A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Maddy's bunk

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Maddy's bunk Empty Maddy's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2015, 3:09 pm

Maddy walked into her cabin, still dripping wet from the storm on the beach. Only in her bikini top and drenched shorts, she strode over to her bunk bed in loud swishy soggy-clothing-noises and kicked her trunk open. Fumbling through her shirts, make-up and scarves with numb fingers, she went to her hiding place and fished out a random bottle, hoping it was something strong. Rittenhouse 100. Oh well. She unscrewed the lid and pressed her mouth to the neck, tilting the bottle up. Three gulps, four gulps, five gulps -- her throat warmed up like a bonfire and she could feel the heat spreading through her chilly bones. I still can't wrap my head around what just happened -- Miles... did it really..? Clenching her eyes shut, she tilted the bottle higher, letting the spicy whiskey wash through her mouth in a blend of intense pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg aromas. Maddy could resist getting drunk, but tonight she just didn't want to.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Maddy's bunk Empty Re: Maddy's bunk

Post by beanie 4/22/2015, 3:23 pm

welcome to my black parade

Raven knew something was wrong the moment Miles walked through the cabin door looking upset and angry. She didn't even ask what was wrong, she dashed out the door and ran straight to Maddy's cabin. Well, she ran as fast as she could carrying a turn of ice cream, her computer bag, and while she was wearing a nice green skirt that she didn't have any shorts under. It didn't take long, though the worries that we're going through Raven's mind made the trip even longer. Did something happen? Is Maddy hurt? What if they broke up? She's probably drinking now-oooo, a drink would be nice.
    Her suspicions weren't right, for when she burst through the door of the cabin, she hadn't found Maddy on her bunk, downing a bottle of alcohol. A frown broke in her face at the sight. Where is she?

"Maddy, where are you?" She screeched, diving on Maddy's bunk and throwing her hands up in frustration. Of all the times she had to hide, it would be now. "Okay, you have the next 3 seconds to tell me what happened because I saw Miles lookin pissed and I wanna know what he did to you. Tell me now! And where are you? I'll turn this place inside out for you!"

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2015, 3:44 pm

"M'here," came a voice from a corner of the room, a couple of seconds later. Maddy was unceremoniously laying on the couch, staring straight ahead with the hand holding the half-empty bottle hanging down the side of the couch. Some of the vines that were present across the cabin had wrapped themselves around her ankles a bit but she didn't care. Her skin still gleamed with salty ocean water, her eyes were red, her humid curls clung thickly to her face and shoulders. She hadn't even bothered wiping the sand from her feet. "Want a drink?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2015, 5:32 pm

A small voice came from the far away corner and Raven turned to see Maddy, who looked awful. Her eyes were blood red and her hair was all messy. It was almost as if she was having a hangover but Raven knew better. That's why she did what any best friend would do; she gave Maddy a giant hug and snatched the alcohol from her.

"Don't mind if I do." She said before downing the bottle dry and placing down somewhere. "All right, tell me what happened between you and Miles or else I'll pull out the big guns." Yeah, because tickling her was really threatening.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2015, 5:18 am

"We broke up," she said blankly, groping the air next to the couch. "Where's.. where's my ...? Ah, you have it." She watched as Raven finished the Rittenhouse 100, no squished mouth, no teary eyes, nothing. That's my girl, she thought. My best girl. She wishfully looked over to her trunk where she knew there was more alcohol but couldn't bring herself to get up from the couch. Instead she opened her hand and let a golden brown fluid flow out of her fingertips, massing over her palm and growing taller, then she grabbed a glass from nearby and let the cognac drop in. It was sweet and vanilla-ish and felt like flowers across her mouth but Maddy wanted something stronger. "Can you look if there's rum somewhere in my trunk?" she asked. "You know where to look."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/23/2015, 8:32 am

"WHATTT?" Raven had known that this day was coming. Though she was expecting it to have come later on. So to make her friend feel better at the time, she gave her a giant death hug before saluting. She was prepared.

"Don't worry Maddy, I'm determined to make you feel better. Just think of me as your servant." She giggled, almost saying that she was combat ready. "On my way here, I had lugged my computer with all of our favorite movies (Alice In Wonderland and Peter Pan being mine of course), brought a giant tub of vanilla ice cream, and of course...." She had zipped off, unlatching the top. Wow, there's a lot of drinks in there. Oh wait, there's the rum! "Here, I found the closest one to the top but we are sharing."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2015, 5:03 pm

"Raven you're the gift of Olympus to mankind, did I ever tell you tha'?"

Right now, even though she still wasn't hungry and only wanted to finish the evening heavily drunk and passed out under the couch, she still felt like a bit of ice cream wouldn't hurt. She closed her eyes, swallowing back a sob. "I can't believe it, Rave," she whispered. "It all just happened so fast. One minute we were having these romantic cuddles and the next we're yelling at each other. I swear --" But she never said what she swore because Raven just found her stack of rum and was coming back triumphantly with the beautiful bottle in her hand. "Thank the gods," she said. "If you want you can get a bottle for yourself. Just choose whatever, I don't mind. I don't ... I just ..." She trailed off, her eyes burning as much as her lungs.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/24/2015, 1:35 pm

The sight of Maddy all chocked almost made Raven cry and she nearly dropped the bottle on the ground. "No no no no. No unhappy thoughts." She muttered, slamming the bottle on the floor and jumping on the couch. She did her best to wedge herself so she was giving Maddy a little side hug, her head resting on her best friend's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll give Miles a little smack and punch when I see him next. No one hurts my best friend." She squeezed Maddy a little tighter before reaching over and grabbing the bottle. "Here. You need it more than me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 5:39 am