A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself) Empty Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2015, 1:07 pm

Eagle flying? Check. Gladiator fights? Check. Artillery? Check. Tiberia was done with the orders of the afternoon. After having dismissed the last class and changed to fresh clothes, the granddaughter of Neptune strolled down between the barracks trying to find Romulus, Leandra, Jordan or Decimus. Her curls were braided over her shoulder and she was wearing a white tank top with dark denim shorts and sneakers, sunglasses on her eyes. In the alleys between the barracks, campers were chatting, playing cards, surfing on their computers (for the lucky ones whose half divinity didn't mess technology up), sipping drinks or just chilling in hammocks. In the end, she decided to do the same; pulling her iPod from her pocket, she put one headphone into her ear and sat down in a hammock, propping her legs up while searching for a good song. She had just selected Instant Crush by Daft Punk when her eyes fell on the guy next to her and she gave an involuntary sigh. Colton.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself) Empty Re: Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself)

Post by Blaze 4/7/2015, 2:04 pm

The lazy legacy of Pluto/son of Mania was lounging around in the hammocks as usual. The hammocks were where he hung out the most, excluding the barracks themselves. If he wasn't sleeping inside 24/7, you would most likely find him sleeping out between the barracks. He wouldn't go any farther than that. Too risky. He might be seen and then asked to do something. And if he refused, it would make him seem like more of a jerk than he actually was, so of course, he had to say yes and do whatever stupid task they wanted him to do. So much work.

Colton laid in the hammock under the only tree in the alley -- the best one -- and had fallen asleep to his playlist. There was an empty hammock next to him when he fell asleep, but when he woke up T-Swizzle screaming "shake it off" in his ear, he turned around to see...huh. Tiberia. The legacy of Neptune was not one to be found hanging around and resting. Or at least, he had never seen her do such things. The first time the legacy of Pluto and the legacy of Neptune met was when she had the nerve to try to drown him during a lesson (in which he was lounging around). Colton was rightfully angry, and he sent some skeletons to rip her apart before going back to the barracks to change. After that, they held some sort of grudge or mild dislike for each other.

"Hey, Tibby, why aren't you hanging with Rommy or Leandra? Especially after Leandra collapsed," Colton frowned, looking at his nails. He mainly just wanted her to get away from him so that she wouldn't attempt to drown him again. If she did, he would have to send some skeletons after her and then go change. So. Much. Work. "Or you could get lost with Darren again. I wouldn't mind."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself) Empty Re: Chilling? What? (privato for Blaze and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/8/2015, 1:21 pm

"Leandra's back on her legs," Tiberia replied, briefly stopping her music. "I'd hang out with her except I don't know where she is, same for Romulus. And who's Darren again?"

She closed her eyes and crossed her legs, itching into a more comfortable position in her hammock. She didn't really like being off the ground in general but hammocks were very comfortable and she could treat herself to one for ten minutes. Wouldn't kill anyone.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/8/2015, 1:53 pm

"Darren...y'know, the dude you got lost with while getting back to camp. Leandra sort of slipped it out on accident while going on and on about Mr. Rome and how he's oh-so-perfect. It's mildly creepy, but it's not my problem."

This was the most Colton had spoken in a day. Earlier, Leandra had come to him for some relationship advice (because he's totally qualified to give that), and he had to have a whole discussion about that. Now, he was speaking to the legacy of Neptune, whom he shared a mutual dislike with. Wow. This day was full of abnormalities.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:28 pm