A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i know your motives, and you know mine

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

i know your motives, and you know mine Empty i know your motives, and you know mine

Post by jake. 5/1/2015, 12:28 pm

i know your motives, and you know mine Tumblr_n4gkvcDdO51sf37jwo5_r1_250i know your motives, and you know mine Tumblr_n4gkvcDdO51sf37jwo4_r1_250
    logan - bia - eighteen

logan almost forgot the basketball. almost. but here he was, standing in line at the camp store, a drachma in hand, flipping it casually. his sandy blonde hair was freshly washed and smells like strawberries and mango, and he feels pretty fresh. a few girls in bikinis were asking politely for some sunlotion at the front of the line, and some other shirtless guys were goofing around, playing soccer a little further back. logan huffs and rolls his eyes, then flips his drachma again.

it was too hot. waaaaay too hot. logan felt like he was boiling already, and he had just showered a few minutes ago. he was wearing an orange chb tanktop, a snapback hat turned backwards, some shorts rolled up above the knee, and mismatched flip flops, one green and one yellow. his eyes tried to focus in the dense sunlight. he hated that he had to wait around here. he really hated it. why, oh why did he need to lose his ball the day before the official apollo vs other gods cabin match? he was a good basketball player, one of the best in his cabin, but the day before the match? ugh.

logan tried not to scream out loud at the stupid goofs infront of him, but he tried to be positive about it. he was as calm as usual, and as a young girl was handing out glasses of apple juice and pepsi, he gladly took an iced, tall glass of soda and chugged half of it down before he knew it was gone. he smiled at the girl, but the glass back on the tablet, and she walked on. he sighed and closed his eyes for a second. he opened them again and gazed up at the bright, vibrant blue sky, dotted with fluffy clouds. logan feels okay, apart from the fact that he feels like it's one thousand degrees up in here.

Last edited by jake. on 5/5/2015, 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

i know your motives, and you know mine Empty Re: i know your motives, and you know mine

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2015, 9:02 am

Normally when I had a couple of free hours, I'd work around the cabin, study with Circe's books or go lend a hand in the infirmary. However today there were barely any injured to take care of and I didn't feel like shutting myself into the cold damp cave in which my mother had arranged me a small apothecary, so I had decided to help out some of my Hermes pals at the store. Putting stuff on display, arranging outfits and armors on the mannequins, folding clothes into the shelves, hanging little -50% discount signs on the winged shoes, helping out campers with their purchases, etc. I was dressed in my navy tee from the university of Athens, olive cargo shorts and gladiator sandals, my sword hanging at my side (you never know). Now I was currently giving out cold drinks to the waiting demigods, cause the weather was really effing hot right now, and a lot of us were sweating. I had just finished handing out the drinks when I bumped into one guy with an orange tank top, grabbing onto a shelf quickly. "Wow my bad, sorry," I said as the rest of the campers laughed.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

i know your motives, and you know mine Empty Re: i know your motives, and you know mine

Post by jake. 5/5/2015, 1:02 pm

i know your motives, and you know mine Tumblr_n4gkvcDdO51sf37jwo5_r1_250i know your motives, and you know mine Tumblr_n4gkvcDdO51sf37jwo4_r1_250
    logan - bia - eighteen

logan yells out in surprise as drinks of all kind splashed onto his tank top. instantly he blushes and flaps his hand about in a it's okay, i don't mind motion. he looked like he was fanning himself in a way. his tank top was completely soaked. but, calm as ever, logan keeps his fricking cool. he scratches the back of his head and gives the girl a weak smile, when it turns into a wider one as he recognises her. "hey! morgan, right? lieutnant of the hecate cabin!" he says cheerfully. "well, looks like you got me into a mess, huh?" he says and grins pleasantly, relaxation washing over him. "i don't mind. it's not like i have eighteen thousand tees back at my bunk- and besides that, i can wash it!" he rattles away, still smiling.

Last edited by jake. on 5/9/2015, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2015, 7:21 am

OOC:

Morgan Landry wrote: I had just finished handing out the drinks

but anyway

BIC: I was dabbing at his shirt with a towel, wishing there was some kind of spell to remove spilled soda from clothes and cursing Circe in my mind for not having put one in one of her books.

"Yep, that's me," I replied, wiping my forehead. His shirt was still stained but at least it wasn't dripping anymore. The laughter and whistles had died but I could still feel mocking glances sweeping over us. "So sorry about that, bruh. Um, you wanna pay directly...?" I asked, nodding at his items then at the queue in front of him. Least I could do was spare him the wait.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/9/2015, 12:35 pm

logan - bia - eighteen

logan smiles happily at morgan. "oh, dear, that'd be very nice of you." he says fondly in his mature scottish accent. sometimes logan wonders what the hell he's still doing here. he's eighteen-and-almost-a-half-years-old. logan always wanted to become a camp instructor later on. he grins at the thought and considers it. he shoves his planning aside quickly and walks casually to the beginning of the line. he gives his newly chosen basketball a bounce, and smiles with satisfaction. good quality. he stares at a pair of winged sandals and prods them with intrest. he stares at the price, shrugs, and picks them up aswell. "how's being a lieutnant, then? exhausting? golly, i can imagine it being so. we're all busy these days, aren't we? apart from that, volleyball season is coming up. planning is required for that, i assume. or am i mistaken?" he asks morgan curiously, handing her exactly six drachmas. four for the shoes, two for the ball. he almost smirks, and raises an eyebrow just slightly. "thanks, at any rate. the shirt will dry." he says curtly and smiles once more at her. "care to go for a walk? i could always help you out at this mad place, though." he says and nods at the shop.

Last edited by jake. on 5/17/2015, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2015, 10:32 am

I cashed in his drachmas and gave him the receipt. "Yeah pretty busy indeed," I said, "especially with Lou being here on and off." Putting my hands into my pockets, I glanced at the clock. "Nah, I'll go for a walk. My shift ends in a minute anyway and I could use some fresh air."

Waving bye at the other shop guys, I grabbed a bottle of fresh lemonade from the fridge, paid, and went outside with Logan. Hot sunshine greeted me as well as the sweet smell of summer flowers and strawberries.

"So what have you been up to? Volleyball only?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/17/2015, 11:32 am

logan - bia - eighteen

logan smiles at her and begins to walk. "nah, i've been doing some arts and crafts, helping out at the infirmary, stuff like that. wherever people need me, i'm there." he shrugs coolly and grins. "just yesterday there was a guy who fell into the lake, and he couldn't swim, so i needed the nymphs to-" he blushed. "well, help me out, i guess." he says and grins nervously. he totally didn't want to mention that he had flirted with one of them, only to get his butt whipped by some angry girl who he knew had a crush on him ever since he came here. what was her name? logan couldn't remember. "and you? you'll probably have a lot more stuff to do than me."

Last edited by jake. on 5/22/2015, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/22/2015, 10:48 am

"Yeah, I've been helping out at the infirmary too, I've seen you there a couple of times," I said. I wasn't a surgeon there but I liked to help out, clean, bandage and heal wounds. It made me feel less.... useless, I guess. It's good to feel like what you do actually matters. Then I winked because of how he had hesitated when talking about the nymphs. "Help you out, huh?" I wriggled my eyebrows. "Well, I can't blame you. The lake ladies are very hot indeed, I wouldn't mind getting to know some of them."
    We kept walking, and I drank from my lemonade a bit. An icy, bubbly drink like that felt incredibly good during a hot summer day. "Oh well, organizing activities, cabin review, settling arguments, working on a strategy for Capture-The-Flag... It does take time," I smiled. "I'm happy when I can chill out a bit."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/22/2015, 12:53 pm

logan - bia - eighteen

logan smiles at morgan. she was one of those people who you could just talk to, y'know? logan felt like a normal person around her. it was one of those days were everything seemed perfect: a good friend or two at his side, some drachmas in his pocket, good weather... logan smiles again. "i don't think you could date a nymph though... or could you?" he asks and thinks about it for a second. wouldn't it be weird saying you were dating a tree? or... a flower? logan snorts and carries on walking. "i don't think they actually fall in love with a mortal man, though, do they? i think they just like messing about." he grins. "too bad. would've been nice dating one. i know one called darren and she's just so hot- i honestly feel like fanning myself everytime i see he- heh." logan had stopped talking, because in that exact moment, a wood nymph had been watching them with a cheeky expression on her face. logan blushes and smiles at the nymph, then waves slowly. he could hear a giggle echo around the whole forest, and he realized that there must have been others listening to him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 1:03 pm

I looked at Logan and frowned. "Why couldn't you date a nymph? I mean, they don't have to just make out with gods and satyrs. Look at Paris of Troy, his first girlfriend was a nymph. Sure they love messing around but I don't think that prevents them from actually having feelings for other people. What about Echo?" Then I stopped with him, hearing the giggling rustling through the treetops and gave Logan a playful nudge in the side. "They're just gossiping. Don't worry about it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:18 am