A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New Kid

masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2015-03-23

New Kid Empty New Kid

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/20/2015, 6:11 pm

Charlie walks into the Athena cabin after having been claimed by his Godly parent. Charlie looks around and gulps, "Um hello?"

Charlie wishes he could meet his new siblings.
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-04-18

New Kid Empty Re: New Kid

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 7:19 pm

"Um... Hello?" Jade Replied looking up from her book. "Are you new?" She asked grinning at him, "if so, im new too." She said. "I just got here last week.
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/20/2015, 7:21 pm

"Oh um....Hi" Charlie said in a shy way. "Yeah, i'm new...do you happen to know where I will be sleeping".....Charlie said grinning
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 7:24 pm

"Sorry no." She replied, "like i said im new too." She said relaxing against the wall of hee bunk. "I can tell you you'll be sleeping in the boys section though."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/20/2015, 7:26 pm

"Do you think you could show me where that is....if you do know where that is..." Charlie said chuckling.
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 7:30 pm

"Ya, of course." She said standing up. She took her book our took her book out of her lap, and set it down on her bunk. It was Harry Potter, Gods she loved that series. "comeon, she said to Charlie. "The boys area is over there."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/20/2015, 7:34 pm

Charlie followed her out of the cabin."Hey, um do you think we could be friends and all....Since we are both new you know"

(Would I have to move places to rp or what)
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 7:59 pm

"Ya,I would like that." She said smiling. "I mean, im new too so i haven't made many new friends here yet." She blabbled, "sorry. I just talked too much. I blabble a lot. Just too meany words in my head." She said. "I mean, with my photographic meamory and all. I guess thats the gift i got from mom."

Ooc. You can move places to rp, you dont necessarily have to though. And the boys area is still in the cabin, its just in a different section or room or something.
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/20/2015, 8:06 pm

Charlie chuckled..."Thanks for showing me around and stuff I guess..." Charlie grinned "Hey also, when Chiron said something about quests I was interested, do you know when I could get my first quest?"
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 8:52 pm

"Nope on the quests, sorry." She said clearly upset that she couldn't help answer him. "I mean, of course i want to go on one eventually, but i haven't really researched yet." She said heading back towards the Athena cabin. "Im sure that if you ask Chiron or one of the senior councilers they could help." She replied. "But i wouldn't go On a quest to soon after just ariving here." She said thoughtfully. "Hey," She said, "did you get any cool powers from mom?" She asked almost as an afterthought.
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/21/2015, 4:43 pm

"POWERS!" Charlie said in excitement, Charlie started thrusting his hands out and nothing happened. " I don't think I have any powers...." Charlie said in disappointment. Charlie picked a bed that didn't seem like anybody was sleeping on and he flung himself onto the bed
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/21/2015, 4:52 pm

"Thats ok, most Athenian kids dont." She said with half a smile on her face, "Even my photographic memory isn't technically considered to be a power." She said truthfully. "It's more like a gift or ability." She told him. She liked everybody to be happy, and didn't want Charlie to feel bad that he didn't have an actual power. "But we Athenian kids are still super cool, I mean were super smart and everyone wants us on thier capture the flag team!" She said. "Hey, when did you get here? Like just today or afew daYs ago."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/21/2015, 6:06 pm

"A few days ago" Charlie told her " When do they do capture the flag that sounds cool!" Charlie said excited
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/21/2015, 6:51 pm

"Oh, cool." She said. "But I'm not positive on the capture the flag." She replied, "but i've heard it's pretty cool from the other campers." she said sitting down on the bunk opposite Charlie. "But I've also heard that it's not exactly like the mortal capture the flag, it's more like capture the flag while maiming people."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/21/2015, 7:00 pm

"Oh.." Charlie said wide eyed "That's um pretty gruesome, also I heard you say you would like to go on a quest, do you think that one day me and you and maybe other campers could go???" Charlie questioned trying not to sound annoying.
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/21/2015, 7:06 pm

"Ya, that would be cool." Jade said grinning. "But keep in mind that were both still just newbies, and Chiron usually picks senior campers with lots of traning to go on quests." She said reclining on the bunk. "But going to training is always the first and best step. I could show you to there latter on." Jade said thinking, thn suddenly said " hey, have you figured out your choice weapon yet? I mean thats always the first step."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 4/21/2015, 7:14 pm

"Yeah, I would like that, and I think I have a Cel..estial Bronze sword" Charlie said and Charlie started unpacking his stuff "Hey uh,...Do you think you can show me the training place?"
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/21/2015, 8:09 pm

"Ya, can we dO it later though?" She asked reluctant to do it now. "And nice choice of weapon. Ive got a celestial bronze sword too, but I'm also good with daggers and a bow and arrow."
    masvvevemanboy
    masvvevemanboy

Male

Post by masvvevemanboy 5/3/2015, 10:28 pm

"Yeah,cool" Charlie said looking down "Hey um, I heard about cabin leaders, who is ours?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:18 am