A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

As sweet as Strawberries

JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

As sweet as Strawberries  Empty As sweet as Strawberries

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/30/2015, 4:58 am

Lilian was still adjusting to the new surroundings. She wasn't used to sword fights and water bending people. There was only one place Lilian was comfortable, the Strawberry fields. Growing up, her Grandmother taught her how to plant and grow fruits. She walked down the aisles of sweet delicacies, as she likes to call them. She spun around so she can see if she has company, there were no other people. She sighed, as she continued to walk, she heard a rustling sound behind her. She turned around and saw a girl. "Uhm hi?" Liliana said, a hint of confusion present in her voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

As sweet as Strawberries  Empty Re: As sweet as Strawberries

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2015, 9:50 am

Jana Kay was sitting cross-legged in the field, a pink flower over her ear, playing pipes that one of the satyrs had lent her. She was more of a violin person but after years of hanging out with satyrs, she had learned how to play pipes. She was just in the middle of I See The Light (yeah the Tangled song) when a girl walked up, blonde hair, slim built, a bit older than her maybe. She looked at her and gave her a shy "Hi?" to which Jana Kay replied by taking the pipes from her lips and beaming at her. "Hey princess! What's up?" she asked, her Scottish accent noticeable.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/30/2015, 10:47 am

Liliana looked at the girl. She fixed her hair and her "hippie" headband. "Nothing much. I'm Liliana by the way." Liliana told the girl. She was no longer shy and was back to her energetic and happy self.

ooc: Sorry for the short reply but I got to go.. I need to study! Well a jolly day to you!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2015, 12:18 pm

Jana rose to her feet and sauntered over on her lanky legs. "I know," she grinned, "we're in the same cabin. You're my new half-sister." She gave a little bow and smiled at her. "I'm Jana Kay, but you can call me JK if you wanna. I fancy that headband of yours!" She herself was dressed in a comfortable orange camp tee, blue bermuda shorts printed with palm trees and mismatched flip flops, one canari-yellow, the other magenta. Her thin blonde hair hung around her waist, some knots here and there, and her shades were hanging on her neckline.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/30/2015, 12:50 pm

Liliana smiled at the girl. "Well I have tons of them in my bunk, why don't you go there sometime and i'll give you one or two." She said with a heart warming smile. Liliana was wearing a white dress, above the knee, with a thin brown belt at the waist, a hippie head band on her hair, hoop earrings, and some caramel brown open toed sandals. Her hair was very neat and gathered at her left shoulder. "So we're sisters." Liliana said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2015, 5:49 pm

"Oh that's so nice! I love hippie and boho styles!"

Jana Kay and Liliana did set a contrast in style, Jana Kay with her comfortable, vivid-colored clothing and Liliana with her light white dress, pretty shoes and neat hairstyle.

"That we are. It does require some getting used to," she said, toying with the pipes, "but us Demeter kids, we're cool, we get along, you'll see. We're not like the Ares people who constantly pick on each other or the Aphrodite's, who're pretty much the Plastics of Camp Half-Blood. .. You've seen Mean Girls, right?"
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 5/1/2015, 2:15 am

"Yeah i've seen it. I've also seen the Plastics of Aphrodite, Cleopatra and her friends, there is a new addition too, Jade Selene.
    They are pretty but they seem mean. That Jade kid is mean. I heard she pushed a kid into the lake and called someone fat. She might be the next Regina George, only with auburn hair." Liliana said. She looked around and they were the only two people in the fields. She played with the strawberry near her. "Do you agree?" She asked Jana Kay.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2015, 9:21 am

Jana Kay saw who Jade was, she had been claimed by Aphrodite a couple of days ago; she had no problem imagining her as a nasty cheerleader ruling over her high school crew. "I'm afraid I don't know these people enough to cast judgements. I only know them from afar but they're not really the type of people I hang out with. But a lot of Aphrodite children are like that -- Drew for example. She's the pretty Asian one, with the ringlets and the pink make-up? Yeah, she charmspeaks people into doing stuff. Humiliating stuff, it's really nasty. Some are nice, though, like Justin, Lacy or Niamh. Oh, and Piper of course! She's awesome."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:18 pm