyway. Where you going." They asked. "Around camp." I say. "I have an idea! Let's tour you, since it's your first day." Travis said. "Okay." I say. We went around camp. The Stoll Brothers showed me everything while I memorized my surroundings.

*Towards the end of the tour*

"Hey. Where's the bathroom?" I ask. "We were about to go there. We'll show you." Connor said.

“Here it is!” They said. I went into the bathroom. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” screamed a high-pitched voice. “Oh no. I’m in the girl’s bathroom.” I muttered to myself. SLAP! “Ouch!” I yelled. “The nerve of some people!” she yelled back storming out.

"CONNOR! TRAVIS!" I yell angrily. I stormed out. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled. "See ya Igster!" they yelled running away from me. Revenge is coming boys. I promise.

The next morning, I threw stink bombs into the Hermes cabin. Everyone was out except the Stoll brothers. I locked the door and yelled, "Don't worry! The smell will come off in a few weeks!"

Any notes about your characters: Loves explosives and fire. Called the White Knight sometimes because of his pale skin. Has a wire hoop earring in one ear but takes it off occasionally. He has a birthmark in his back. Year-rounder but his dad visits him at camp (outside the borders) and brings him home sometimes.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/22/2010, 9:50 am

What do you mean by "influence fires"?
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit