A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.  Empty When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/6/2015, 2:42 pm

Clarissa had found herself unable to sleep, deciding to break curfew. She found herself in the woods, surprisingly. Tonight the moon was shinning bright and Clary had curled her head earlier that day, causing it to look like multicolored swirls of candy. No matter how bright the moon was shinning, it was still just the least bit chilly, causing her to be dressed in her usual Black skinny jeans, black keds and Black hoody. Her hood was pulled over her head, causing a sense of security.
    Clary was currently sitting on a large rock, technically a boulder. She had her back pack open, her sketch book open wide as she created stroke after stroke, the page lit by the light of the moon. It was a dark picture, the scene much like tonight. A forest filled with trees, the moon high and bright, and last but not least the large rock. Suddenly Clarissa heard a sound. Foot-steps maybe? She found herself listening intently. After a few moments, the sound trailed off, leaving her to return to her sketch book. 
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.  Empty Re: When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.

Post by Gotenks 4/6/2015, 2:54 pm

Ron couldn't sleep at all. He had that some times, since he was a kid. Especially with his fear of ghosts -least at night. Ironic, for the son of Melinoe herself. And why the hell decide to go alone in the forest? At night? Alone! With some luck, he wouldn't get himself killed. After all, he had his sword with him. Which was enough.

The sword lit up the way. Luckily no spirits had come along -he tended to... attract them. More irony. He caught a glimpse of a dark image. Judging from the image, a camper. Maybe a girl if he was lucky. He decided to approach. It was getting creepy anyway. He was dressed in black himself, a motorhead T-shirt with black jeans and trainers. He flashed a smile, even though in the light of the celestial bronze he looked like a ghost and would probably appale her. Or him, he was getting ahead of himself. "Hey there. Waiting to be eaten?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.  Empty Re: When Life gives you lemons... Rip them to shreds.

Post by Morgan Landry 4/6/2015, 4:03 pm

"Looks like you both are," a low, whispery voice said behind them.

The shadows were thick, but some parts were less so than others and in the shifting darkness, an approaching creature could slowly be made out. Fangs glinted up in the faint moonlight, eyes glowed poison yellow. Branches cracked. The creature's appearance was different for the two, as it showed them something they were individually frightened of -- a giant spider? Their maths teacher? A dementor? The creature suddenly appeared right in front of them, stayed there for a moment staring at both, then a girly laugh could be heard and the image faded away with a pop!, revealing an Asian girl of about 16 with ripped denim shorts, a lilac cheongsam blouse, a chunky wallet chain and aqua drop earrings.

"Sorry not sorry," Falko grinned.

The girl, she immediately recognized. Rainbow hair and dark clothes, she was Clary Luce from the Iris cabin. The guy...who was he again? Oh, new kid! Ronald, his name was. "What are you two doing here at this hour? Did I interrupt something?" She asked with raised eyebrows.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 4:21 pm

Andy, who could never really sleep at night, decided to go on a midnight stroll to the woods and smiled to herself as Necro walked along at her side. He was hip height at his shoulders and that made for the best companion at night. Hellhounds were the best friends to have and he often told him to which he would always say it was obvious. Upon walking through the woods she noticed a few ghosts and started to strike up conversations with them in the night. Necro bounded along ahead but stopped once he heard voices. Andy, come here. Quickly. He told her as she picked up the pace, her combat boots making a soft sound on the woods floor. Hearing voices she decided to make herself known and walked into then mall space with a newly lit cigarette between her lips.

The two girls looked so out of place it was almost comical and the boy was deffinetly surprised to see a Hellhond, then again most demigods would have been. If it hadn't been for her hand on Necro's head she was sure he would have been dead by now. Her outfit was something for the record books though. It was an unusually warm night out so she decided on shorts and a tight crop top. But hey, when you have the curves for it you gotta flaunt it right? What in the name of hades are you all doing out here in the dead of night? She asked as Necro nuzzled her hand that wasn't holding her cigarette.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/7/2015, 10:18 am

Clarissa looked up, only to find a male figure standing below her, similarly dressed to her. She giggled ever so slightly. Would her safe haven of a boulder be ruined by this new comer? Hopefully not. She found herself looking at her sketch book once more, smudging a few lines together. "Eaten? Hardly anything of the sort." 
    Next thing she knew she heard a whisper then seen a monster. Clary quickly grabbed the hilt of her sword, Aurora now at her side. Then there was a girly laugh and then a figure standing before her. Clary instantly recognized her from the simple descriptions that she had over heard around camp. It was Falko, daughter of Deimos. "Falko?" 
    Then there was the snapping of the twigs and yet another figure came out of the woods. Not only that, but with a Hellhound by her side. This time Clary fully unsheathed her sword seeing the Hell-hound. She was prepared to strike at a moments notice, no questions asked. Then it came to her, it was the girls pet. She laid her sword down beside her once more, her hand still on the hilt and sketchbook still in her lap. "What in the name of Hades are you all doing here at my boulder?" She retorted to the girls question. 
    This was the place that Clary had always thought as hers. A place that she would come to draw or relax. Get away from the crowd. Now it was being invaded by a bunch of people that she did not know? Who did they think they were? To Clarissa, those questions did not need to be answered. She would defend her safe place. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/7/2015, 11:02 am

When he heard the girl giggle, he got confused. Why the hell giggle when a stranger in a dark forset appears in front of you? She had a sketchbook and a foxy pet. He mate a mental not to pay attention to her. She was one worth staying in the forest all night long for. That was a fact. Then he heard the creepy whisper.

The creature that appeared wasn't anything special. A generic dark figure with sharp claws that would kill any intruders in the forest. Then the imaged poped, and a girl appeared, straight out of his anime cosplay fantasies (cough, erm... only rping here, not, like... y'know? Y'know). He was about to tell her that she hadn't interrupted anything and include something in the lines of 'Did you hurt when you fell down from Olympus?' when another girl appeared.

The only thing that caught his attention was the hellhound. For a second he was about to run away. But in the end, he realised it was just a pet. The girl was one of the many he would encounter in a Down concert, just in a better looking version. He just felt some envy about the hellhound. He was a kid of the Underworld after all.

When the first and third girl asked what was everyone doing there, he blinked hard. "Woah, woah, ladies. I don't think anyone had planned this here, or... wanted to invade the other's 'personal boulder' but relax. By the way, I'm Ron, son of Melinoe. Yourselves?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2015, 12:45 pm

"Yeah, I know who you are," Falko told the guy. "You got here some days ago. Hey Clary, hey Andy," she greeted the two other girls. She was inhabited to the hellhound -- his name was Necro if she remembered well -- but didn't pet it. She didn't want to lose a hand. When the two others asked again what they were all doing here, she felt a bit defensive but didn't lose her smile (the fact she feels something doesn't mean it shows on her face or in her eyes). "I'm just out for a walk," she said with a casual smile. "I randomly woke up and didn't manage to fall asleep again so I decided to sneak away into the forest because it's scariest here. The harpies almost got me though," she added, examining the few scratches she had on her manicured hands. "Oh but where are my manners. I'm Falko, one of the Deimos people."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 1:04 pm

Andy gave a nod toward Falko, she had heard a little about the girl but didn't pay her much attention. Necro growled at the sight of the sword the other girl, Clary, unsheathed. Its probably best you keep that thing sheathed. She said as the boy got defensive about being found and Clary asked what everyone was doing at HER spot.

Last I checked you don't claim places in camp. She smirked as she took a few more drags of her cigarette and began petting Necro, the hound tense and ready to pounce if necessary with a growl still on his bared fangs. The red pattern on his hide was glowing a deep blood red and Andy knew Necro was starting to get very angry.

After smoking the rest of her cigarette Andy took out her E-Cig and began taking drags of her fruity smoke. It wasn't the same as smoking a real cigarette but it wasn't nearly as bad. Blowing smoke through her nose, the daughter of Hecate smirked and blew some in the general direction of everyone. Well here we are, a bunch of demigods in the middle of the deadly forest in the middle of the night. Someone could get seriously hurt you know. She said giving an evil grin and summoning her large Stygian Iron Scythe. It was just for show and to calm her racing mind. In all honesty Andy could care less if a fight started, she just wanted her Scythe.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/7/2015, 1:23 pm

Clary was in instant defense mode as her hand gripped the hilt of the sword tighter. "You all know good and well I didn't mean it that way. I was here first, plain and simple." Clarissa was a girl of not so many words, but tonight she found herself speaking more and more. "It was your choice to have a hell-hound as a pet, so deal with the obvious fact that people go into instant defense mode when seeing such a monster as he. As for the fact of us getting hurt, I know how to defend myself just mighty fine." 
    Hearing the son of Melion's question, she removed her hood to reveal her face to the midnight moon. "Clarissa Luce. Fine to meet you all. Now if you don't mind, I do believe that I was working on my next art piece."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 2:07 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and Necro relaxed then stood tall again.Seriously, take a joke. I'm kidding. I don't care that you 'claim' the rock nor do I really care if people find Necro to be slightly disturbing. I wanted him to be my pet because he is the only one here besides my sister Salem who can see the ghosts and understands necromancy the way I do. she said leaning against a tree and smoking more of her E-Cig.

Andy was getting down to her last nerve with these people. They were all rude except for Falko and this Clary girl was kind of an ass to her. Necro sat next to where Andy stood and just stared straight ahead.Here, why don't we start over so we don't all kill each other. My name is Andromeda Portokalos but everyone calls me Andy. I'm a daughter of Hecate and yes this is my Hellhound named Necro. Better? She asked. Making friends was boring but making enemies was always worse so better to put in the work and gain an ally then an enemy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2015, 3:41 pm

"Gods, y'all should take a chill pill," Falko said, calmly leaning against a tree. The exchange had been as aggressive as unnecessary and she had shot the guy a grin and a silent chuckle while the two girls argued. Stygian iron tended to freak her out but she didn't ask Andy to put it away-- fear had a way of giving her an adrenaline rush. She was already feeling jumpy and fidgety, the urge of doing something in her veins. She thought about Lindsey, what she'd say if she were here. Well if she were here, they would've moved on to a calmer spot, no details needed. But Lindsey was probably asleep right now in the Nemesis cabin and her gaze got vague as she imagined her resting. She looked fierce and dangerous even with her eyes closed, like a sleeping panther. Falko itched to crawl under the covers with her, wrap her arm around her waist and --

Did someone say something?
    Snapping her eyes back to the present, she looked at them all, fiddling with a curl of hair. "I think we have other things to worry about than Andy's hellhound," she slowly said, gazing over her shoulder.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/7/2015, 4:08 pm

When the literal daughter of fear is the most sensible person in the group -other than him of course- , then stuff is going down. Unfortunately, that was the case. She gave him a grin, but he decided to focus on other things - a fairly tough task, given that Falko was...________(Not pg.) He GOT focused on something, though. He turned towards Andy -luckily he was good with names.

"Did you say you SEE the ghosts, too? Like, talk to them , et cetera?" He blinked hard. "That's not the point. I can't believe l will say this, but there's no use in fighting. Clarissa here does have a point, she was here first. But we are at a forest stocked with monsters, at night when it's most dangerous. We either stay here and don't fight, or we can go to our cabins, and personally l can't sleep." He smiled. "I also don't want this beautiful hound go to Tartarus because of a pointless fight."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 4:47 pm

Andy rolled her eyes as Falko tried to relax her. Great attempt, wrong timing. Then Ron said something about her seeing the ghosts around camp.Are you brain dead? Of course I see ghosts i can talk to them too. Thats the part of Necromancy i have. She snapped. Alright she knew she was being rude but this Clarisse girl was getting on her last bloody nerve. That’s when Falko spoke.

“I think we have other things to worry about than Andy’s Hellhound,” She said as she turned her gaze to over her shoulder. Necro stood in front of his master and growled lowly, red patterns glowing vibrantly.Somethings coming. Hear the ghosts whisper. He mentally told her. That’s when Andy tuned her ears back into the same frequency as the spectral beings. They were all whispering about a demon of sorts but none of them would say what it was exactly.

Días mas voi̱thí̱sei(Zeus help us) She said as she took a stance with both hands on her scythe and her daggers now hanging at her side. Necro stalked forward slightly but kept a protective distance from his master. The two of them had been training enough to know what to do and when, plus telepathic communication helped immensely.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 1:22 pm

Hearing the girls voice that she had come to know as Andy, Clary found herself looking around in a frantic matter. The way everyone was acting made her on edge. Something major was about to go down. Suddenly she heard the flap of what sounded like wings as the leaves swayed over head. "Oh my gods..." She whispered. 
    Tons of things ran through her head at once. "What was that," she whispered loud enough for them to all hear. Next thing she knew there was a loud screech that sounded strangely bird like as Aurora tried to hop in Clarissa's bag to hide herself. Suddenly, there was a thud as the figure landed on the ground. 
    Face of a Eagle, wings, body of a lion. Goosebumps appeared on Clary's arms as she came to the realization of what the monster was. "Griffin!" she shouted. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/8/2015, 1:31 pm

He was too concentrated on calming the girls down -100% unsuccessfully- that Ron didn't notice the monster. A huhe monster, one of the worst that would have appeared at this time. He flinched for a second before collecting himself. He drew his sword. He hadn't faced monsters before and he wasn't happy his first time would be with a griffin. He muttered a silent prayer. He had done this before just not for fight purposes. After an awkward wait -during which the monster seemed strangely keen on Falko's earrings- a grey ghostly figure appeared, holding a sword made of Celestial Bronze. The ghost stood at attention. "Sweet!" Ron exclaimed. Then he looked at the girls. "The more, the merrier. Now l feel we should attack before it does."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/8/2015, 1:31 pm

"Um can we all agree on being polite?" Falko asked because Andy's comment was really rude and really unnecessary. Gods why couldn't people just act amiable? Maybe she should just g-- the ground hit her before she could finish her thoughts. Pine needles, dead leaves and pointy twigs were all she could feel for a second, the smell of earth pungent. Then something tore at her ears and she let out a cry of pain, holding her earlobe. Something like talons were on her, ripping into the back of her beautiful blouse and only when Clary shouted "Griffin!" did she realize what it was.

Hissing, she looked over her shoulder, anger forming in her chest then she let it go, yelling a loud: "BOOH!"

Startled, the creature drew back spasmodically, briefly letting go of her shiny earring. Falko rubbed her ear, still hissing in pain. "Ouch." The brief moment of surprised fear was over though and the griffin looked ready to pounce again. Falko snapped her fingers and her bracelets turned into her twin daggers, the skull-shaped pommels glinting up faintly. It was very difficult to see something in the dark but she was orienting herself with the beast's glowing red eyes. Suddenly George summoned a ghost, a pale silvery figure of a young man -- maybe 18? -- with 1950s clothes and a celestial bronze xiphos in his hand. Even though she had grown accustomed to people summoning ghosts and zombies and skeletons, it still freaked her out. Ghosts in the upper world were wrong. (It made her bones all chilly. Well at least it gave them all a little silvery light so they could make something out in all this darkness.) But still. The sooner this soul was back to Hades, the better.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 2:06 pm

Andy smirked when she saw the single ghost and dug the tip of her Scythe into the ground then pulled, causing a slight tear in the ground and five skeleton soldiers emerged out of the ground between herself and Necro. Feeling the small tug of her power being drained she knew she could summon other things if need be but she didn't want to show off.

Necro, hunting time. Andy said as her scythe was lifted from the ground and in both of her hands. Necro growled with delight and his patterns glowed vibrant red, the color of blood. Necro began to bark and try to distract the Griffen. Hellhounds, they sure do love attention.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/8/2015, 2:17 pm

To be honest, Clary was scared as she picked up her sword. The thing had already tried to attack Flacko, which one of them would be next? It was hard to see in the dark. Come on, your a daughter of Iris. You've got this, her conscience reminded her. Right now on the boulder she could probably jump on the thing, then cause it to go berserk while the others attacked it. Instead, she decided to summon her powers. 
    Creating a rainbow, she decided to blind the thing. Spreading her arms, she felt a tugging sensation in her gut as a the multicolored object appeared in front of her. It was Hella bright. She then urged it to move towards the monster, smacking it in the face. The Griffin went crazy. Excellent. He couldn't see. 
    Jumping down off the boulder careful not to impale herself she said, "It's Blinded! Have at it!" 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/9/2015, 2:05 pm

Andy saw her opportunity and ran with it, literally. She charged the blinded Griffen with her scythe clutched in both hands and made a cut at it. To her annoyance the Griffen knew she was charging and made a swipe at her. It caught her at her shoulder and sent her flying backwards. Using her unhurt arm she dug the scythe into the ground and skidded to a halt, solid flying in every direction.

Rage being the only thing driving her, Andy grabbed one of her knives and threw it at the beast, watching it sink into his shoulder hide and stay there. Necro ran back to his master and nudged her with his muzzle, trying to get her to stand. With a shaky arm the daughter of Hecate managed to stand and hold her scythe in her injured arm while using her good hand to keep pressure on her now bleeding shoulder.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/10/2015, 9:36 am

Ron gasped, luckily -or not- his ADHD perceiving every little detail. He commanded his soldier to attack, and the ghost basically distracted thegriffin from attacking any of them. He decided to give it a go, and hit it with his sword on the sides, causing it to get its attention fixed on him. Unfortunately, his soldier was wounded and rather reluctant to give him a hand. He started backing off, and then the griffin charged at him and grounded him, standing on his stomach. Right at the moment it would kill him, he stabbed it in the mouth, bying himself some seconds. At least he had done a lot damage and the others would be able to put it down and maybe give him a proper burial. He wondered if his soul would becone another restless ghost, sent by his mother to haunt.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 12:43 pm

Andy saw Ron take a hi to the gut and sent the skeletal soldiers to fight the Griffen while she ran to the guys aid.Come in Ron. Get up. We need you in this if we want to win. Andy said as she tried to help him up without hurting him as best he could.

As the soldiers attacked the Griffen, Necro decided to join in and made attempts at biting the demon's throat. Good hunting tactic. Jugular damage meant a downed animal, no matter what type of creature it was. Having no luck at the throat Necro began biting at the heels of the Griffen in the most literal sense.

The creature just grew more pissed and wildly charged at one of the girls other than Andy. Not knowing who it would be, Andy sent her hound and soldiers after the beast. No way was she going to loose another Conrad to this monster.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/13/2015, 1:48 pm

Clary heard the Griffin before she saw it. Seeing it charging to her, now unblinded, Clary tried to dodge the monsters foot. Unfortunately, when she tried to duck and roll, the Griffin's front left foot caught her leg, just as her sword connected with the Griffins. Clarissa felt a major pain in her right leg. "Agh!" she screamed. Her ankle was broke, no doubt about it. 

Almost just wanting to give up, she pushed herself. Trying to get herself of the ground, she leaned against the boulder that she once sat on. Pressing her hands together once more, Clarissa managed to create another rainbow. Sending this up in the sky, the light was bright, as the ones she usually created for burning were. The rays from the rainbow made contact with the Griffins back, beginning to burn it as the creature let out a loud screech. 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 2:00 pm

Andy heard Clary scream and she prayed to Zeus that her skeletal warriors would get there soon to help her before anything permanent happened to the daughter of Iris. As soon as she thought of her a Rainbow appeared in the sky and Andy cursed under her breath. Leaving Ron to relax and hopefully regain some strength Andy charged in the direction the scream came from and started to summon her powers. Two of the five skeletons died instantly but the other three remained in tacked as they began fighting the Griffen.

Necro sank his fangs into the leg of the monster and growled as the Griffen let out a screech. There was no way in all of the Underworld that hound was going to let go without a fight. Andy skidded to a halt as she saw the scene in front of her and clutched her scythe till her knuckle turned white. Falko! Cover me. She told the girl as she saw her dagger in the creature's hide. Dismissing her scythe and grabbing her other dagger the daughter of Hecate charged the creature and, at the last second, jumped.

Andy gripped the single blade in her hand and sank it into the griffen's pelt while gripping the other. She held on for dear life as the creature began to buckle and try to throw her off. Loosing her grip the girl flew off and slammed against a tree hard but remained conscious. Her two daggers lay in the hide of the Griffen and she clutched her side, sure she had a broken rib, waiting for the others to finish the job. Finish him. She said as a few drops of blood were spat into the soul.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2015, 1:49 pm

Falko rubbed her painful eyes. "Hey Clary your rainbows are really cool for solo combat and stuff but maybe you could try not to, like, create them while fighting together with people? Cause we're blinded by it too. At least I am."

Seriously, five soldiers, one ghost, and four demigods to finish off one griffin? Overkill much? Well it could've been overkill if it had worked, these kids weren't war divinities like Falko and seemed a bit untrained. Lindsey and her would've diced it up in no time. But Falko had been blinded by Clary's rainbow and Andy's five skeleton soldiers hadn't given her a satisfying range to charge.
    Now was different.
    Staring at the griffin, she took note of its injuries. It was bleeding from several places and cawing in pain, it was hardly a fair fight. Falko bounded forward and sliced through neck and throat with both her blades and drew them back, eerie green monster blood soaking and splattering the ground. Then she jumped down just as the carcass erupted in flames, engulfing the winged body and casting nearby trees in a flickering light.

"Now this is done," she sheathed her two long daggers, "maybe you guys wanna send those dead back where they belong."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/19/2015, 1:10 pm

Andy nodded and dismissed her three remaining skeletons. Seeing her daggers in a pile of sand she managed to somehow and began using her scythe as a crutch and walked over to pick up and sheathe her two weapons.Can I get a hand to the infirmary? She asked as she still clenched her ribs allowing a small river of blood to run down her shoulder and arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:41 am