A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

By the Creek

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

By the Creek  Empty By the Creek

Post by Aves 4/24/2015, 3:55 pm

Justin walks through the forest headed to the creek listening to his iPod. His blue jeans were faded, his dark grey hoodie kept him in his shell, and his running shoes were dirty and run down from many months of wear. He arrived at the creek and sat next to a tree and leaned back into the tree zoning out.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

By the Creek  Empty Re: By the Creek

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/25/2015, 2:23 am

Jane walked quietly through the woods, she would have preferred to be in the lake or at the beach however she was here for the moment. She happened the happiest when in the water, Jane excelled at swimming but they probably might have had something to do with her parentage.
    She still possessed some of her Finnish accent, they sadly it was slowly fading. "Hey." She called out generally sounding surprised to see someone sitting down in the forest.  Usually most of the other Demigods carried their weapons into the forest, it made a change to see one person sitting down with an ipod.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/26/2015, 2:49 pm

Justin pulled an earbud out and looked around for the origin of the sound. His eyes landed on a girl she appeared to be somewhere between 15-16, maybe 17, "Hi," Justin croaked then cleared his throat. He paused his music and set the iPod and earbuds on his leg.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/26/2015, 3:21 pm

"Hey" Jane called back to him, she happened to be one of the tallest girls at the Camp. She found it ironic, considering she had once been one of the shortest hence her nickname, Little. She disliked being called it but it stuck probably because it was now very funny considering she was six foot four.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/26/2015, 6:49 pm

Justin continued to sit next to the tree when he realized he was in the forest without a weapon. He then realized she way much taller than him, about 5-6 inches. She's larger, it'll take her more time to strike, so I need to strike first he thought studying her nonchalantly, he stood up. "So, what are you doing out here in the middle of the forest?" He asked.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/27/2015, 1:56 am

"Just walking." It made a change from swimming though Jane preferred the latter. She was a girl with an incredibly short temper, but what could one expect from a daughter of the god of sea storms. "You." He was shorter than her, but that didn't mean he would wisely avoid picking a fight. Not because he would lose, he might win, a pointless battle was a waste of time, energy and resources.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/27/2015, 2:15 pm

"Cool." He said. Justin, as any child of Athena would, he grew curious. "Who's your god parent?" He asked. He felt more relaxed as he thought about the fact she doesn't look like she won't attack.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/27/2015, 4:16 pm

"Briareus." She replied to him. "He's my father." Jane's temper was very short, unpredictable would have probably been a better word. Jane could be your worst enemy or your best friend, though hitting on her never went well. Unless she happened to actually like the guy.
    Which was very rare and few guys were brave enough or foolish enough to hit on her, few of those were near her height.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/27/2015, 9:03 pm

"Cool, mine's Athena if you were wondering." He said trying to sound politely, "My name's Justin, by the way." He said tensing up a bit.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 5:14 am

"Ah that would explain the curiosity." She replied. "Nice to meet you Justin, I'm Jane." It was only fair that she introduced herself in return, anything else it would be rather rude. Even by her standards.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 3:50 pm

"Nice to meet you too." He said. The conversation had some to a stand still, he had no more questions, and no more answers .
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:09 pm

"So why are you sitting here all by yourself?" She inquired quietly as Jane leant against a nearby tree trunk, folding her arms across her chest. "I suppose the same could be said why am I away from the lake?" She shrugged. "I fancied a walk instead of a swim." Jane would be in the lake later, swimming to her heart's content.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:16 pm

"I just needed a place to relax, didn't think I'd end up here." He said, he did need to get away from his cabin for a bit because a lot of his siblings were very stuck up.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:17 pm

"The lake or the beach probably is a better place for that, unless forests are your thing in which case they might not be." She didn't know really. "Or the library since your a son of Athena."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:21 pm

"Yeah, but I prefer the forest over the beach and lake," He said. Then he realized the stereotype he hated so, "You know not every Athena kid loves to read, and some of them are not as smart as others." He said with venom in his voice.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:26 pm

She shrugged her shoulders at his last comment. "I don't know many Athena kids but those that I do like to read a lot." Jane replied. "It is clear that you are not please though with your siblings enjoying the library." It was an easy thing to notice really by the amount of venom in his voice.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:35 pm

"I'm not pleased with them, they all expect me to be amazingly smart and I'm the dumb one in the cabin." He confessed, he disliked most of his siblings they ridiculed him heavily, he liked five of them, and he hadn't seen those five in a long time.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:43 pm

"Study?" She suggested, though Jane wasn't very good at studying or exams. "You could always kick their asses?" She glanced briefly at her hands before pushing off of the trunk, stretching her back.
    "Not sure how that would work since you are related to each other but... I'm not very good at the whole making friends or peace usually just punch them in the nose and they leave you alone."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:47 pm

"I wish I could, but my mom would probably kill me. That is if the rest of the cabin doesn't first." He said trying to be logical.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:50 pm

"Right note to self don't punch Athena guys if they hit on me." She said with a chuckle, Jane literally hit on people in response to flirting, unless she happened to like the guy. In which case they didn't, usually.
    "Move cabins?" She suggested to him, wondering if anyone would accept a lost Athena kid.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:53 pm

"I don't know. That seems a little extreme." He said, he never quite thought of that option.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 4:57 pm

"Well your clearly not happy there, either patch things up with them or leave them is my suggestion since my preferred solution might not work." It seemed to be a wise idea to avoid upsetting Athena, considering how smart she was, having someone like that after you just happened to be asking for trouble.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 4:59 pm

"It's a good idea, but I don't know where I'd go anyway." He said thinking more deeply on the subject.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/28/2015, 5:01 pm

"You could try the other cabins which are similar to your current one... Though if it is vengeance you seek then you might want to see if the Nemesis children will watch you back." She suggested though her mind believe the Clio children might adopt him if he really wanted to leave his current cabin.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/28/2015, 5:12 pm

"Yeah," He rubbed his chin, "That could work." He said thinking about it more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 5:58 am