A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

My Person 2

The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

My Person 2 Empty My Person 2

Post by The Elven Hunter 4/8/2015, 6:54 pm

He is very handsome:
    Name: Dylan Cross
    Mortal Parent:Ane Cross
    God Parent:Apollo
    Date of Birth:July 11, 2001
    Place of Birth:Decatur Alabama
    Hometown/Last Residence:Owensboro Kentucky
    Race/ethnicity:White
    Accent:American
    Skin Tone:White
    Eye Color:Gold
    Hair Color:Black
    Hair Length:Short (close shave)
    Height:5'10
    Weight:175
    Body Type:
    Appearance:Muscular tall has black hair with gold eyes looks like a little boy
    Weapon:whip named Snape and daggar with celestial bronze named Swipe also bow and arrow
    Armor:leather with bronze coating
    Pet(s):dog (pug) named Boston
    Skills/Talents:he is very good with healing and singing and very good a bow and arrow also musically gifted for playing the harp
    Flaws:slow runner big ears with a small nose and anger issues
    Strengths:very strong works out every day with friends. He also can cook very well
    Weaknesses:darkness
    Dislikes:darkness also hates broccoli
    Fears:spiders
    Personality:Very outgoing and brave.  Will do anything for his friends. Even though he looks like a child he gets mad if you pick on him. He will put you to the ground if you mess with him or his friends.
    Powers:healing (cuts 3-5 inches deep or if head ache or broken arm) can make sun rays into daggers. Dylan can manipulate light particles to create the Rayleigh effect of multiple colors and thus create reflections and lower level illusions. He can also blind his enemies by gathering enough light particles and creating a bright field of light. For his bright lift, he can only use it thrice during a battle and it only lasts for ten seconds. Meanwhile, his illusions need to bounce off a surface, if not they lose their stability and wither away. His illusions generally last five minutes, but can be extended to seven minutes, or shortened to less than five minutes, and consist of either forming clones or making it seem like he is teleporting by switching places with her illusionary clone. His illusions have the negative effect of leaving his victims in a state of disorientation and thus with his illusions he makes it seem as if he multiplied herself by five, when in reality, he is only fighting by himself. if the light source fails to reflect off a surface. He can only use her illusions once per battle. He mostly uses his powers to aid his archery and his fencing skills. He can also fight under complete darkness by covering himself with light and as a desperation move, which does have the effect of leaving him extremely tired afterwards and is only capable of being performed once a week, is to create an even stronger form of his blinding light, but also release terrible sound waves, with her father being the God of music as well, that not only blind his enemies, but also makes them deaf. THis effect only lasts thirty seconds and if he wants to actually do something, he has to move quickly in order to strike. He is capable of creating counter-soundwaves as well, but leaves him with a sore throat afterwards, and is a capable asset of communications inside a field of battle. He has no directly offensive spells.

Lastly, he can heal other's wounds rather quickly, around ten minutes at most five times a day, but he cannot heal traumas or deep injuries. Bruises and small wounds are easy for him to heal, but he cannot heal cancers or illnesses. He cannot restore something that has been lost as well, so he cannot restore a blind man's sight or give a deaf woman the ability to hear. He can however take in other people's pain and suffering inside of himself so other's don't have to suffer as much. He can approximately take 75% of a person's pain and transfer it into himself, but this means that he suffers the pain as well. He can only do this once every five days. For his regular healing abilities, he requires a perfectly harmonious state of mind and must remain so until he finishes patching up his patient. He can heal a person every day, but cannot heal more than five people.
    Social Status:popular
    Summer or Year Rounder:year rounder
    Years at Camp:3
    Life Before Camp:Dylan was outside every day loved to be in the sun light. Jumped on his trampoline all the time. Usually found outside of in a book store. If he wasn't there you could find him at a coffee shop drinking a Carmel Mocha. He loved to collect comics and knifes to. He spent time with his family also. He got to camp when he was chased by a three headed dragon almost dying when he realized he wasn't all human.
    Role-playing Example:I ran through the woods, with nothing but my bare feet. Pouring down rain, I continued to run it was right behind me, and gaining on me. I ran at full speed zig zagging trying to lose my persuaders.
    Notes:Doesn't get sunburned.

Last edited by PosideinsSonDylan on 4/8/2015, 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

My Person 2 Empty Re: My Person 2

Post by The Elven Hunter 4/8/2015, 6:55 pm

I think my spoiler is wrong
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi