A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"and you are...?"

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"and you are...?" Empty "and you are...?"

Post by jake. 4/14/2015, 11:11 am

"and you are...?" Arran-Sly-01
    horace - jupiter - seventeen

horace leans casually against neptune's shrine. the lousy bowl of fruit had been updated with -- low and behold -- bananas. horace almost snorted when he saw them. the temple of neptune was nice and all, but jupiter's just had that much more swag, bro. apart from that, jupiter is waaay cooler. so what if you can control bath water? horace can create a strom to wipe you out. hurricanes, blizzards, typhoons... he's got it all. he'll smack you with a good tornado or two to set you right. horace smirked as he thought of percy jackson sitting in the bathtub creating mini waves to make his toy boat flow. he almost giggles. almost.

as usual, horace had his bronze rod (which by the way, turns into a hella shield! booyah, baby!) clipped to his belt, and his gladius sheathed. his pilum was still on his bunk in his barrack. dressed in the purple camp shirt, some jeans (rolled up above the ankle because horace is a hipster) and nike running shoes, he looked good. like usually, bruv. horace thought and smirked. he feels very self-conceited today. maybe it was the weather. it was raining. horace stepped outside. you'd think he'd be soaked, correct, hm? but not horace. abrakadabra, bishes! he was dry, cozy and warm, like usual- because of his dad and stuff. or his ability to not be affected by rain or storms. horace flashed a grin to a pretty venus boy who walked by. he almost caught himself doing the cheesy call me? gesture you saw in movies. horace leans slowly against the wall of the temple. thunder boomed up ahead. "afternoon, paps!" horace mumbled, smiling crookedly.

Last edited by jake. on 4/24/2015, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

"and you are...?" Empty Re: "and you are...?"

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2015, 3:52 pm

If Tiberia wasn't able to create storms herself, she'd probably be hating the weather right now. Even with her powers though, the booming thunder overhead and flashing lightning was making her all nervous and fidgety, and her blue eyes darted around every time the sky rumbled. She respected Jupiter of course, that wasn't the matter -- the matter was that her granddad always had had this rivalry thing going on with him and she just happened not to feel safe under a thunderstorm she hadn't created.
    Still, she was gonna carry out what she had planned, aka bring offerings to the gods despite the horrid weather.
    Carrying a bag full of cheese, fruits, sandwiches and a box of candied apples, she kept her head high in the whipping rain -- she too could remain dry if she wanted to. Walking across the puddles and damp earth, she finally made it onto Temple Hill and went to honor Jupiter and Mars first, giving them the candied apples and fruits, then went to Bellona and Pluto, saving Neptune for the last.

"Here you go, grandfather," Tiberia said, putting the mozarella/parma ham sandwich onto the altar along with a couple of pears. She hoped he liked pears. She prayed for a bit, then came back out only to almost run into Horace. Frowning she stepped back. "What are you doing here, cousin?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/18/2015, 2:39 am

"and you are...?" Arran-Sly-01

"the same thing as you, i suppose?" he said, smirking. "nice to see you, tiberia." he didn't acknowledge the frown, and gave her a grin so bright it could've brought the dead back to life. "optio of the third cohort, or so i've heard." he nodded at her, smiling. "honestly, i wouldn't have expected anything else." it was meant to come out as a compliment, but a mocking tone lay underneath, the tone that lay under most words. he cocked his head at her. then he leant over to pat her shoulder, and giving her a static shock whilst doing so. intentional, of course. he grinned again, and wiggled his eyebrows.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/24/2015, 7:29 am

Tiberia lifted her chin and gave him a direct, probing look. "Simple legionnaire of the First," she shrugged, imitating him in words and tone. "Wouldn't have expected anything else, either."

Then he patted his shoulder and she felt an electric shock course through her, having her give a jolt. Ouch! she thought as he stupidly wiggled his eyebrows. "And what was that for?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2015, 12:07 pm

"and you are...?" Arran_sly_look_1_020_caitlin_mitchell_rt "and you are...?" As0013

horace smiled politely at tiberia, then couldn't hold in the snort. "gee, thanks." he said and rolled his eyes at her, then proceeded to her second comment. "i like to impress." he muttered and rolled his eyes again, then began walking. "tiberia, i think i'd fancy a little duel of sorts. seems like you're quite... ah, competitive." horace nodded at her and raised his eyebrows. "but before we discuss that, i'd like for you to walk with me." he said, frowning a little bit. his good mood had vanished at seeing her. maybe it was the natural rivalry between their ancestors, or maybe it was because horace simply disliked tiberia. no, dislike wasn't the correct word. he was cautious of her. she seemed too sarcastic for her own good sometimes to horace, but since he could be sarcastic at times there was not much of a problem. it was more of the fact that she seemed so strict sometimes. too roman. he didn't find it normal. "do you have a life outside of the legion?" he blurted out, then chuckled. "oops, sorry, that one slipped, tibby." he mockingly said, scoffing at the nickname.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2015, 12:25 pm

"What if I don't want to walk with you though," Tiberia replied, rolling her eyes. Horace was one of the people who could annoy her just by being there (not like Darren-annoying, cause Darren is clearly unrivalled on that point in Tiberia's view, but it was still very present), and she didn't exactly feel like taking a casual stroll with this weird grand-cousin of hers.

"Oh it's no problem, Hory," she said. "No, I have absolutely no life outside of the Legion. No family, no friends, nothing, I just aimlessly obey orders all day and get the paycheck at the end of the week. What about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:22 pm